PDA

View Full Version : UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

abu baniaz
15-08-12, 21:02
In this thread you will find help and assistance for the UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 plugin by LraiZer.

all new updated versions will be posted in the first post of this thread along with a brief changelog etc. please remember that this thread is only for the UKCvS AutoBouquets plugin by LraiZer, please direct any questions or comments with regard to the OE-A ( OE-Alliance ) modified version of this plugin in a separate thread as the two versions are not cross compatible.

I would like to thank LraiZer for his hard work in bringing us this fantastic plugin and look forward to his future works.

==

UPDATE 17.09.2012

Latest testscript (201209142150) has been incorporated in the attached pluginLatest. So just install the plugin to play with LraiZer's latest version. I also removed the automated E2-restart, so make sure to restart Enigma after (un)installing the plugin.
RvdD

here is latest test script to play with.
no service scanning should be required in this latest test version. the channels and transponders are now hopefully automatically updated and written to lamedb by just running the scirpt. this should now be service scan independent once you have done an initial 28.2e service scan on a pre autobouquets system.

==

UPDATE 24.09.2012

here is latest plugin version for testing...

i will probably need to add some modulation code to the NIT scanning in the script when BBC HD channels change later this week, so this version is to shake out any bugs over the next few weeks until i am able to test with the new bbc hd satellite changes.

have fun creating your own custom bouquets!

UPDATE 27.09.2012
This version should fix the NIT scan for the new BBC HD changes, and add the missing active channels.

here is latest version for testing!

30-09-2012
fix unassigned option crash in scheduled service scanning.
remove duplicated channel epg numbering list in custom.txt

9-10-2012
now also detects and parses the hidden data channel names.
add autobouquets selection menu to service searching menu.
also adds the channel epg numbers to the official bouquet.
some other potential bug fixes.

Update - 01-03-2013
fixed missing channels bug. added bouquet style options.
added supplement.txt file for manual service additions.

when using the supplement.txt file to manually add channels,
its best to add your channel with a channel number that puts
the new channel into an empty slot in the "other" bouquet.
current empty slots are 975 < 995. you can then simply add a
switch entry in the custom.txt file to swap with another one.

15-08-2013
AutoBouquets E2 code has been totaly rewritten yet again.
main coding has now been moved into a single executable.

dvbsnoop is no longer required, all data is now being read
from the stream by the new faster autobouquetsreader file.
bouquets generation is now very fast at about 50 seconds.

new custom_swap.txt file has even more power. you can
now swap with channel numbers outside of range 101-999.
this means you can also swap with testing/blank channels.

supplement.txt file also has more power, you can also now
change single data items only such as channel name or just
change the encryption type. you can still add new channels.

used oe-alliance dvbscanner library as the starting point
reference for coding the new autobouquets stream reader.
Sources: dvbscanner library, part of AutoBouquetsMaker
AndyBlac - https://github.com/oe-alliance/
skaman - oe-alliance-plugins/tree/master/AutoBouquetsMaker

17-08-2013
fixed bug writing to fta with create child friendly option.
fixed writing hex service type in lamedb to decimal value.

25-08-2013
fixed reading intermittent missing channels in bat tables,
added crc and more error checking to stop missing channels.

20-10-2013
added Custom Sort options, edit custom_sort_(N).txt files,
channels will be generated in a user managed channel order.

added AutoPicon support, create autopicon links option on ext formated location only!

The picon conversion is now handled automatically via the plugin scripts. you can now simply copy normal picons or use a normal picon.ipk installer to install 28.2e picons to your normal picon folder and then run the plugin with the picon folder location option pointing to where you installed the picons and it will detect if files in this picon folder are png or symlinks and auto convert any png found as and when required. this means the picon folder can now handle dropping in new single normally named picons into the picon folder and it will be converted without affecting any symlinks in the same folder if you have selected both symlink and picon location as the same target folder.

also, if you just want to convert normal picons into autopicons, you can create a temporary picon folder in tmp ie. /tmp/picon and they will be detected and converted for you overriding any picon folder location selected in the options.

