PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Vix Day HD Bug

deleted
26-08-12, 19:01
There are a few small bugs in the skin, if you look at the screenshots, you'll notice that the picons are not properly aligned, this is also happening in VIX Night skin.
A bit of text is also in green and is a bit out of place with the rest of the text, wich is in grey.

I also created some replacement png images for the window borders. result you can see in the screenshot

judge
26-08-12, 22:48
I agree with you on the picons & we're looking into it.
The green text is the current encryption method being used.

I'm not sure about the new window borders, here's new V old. I think I prefer old & the text also looks better placed.

19003 19004

deleted
26-08-12, 23:09
You'll need to adjust the text offset, the borders are in the same style as the rest of the skin, because the current ones are still from early dreambox days I think, but if you prefer the old ones, no harm done.

I know what the green text means, but all the other text and icons are in grey/dark grey, just a few things in green, before VIX 2.4 they were all grey.

Larry-G
27-08-12, 15:14
If i remember correctly, the green highlights were put in place after a series of user requests for this data to be made more visible at a quick glance, such as when changing channels etc.