PDA

View Full Version : Some help needed please

Duonewby
26-08-12, 17:52
Hi Folks, I wonder could any of you help me? I have another few small problems now. When I'm watching the vu+duo there is a slight green tint or hue on the tv screen. It's not on all channels or all angles but quite irritating and I kno it should not be there.

Also I have tried to record and watch another channel and this at the moment is not possible. Maybe you can help.
Also I'm missing a few channels and want to add them to my bouquet, is there any directions on how to do this? I am able to scan the sattrlite but adding the channels is my problem.

Thank you guys

basilyoung
26-08-12, 18:05
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?21-Enigma-2-Settings

get yourself a copy of dreambox edit, click on the link above and select a channel list, I recomend for uk only, mr mister settings, or catseye settings ( motorized, but ok for 28 east only as well )

on dbedit, ( pc software ) go to options, input the ip of your unit/password...test if ok
then go to ftp, select the location of the satfiles, then hit the send to dreambox button...reboot, and your system should then be updated

regards to the green hue...make sure the hdmi plug is correctly inserted

Duonewby
26-08-12, 20:29
What about my recording issue? I think my b tuner is not working as when I go to change the channel when I record I can't select any other channel to watch.. Thanks for all the help

basilyoung
26-08-12, 20:36
how have you got your tuners setup, also are you using two dishes, or a single dish, and is it motorized??

Mr. Mister
26-08-12, 20:37
Menu > Set Up > Service Searching > Tuner Configuration

Please tell us what it says for both tuner A and tuner B,..

judge
26-08-12, 20:38
What about my recording issue? I think my b tuner is not working as when I go to change the channel when I record I can't select any other channel to watch.. Thanks for all the help

What are your tuner settings? & have you a feed going to both tuners?

Duonewby
26-08-12, 21:21
Sorry folks not at home at the moment but I have only 1 feed goin into vu + duo. I don't have a motorized dish. Thanks for your help, I will navigate to the tuners and try and work on it. Appreciate the help guys...

basilyoung
26-08-12, 21:23
well thats why you cant watch whilst recording

judge
26-08-12, 21:28
Set Tuner B to loopthrough, you will then have some more channels available when recording.