05-07-2014 Changes by Abu Baniaz
Readme file edited to remove perform "scan first"
Added error checking in script. See following thread

http://www.ukcvs.net/forum/showthread.php?29323-AutoBouquet-E2-28-2E&p=52706&viewfull=1#post52706

Re-ordered the regions
Owing to HD channel changes, supplement file now renames them
custom_sort_3.txt has had the affected channels commented out
ITV regions also named via supplement file
"Custom" relabelled to "custom swap"
Hide PLI place holders defaulted to true
Other/extra defaulted to true

21-08-2014 Not by Lraizer
CH 4 HD number changed
Previous supplement renames updated owing to the reshuffle
Skin widened slightly and some text changed to reflect menu.

05-09-2014
New reader to skip Non-FTA HD channels from bouquets. (02/09/2014)
Supplement file adapted to take into account the encryption flag changes required for some HD channels
Swap for London Live added automatically. London users please comment out.
Changed name in Extension

24-09-2014 Not by Lraizer
Readme file amended. Installation at top. Removed reference to dvbsnoop installation
Added Dundee region. Thanks to Jimbo.
Temporarily commented out HD regions
Orphaned news channels moved out of documentaries for sort files 1/2/3
Swap/ordering defaulted to True in line 166.

Sorting options:- to stop people saying "numbers don't match"
> "Default" renamed "Large 1st Bouquet"
> "Out of the box" option is now "HD first". Will lead to Entertainment bouquet starting at 101.
> People wanting the large first bouquet to use < & > buttons can still select it.

13-11-2014
User able to select between HD and SD regions, default is SD.
Amended symlink process to cater for numbering in plugin and Service Reference Picons

05-12-14
removed Film4 HD
Added SBO HD

Click on link below for download thread

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-(Satellite)

Rob van der Does
15-08-12, 21:16
Could you ask the author if it would be possible that the bouquet made by this plugin will be added to the existing bouquets, and not to override them?
This would make it very user friendly to see what the bouquet is, and if liked to be moved/renamed/whatever via the GUI. Especially for people having more bouquets (e.g. for other satellites) this would be most welcome.

abu baniaz
15-08-12, 21:31
This is what Lraizer said
"I'll add it to my TODO list to make it prepend existing bouquets so that it does not overwrite them, you should then be able to download your pre made multi-sat settings and then a run 28.2e scan to update the lamedb and then run AutoBouqets E2 without affecting your pre-made settings."

judge
15-08-12, 21:35
The thing is, this plugin writes multiple bouquets.
So on the region you choose, it will set up Entertainment, Movies and so on... bouquets...
Not sure if it could append them to existing bouquets? especially if they have the same name?

judge
15-08-12, 21:37
ah, abu baniaz, beat me to a reply. Thanks for the update.
Definitely a plug-in to keep an eye on.

Rob van der Does
16-08-12, 05:09
So on the region you choose, it will set up Entertainment, Movies and so on... bouquets...
Not sure if it could append them to existing bouquets? especially if they have the same name?
Or give them a slightly different name (the same way the remote channel converter does that).

wiz569
16-08-12, 12:36

The thing is though you only need one set of 28.2e bouquets,and this plugin,when sorted,won't overwrite any other satellite bouquets,

I suppose it could be a problem if you have same named bouquets on other satellites though

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

LraiZer
16-08-12, 22:17
the latest available version for testing now prepends to any existing bouquets and does not overwrite them. its probably still wise to backup your current bouquets when testing this plugin as it is still only in early experimental stages.

judge
16-08-12, 22:32
the latest available version for testing now prepends to any existing bouquets and does not overwrite them. its probably still wise to backup your current bouquets when testing this plugin as it is still only in early experimental stages.

Thanks. Where do we get the latest version though?

wiz569
16-08-12, 22:47
Thanks. Where do we get the latest version though?

I'm sure Abu or phoenix will upload it soon :)

Larry-G
17-08-12, 00:23
here is the newest version.

wiz569
17-08-12, 00:59
Cheers mate couldn't do it from my phone :)

abu baniaz
17-08-12, 01:40
From Lraizer (slightly edited by myself)
Nothing will be overwritten by this version, not even the bouquets generated by the previous version. this version checks your current bouquets and uses the new file extension of 28.2---UK Bouquets---- so your current bouquets should be safe.

