PDA

View Full Version : VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image - 05/09/2010 --- where is CIFS mount manager ?

maracsx
05-09-10, 18:48
where is CIFS mount manager ?

bobonthejob
05-09-10, 18:51
The team are working hard to bring more and more to the image. Hopefully in the next release we have more coming.

Watch this space. :D

Sicilian
05-09-10, 18:53
Theres plugin in the feed that will add this, give us a minute and i'll tell you the name of the plugin.

Sicilian
05-09-10, 19:01
Go to Plugins > Systemplugins and install network browser > Reboot then go to network settings and you will see a mount manager ;)

maracsx
05-09-10, 19:08
found it, great. So far everything is working fine.

I had all the time in OpenPli:

"Service invalid !
Timeout reading pmt" - problem.

I am very curious what will happened here with Based on Official 5.2 Image.

Sicilian
05-09-10, 19:12
I'll have to test this too, this is one part I haven't tested. Not sure if any of the team thought about testing this plugin.

grtmoby
05-09-10, 19:16
i did and it worked flawlessly
mounted my xp shared drive and browsed the files but didn't play any of them.

Sicilian
05-09-10, 19:17
@ Grt you able to test to see if you can play any media files from your mount please?

grtmoby
05-09-10, 19:20
sure give me few min

acer2
05-09-10, 19:22
Hi,
On download link is only file for USB. Do you know if VIX Team to plan .nfi image. If we wish to test image we need not only solution for flash, also for multiboot. Plese. nfi image.
Sorry for my bad english.
Best regards
acer2

basilyoung
05-09-10, 19:34
think at the momenmt, multiboot is pointless, the VU+ series is still getting firmware updates now and then, the dreambox units have had years to get perfection, the advances the VU has made (well the variuos teams) has been tremenduse, but even if multi image is possible, (think it is on the blackhole) if the base image is out of date, the multy images would most likely fail
baz

grtmoby
05-09-10, 19:40
ok i installed the plugin again and mounted the drive and all went ok with the files playing

acer2
05-09-10, 20:07
think at the momenmt, multiboot is pointless, the VU+ series is still getting firmware updates now and then, the dreambox units have had years to get perfection, the advances the VU has made (well the variuos teams) has been tremenduse, but even if multi image is possible, (think it is on the blackhole) if the base image is out of date, the multy images would most likely fail
baz

I dont think so. Last images work with BA 5.1.34, and now I have VTI image in flash and Gigant and Persian HD on usb stick. All images are up to date, and I like to play with it. For me multiboot is very good thing, it is pointless always any new image without test to put in flash. Sometimes is very unpleasant to recover receiver after. Anyway thanks to answer. It means no .nfi image of VIX.

Best regards
acer2

Sicilian
05-09-10, 20:10
@ Acer2, nfi image will be uploaded soon.

acer2
06-09-10, 07:27
Thanks @sicilian great news. I cant wait, to test it.

regards
acer2

pooface
06-09-10, 09:03
Thanks @sicilian great news. I cant wait, to test it.

regards
acer2

It's already available on main release thread ;)

acer2
06-09-10, 11:06
Thanks again, whan I back my home, I will install it.
regards
acer2