PDA

View Full Version : Box will not boot

Spoof
21-08-12, 15:36
Hi.
VIX 2.3.
I put my box in deep standby and now when I turn it on it's stuck on "Xtrend the gateway for smart linux" with red and green LED on.
I tried the new image and it seemed to load ok but still stuck on the same screen. I tried 2.4, ditto, I tried another team's image, ditto.
I tried to flash the new bootloader again but still the same.....

Any ideas anyone?

kelmoujahid
25-09-12, 23:51
Hi.
VIX 2.3.
I put my box in deep standby and now when I turn it on it's stuck on "Xtrend the gateway for smart linux" with red and green LED on.
I tried the new image and it seemed to load ok but still stuck on the same screen. I tried 2.4, ditto, I tried another team's image, ditto.
I tried to flash the new bootloader again but still the same.....

Any ideas anyone?

Same exact problem any solution for this?

tried flash boot loader 3 and open PLI 3.0 no succes stays on the same screen "Xtrend the gateway for smart linux" with red and green LED on.

pooface
26-09-12, 11:36
Have you ensured that there are no usb sticks in your box, and no network cable.

Try with everything remove, apart from power, hdmi (or other tv cable) and lnb... Then, start up the box, and leave it for about half hour if doesn't start straight away...

Spoof
27-09-12, 15:28
Same exact problem any solution for this?

tried flash boot loader 3 and open PLI 3.0 no succes stays on the same screen "Xtrend the gateway for smart linux" with red and green LED on.

The only way is to return box to shop - the security board is blown and needs replacing/upgrading (known fault).