PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Subtitle problem - Vix 2.3, 2.4, 3.0 ++?

Hamram
29-08-12, 17:57
Hi!

I've mentioned this earlier, as it has been there during the latest three Versions at least, but never got any response to the issue. I really had a hope for the problem beeing gone now With 3.0, but it's still present.

I flashed the Box With 3.0, added CCcam, channels (lame.db), chose language and subs (Norwegian), and did nothing more. As I already knew of the subs issue, I tested thid first. While watching a movie on Canal+, I press the pause-button. Let it be paused for a minute, and then press play. The movie starts and is running just fine, but the subs are gone. The only way to get them back, is to choose another sub (Swedish or Danish), before returning to Norwegian.

This problem was introduced in one of the image releases some time ago, as it all worked Perfect in the beginning.

Any solution..?

Hamram
30-08-12, 17:36
Nothing..?

I have two boxes, and three of my friends have one each, all suffering from this problem. :confused:

punisher
30-08-12, 19:32
this could potentially be a bug as I have been able to replicate a similar thing on some FTA channels. I have made devs aware so just waiting to see what can be done...

Hamram
09-09-12, 15:06
Just wanted to add that this problem is on both teletext and DVB. Channels with forced/embedded subs are of course not affected.