PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Image quality on Vix image ET9000

nasiri
21-08-12, 19:06
I had been using Egami image V.1.3 on my box et9000 for half a year without any problem and stunning picture quality. It suddenly stopped working and stock on booting so i had to change the image. unfortunatley egami team gave up supporting and i had to change the image. I tried a couple of them, as follows:
1-clarke-xtrend-et9x20111217171654_usb picture quality intermediate
2- et9x00_hdfreaks.v4.7_PLi2.1_10022012 Picture quality intermediate I had problem with the menue and other applications
3-openvix-3.0.204-et9x00_usb intermediate picture qulity

apart from picture quality everything is perfect in Vix image, it has perfect set of pluggin runnig very good on device. but i really dont know why the picture quality is diffrent. it is not as good as the egami image i had.

i initially wanted to post it on the threat titled "Any fix on its way for picture quality" but it was closed. the guy who initiated the threat i right the are picture quality diffrences and the are greatly noticable.

unfortunatly i can not backward downgrade my image and go back to egami because i installed bootloader which changes et9000 to et9*00 and i can not reinstll my old egami.

you can see it yourself it is clearly noticable.

I am using sony 32 lcd tv. are there any way to enhance picture quality in vix image.
and as i told you apart from this every othe thing is really perfect in this image.
i thank you in advance for your support and concern.

Sicilian
21-08-12, 19:13
He we go again, thread closed before it gets out of hand again. ViX use same drivers as any other team and we cannot affect PQ.