PDA

View Full Version : plugin help

digicell
05-09-10, 20:16
Hi all
i am new to this so please be patient. Ive purchased the VU + DUO (just waiting for it to arrive before i will install an image first - the DREAM ELITE) as recommended by most people

Ive been told i need to install a CCAM .

I was reading about the plugins that can be installed on the VU + boxes. Can someone explain to me more about them and how they acutally work. Are they like bolt on applications I can have as plugins on the box? Does it affect the speed of the box etc?

What are the most useful and good plugins to get? How would I go about installing them?

Thanks

grtmoby
05-09-10, 20:32
first congrats for the upcoming box :D

i would delay all this when the box comes and have it in hand so u know when someone ask u to press the blue key then go to blah blah blah

as for the image i would really recommend to give the just released VIX image a go, it is really superb and u can check through its feedback found here

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2056-VIX-Team-Vu-Duo-Image-05-09-2010-Discussion

as for the cccam, yes u need to install it but don't worry it is like a breeze installing it. a plugin is like a small program to do a certain function

hope this answers it all

basilyoung
05-09-10, 21:02
also, an impressive post/question
all the right questions

although the DreamElite image is very good, (and sadly for now this team gas called it a ay) The image of choice for me, the VIX image

baz

mmcmedia
07-09-10, 16:28
Ive d/l FanControl for Vu+ Duo fix 02.09.2010 what folder do i put it in on vti image

thanx