PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Mediatomb plugin on vix image

deckymckeown
20-08-12, 19:35
i have downloaded the mediatomb plugin from the plugins feed on latest vix image. Can someone please tell me how do i activate the plugin in and how which menu i can access it from.

I have also activated tuner server so that as in the blackhole image i should be able to see my tuner on ps3 when i click on the mediatomb icon on media servers on ps3 However using vix image now i cant see the mediatomb icon on the ps3, which suggests to me it is not activated in some way.

the mediatomb plugin has been downloaded on the vix image but i cant seem to find anywhere from the menu to configure it or activate it?

hifial
30-08-12, 21:14
I tried to download this myself, to set it up with my Dune media player but has gone from the feeds is there a problem with it?

hifial
30-08-12, 22:50
I had it installed that's why I couldn't see it in the feeds Doh! but you are right when installed it doesn't show anywhere except in the remove plugin section. I did have this installed on a earlier image and it was at the very top of the the first menu

mickyblueys
13-10-12, 15:50
bumpety bump!!!

Would love it if somebody could answer this thread

machare
14-10-12, 20:38
Try http://w.x.y.z:49152/ where w.x.y.z is the IP address of your PVR.

The above web page is used to set which directories contents Mediatomb makes available via Upnp.

The Mediatomb configuration is held in a file called config.xml which is possibly in a directory called ./mediatomb

I've not tried Mediatomb on my PVR, but I do have it running on my NAS

HTH!