PDA

View Full Version : New to VIX

GeorgeXL
02-09-12, 02:16
Hello, i instaled for a few days the latest VIX on my Duo. I am very happy with it and i will keep it for the foreseeable future.

But i have 2 question :
1. How to make ShootYourScreen work.
2. How to use HbbTV. I see the symbol active when i go to some channels on 19,2 E

Thank you for your time.

Rob van der Does
02-09-12, 07:28
HbbTV support is not yet available for VU-boxes.

GeorgeXL
02-09-12, 09:23
I must disagree, on my Uno with the latest B.H. HbbTV works.

TomD
02-09-12, 09:42
I must disagree, on my Uno with the latest B.H. HbbTV works.

I think Rob was commenting on your post about Vix - Do you mean vix or Black hole?

GeorgeXL
02-09-12, 11:11
I mean VIX because i see the Hbbtv symbol in the infobar. Rob said no support on Vu+ boxes, not just on VIX.

Rob van der Does
02-09-12, 11:20
I mean VIX because i see the Hbbtv symbol in the infobar. Rob said no support on Vu+ boxes, not just on VIX.
OK: HbbTV-support is not yet available in the ViX-image for VU-boxes. At the moment only images based on the VU-OI support this (beta-version of) HbbTV.
The fact that you see the symbol only means that the channel you're tuned to supports HbbTV, not that the image supports it.

But the good news is: we're working on it really hard.

GeorgeXL
02-09-12, 12:06
But the good news is: we're working on it really hard.

This is good to know, thank you for the reply Rob.
Any help on my other question about ShootYourScreen plugin ?

Larry-G
02-09-12, 12:37
Any help on my other question about ShootYourScreen plugin ?

To be honest i would not waste your time installing a third-party plugin when you can take a screenshot directly from the web interface or directly via a telnet session.

Rob van der Does
02-09-12, 14:10
But ShootYourScreen seems to be working without any computer attached and simply via the GUI. So this seems to be more interesting for making 'photo's' when watching TV.