PDA

View Full Version : Technomate TM800HD with 320gb Hard Drive

forrest1066
05-09-10, 18:19
Technomate TM800HD with 320gb Hard Drive bought from ******, in excellent condition with Digital Worldz Modifiied UR Image installed

ONLY 270.00 Plus £15.00 postage

Please PM if your interested

Thanks

Sicilian
05-09-10, 18:37
Please keep all correspondence here in the forums until a deal is agreed and your ready to exchange payment details.

forrest1066
20-09-10, 23:24
dropped to £250 if anyone is interested

forrest1066
21-09-10, 18:22
Picture added :)

forrest1066
06-10-10, 20:17
dropped to £230 if it doesnt sell then please delete the posts admins

silverfox0786
19-10-10, 23:18
dropped to £230 if it doesnt sell then please delete the posts admins

thats how much they are new now i can offer you £150 for it

forrest1066
21-10-10, 18:43
thats how much they are new now i can offer you £150 for it

No there not they are still £250 everywhere never mind the £45 seagate 320gb 2.5inch Hard Drive thats in it.

silverfox0786
21-10-10, 19:44
230-250 is the avarage price i've seen it a 230 and with agreement to the fact you may have payed 45 for hdd but hdd prices have droped considerably to the point that you can barly count a 320 hdd as a extra 20 odd quid i can pick em up new at 25. now i'm interested in the box and i dont wanna waste your time. even though this box software is beta i'm still willing to take a chance with it now box being second hand no warrenty as i know your not giving and the hdd really is not a turning point for me really so i lay my offer to you as above with a small levi of negotiation tell me what your willing at to part with it at and i'll let you know if i can go with it.

regards

Tyler
24-10-10, 11:17
I'll give u £170 that's about it's value.

silverfox0786
24-10-10, 16:29
Tyler you could have atleast waited for forest1066 to reply to my offer with yes or no you have just gzzumped my offer. i find that so rude of you

i was looking at the tm7100 too but saw you was negotiating and left it tell a resolution was made with your offer

Sicilian can you please act upon this aproppriatly Thanks

Tyler
24-10-10, 17:37
Grow up a bit.
It was 3 days ago that u sent that and there was no reply.
I withdraw my offer.
Happy now

Sicilian
24-10-10, 18:22
Tyler you could have atleast waited for forest1066 to reply to my offer with yes or no you have just gzzumped my offer. i find that so rude of you

i was looking at the tm7100 too but saw you was negotiating and left it tell a resolution was made with your offer

Sicilian can you please act upon this aproppriatly Thanks

Tyler has not broken any trading rules sorry http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?685-Trading-rules-please-read-before-posting-in-trading-section!

silverfox0786
24-10-10, 18:58
fair enough sicilian i just thought that point 4 and point 6 was relevent to fair playing although offer was not accepted as rules state it was layed on the table awaiting decision but your the boss nd yr say is final. just though in a common understanding point of view that was a little unfair of tyler

@tyler you dont need to withdraw i was making the point of being fair plus my offer wont be accepted now as potentially you are a higher payer and the seller will seek your offer not mine

p.s. yes it was 3 days ago but i was still awaiting a reply

let by gones be by gones i dont want to make enemies on here we are all friends of the same cause

Sicilian
24-10-10, 19:04
fair enough sicilian i just thought that point 4 and point 6 was relevent to fair playing although offer was not accepted as rules state it was layed on the table awaiting decision but your the boss nd yr say is final. just though in a common understanding point of view that was a little unfair and rude of tyler

Sorry m8, as per Rule 4: -

4, MAKING AN OFFER
You cannot make a higher offer after an offer has been accepted. This rule prevents gazumping and turning the sale into an auction, which is prohibited on this forum.
You should only make an offer for an item when you have the funds to pay for it, and should not post something like 'I am interested but need to sell this or that first to raise funds'. You should have the funds available before making an offer. (The seller may agree to wait if you have offered and it has been accepted, but this should be discussed in the thread with the seller, and it doesn't affect the seller's rights to refuse your offer).

You offer wasn't accepted and 3 days had passed. In any case, Tyler has withdrawn his offer so your offer still stands.

@ Tyler, please do not make comments such as: -

Grow up a bit.

Its not very helpful ;)

Tyler
24-10-10, 19:51
Sorry for saying 'grow up'

:-)

silverfox0786
24-10-10, 22:56
tyler with all due respect i dont want to fall out with you and i will keep it fair with you if my offer is not accepted then i wont re offer untill yours has been replied to.

I only didn't agree with the 3 day thing is beacause looking at forrest posting and logining in i seems as he is a very limited accesser of this forum so i was expecting a delayed reply but i see your point of it having been 3 days and i will also apologise to you for my ranting

no hard feelings i hope

Tyler
24-10-10, 23:20
Hi silverfox,
I don't hold grudges.
I withdrew my bid full stop.
It's all yours my friend.
I hope that the end of the matter.
:-)

Sicilian
25-10-10, 06:02
I've sent a PM to the seller to update this thread, if its not updated within 24hours it will be closed.

Sicilian
26-10-10, 16:46
Ok i'm closing this thread as I've had no response from the seller.