PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Feature Request: Zapping to Previous Channel

redrobin
01-09-12, 21:46
Is there a means to quickly zap back to the last channel you where watching, on my old satellite box you could press 0 (zero). Its particular useful for switching between two channels i.e. adverts come on, press zero, watch the other channel for a while, then press zero again to go back to the original channel

judge
01-09-12, 21:47
What image are you using?
If on VIX, the < & > buttons will do this, the 0 button deletes channel history.

Trial
01-09-12, 22:03
Hi,
on my Ultimo 0 switches between previous channel but it might be selectable in some settings. < & > are for a much longer zapping history.

I just remembered: Disable the panic button in the settings, press 0 and be happy:-)

ciao

judge
01-09-12, 22:06
Hi,
on my Ultimo 0 switches between previous channel but it might be selectable in some settings. < & > are for a much longer zapping history.

I just remembered: Disable the panic button in the settings, press 0 and be happy:-)

ciao
Which image?
VIX uses the 0 button for 'panic mode' by default.

judge
01-09-12, 22:07
Sorry, missed this part.

rikesh
26-12-12, 20:54
Sorry to drag this up, but how do you disable panic mode in the most recent image builds?

I can't find the option anymore! Cheers

Delagroov
27-12-12, 08:48
Sorry to drag this up, but how do you disable panic mode in the most recent image builds?

I can't find the option anymore! Cheers

In channelistmode one can use menu button to open settings.
Ther you find the option to set behavuor of 0 button