PDA

View Full Version : subtitles lag in vix

zenith
31-08-12, 23:52
hi hope someone can help.
i have installed very latest vix 3.0 and image is great.
but my problem is lag on subtitles is a few seconds behind but if i pause and timeshift they match up,stop timeshift and behind again.
anybody help on this as very frustrating for me because always behind the action on screen:(

judge
31-08-12, 23:56
Which build are you using?
Some improvements in this area by build 3.0.248. Try that & let us know if you have the same problems.

zenith
01-09-12, 00:20
Which build are you using?
Some improvements in this area by build 3.0.248. Try that & let us know if you have the same problems.
i am on 3.0.245.
had same problem with last 2.4 vix version i had too?

judge
01-09-12, 00:24
Build 247 had an update to enigma2-plugin-extensions-subtitleplayer, can you update & let us know if you have the same issues, please.

zenith
01-09-12, 00:38
Build 247 had an update to enigma2-plugin-extensions-subtitleplayer, can you update & let us know if you have the same issues, please.

can i update receiver through vix software update on receiver?

judge
01-09-12, 00:44
can i update receiver through vix software update on receiver?

Yes, I rarely use subtitles so not sure if the update will sort your issue but worth a try.
Let us know your results when done.

zenith
01-09-12, 01:18
Yes, I rarely use subtitles so not sure if the update will sort your issue but worth a try.
Let us know your results when done.
thanks for info.
just tried still there... also found i have to switch subs off and back on after going into timeshift to enable the subs again.baffled

Rob van der Does
01-09-12, 09:46
OP is talking about timeshift etc, so he is not using the plugin at all.

Rob van der Does
01-09-12, 11:53
my problem is lag on subtitles is a few seconds behind but if i pause and timeshift they match up,stop timeshift and behind again.(
On which channels does this happen?
Is the problem same using TT- and DVB-subtitles?

zenith
01-09-12, 16:03
On which channels does this happen?
Is the problem same using TT- and DVB-subtitles?

seems to be fine normal play and timeshift on fta channels the s*y channels seem to have the problems regarding the subs.they lag when normal and fine when timeshift is rewinded.weird