PDA

View Full Version : vu+uno must have plugins

spexondex
26-08-12, 22:02

first of all i must say a big thanks to u guys for the service u provide i would also like to know what are the must have plugins for the uno+, im using the latest vix images with enigma 2 software, i hve already installed vlc media player and 1channel and live football which i love but some of the streams dont work, if anyone could tell me how to unlock the true potentail of this box any help would be appreciated as im new to this im aware there is a dual tuner on its way for this box please help with hints and tips using an external hard drive or if theres any better players than vlc etc thanks

Ste2011
25-09-12, 06:29

first of all i must say a big thanks to u guys for the service u provide i would also like to know what are the must have plugins for the uno+, im using the latest vix images with enigma 2 software, i hve already installed vlc media player and 1channel and live football which i love but some of the streams dont work, if anyone could tell me how to unlock the true potentail of this box any help would be appreciated as im new to this im aware there is a dual tuner on its way for this box please help with hints and tips using an external hard drive or if theres any better players than vlc etc thanks

I think this would be a great post to be constantly updated.