PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic service

rikesh
29-08-12, 17:26
Just wanted to add my feedback for the World of Satellite shop.

I've ordered 3 boxes over the past 8 months or so. Service is fantastic, delivery is quick and I genuinely wouldn't go anywhere else.

If you are hesitating on choosing a supplier, look no further.

Larry-G
29-08-12, 17:29
I absolutely agree and i'm not touting any company line here either because if his service was crap i'd genuinely say so.

WoS has what is in my opinion the very best customer service and after sales support of any UK based satellite equipment retailer.

ivaninch
16-09-12, 20:19
Thanks for the info

I am convinced and just about to order a vu+ ultimo

Cheers.

snakie
20-09-12, 18:47
I do agree with you ivaninch
Got uno for my friend from ebay-friendly help,top service.My duo2 will be from World of Satellite.
Cheers guys

fullmonty
20-02-13, 17:56
yes i Agree with the rest in this thread, the service is top class, i have had a Vu+ Ultimo, and last week pre-orderd the New Vu+ Solo2, which i was kept up to date, and the solo2 came this morning, If anyone this thinking about buy Any thing from World of Satellite shop please do, there are the best on the net and with best prices too, and great staff too:thumbsup:
Thank you WOS

andy2110
20-02-13, 19:46
i have placed 4 orders and all have been great service, Stef is always there to help out when needed

top top service

jdoe
20-02-13, 20:31
I've placed two in the past three months. Excellent help and advise and quality after service. Stef at WoS is extremely knowledgable and helpful. Thanks