If you ran a previous version then they will get prepended to by this version so you will end up with two autobouquet bouquets.

Only the generated bouquets by this version will ever get overwritten by running this version multiple times

By me...
I ran this on top of another list and can confirm that the existing bouquets were not altered. I could select a channel from either bouquet. Pressing numbers from remote brought correct channel (per official receiver) although displayed number did not tally.

tomthebomb1968
17-08-12, 03:23
Just about to try this on my Ultimo. I put the Commando image on 2 of my kids dm500s. Its brilliant!

Thanks to Lraizer for for bringing this out so quickly, I followed a thread on another forum and the initial request to make the auto bocquet generator for E2 was only asked for about 2 weeks ago. :thumbsup:

Larry-G
17-08-12, 10:59
just a little update on this, now scanned all my Vu receives results below on scan times.

vu+ duo
ViX 3.0-204
plugin version 16 august.
area used TEES HD.
2 minutes 7 seconds.

vu+ uno
ViX 3.0-204
area used TEES HD.
2 minutes 4 seconds.

vu+ ultimo
ViX 3.0-204
area used TEES HD.
2 minutes 5 seconds.

pooface
17-08-12, 11:02
Keep meaning to add this to my box to try it out, and keep forgetting... Must remember tonight :D

Larry-G
17-08-12, 11:04
Keep meaning to add this to my box to try it out, and keep forgetting... Must remember tonight :D

its a great little plugin mate, to be able to generate a full bouquet on the fly in a tad over 2 minutes directly from the box is a great feature.

pooface
17-08-12, 11:22
I gave in, and bored at work, so transferred files across to box, and ran it remotely. Didn't do an sat scan to ensure up to date channel lists, as didn't wanna bother going through all menus that much... But, ran it, and it seemed to work great. A few channels missing, but that's because I ain't updated scans for about 3 weeks or so... But, looks great. Now, the one thing that I would like to see for this... An option that allows you to choose where you want it to add the new bouquets. At bottom or top of list...

Personally, I will always adjust the channels slightly (not much, but I like a terrestrial tv channel list, and in entertainment, I remove all terestrial channels...). So, it would be good to leave the channels created by bouquets at the bottom of the list, so that I can then just copy and re-arrange to my own liking, and being at the bottom, is not in your face so much...

StuBFrost
17-08-12, 11:37
What does the plugin do about non sky channels, for example the red button channels etc.

Rob van der Does
17-08-12, 11:41
its a great little plugin mate, to be able to generate a full bouquet on the fly in a tad over 2 minutes directly from the box is a great feature.
Is it already worthwhile to add to the feeds?

Larry-G
17-08-12, 12:25
What does the plugin do about non sky channels, for example the red button channels etc.

it creates these as well, for example all the BBC interactive and SKY interactive channels are there in their own sections.

Is it already worthwhile to add to the feeds?

personally i say yes although the author still considers this a beta release.

im85288
17-08-12, 12:39
Planning on trying this out later, does it provide the channel list like a sky receiver..ie like the mister mister bouquets?

Larry-G
17-08-12, 12:54
Planning on trying this out later, does it provide the channel list like a sky receiver..ie like the mister mister bouquets?

yes it creates a bouquet and the channels match the sky uk numbering but as i pointed out this is still in beta stage but in my opinion works great.

Rob van der Does
17-08-12, 13:48
personally i say yes although the author still considers this a beta release.

...... but as i pointed out this is still in beta stage but in my opinion works great.
I think that is more important than what the author says; if users are happy we can supply it.
Will take me some time to make a decent ipk out of it though. Is DVBSNOOP the only required extra? And please keep uploading new versions.

Larry-G
17-08-12, 13:54
Is DVBSNOOP the only required extra? And please keep uploading new versions.

yes thats the only required extra, although you must also make sure the autobouquets_e2.sh has the correct read, write permissions set ( 755 ).

I'll update this thread as and when the author posts a new version, if no one else beats me to it that is.

Rob van der Does
17-08-12, 15:57
OK, I created an ipk with the latest version posted in this thread. Please give it a try, but first de-install DVBSNOOP to see if it will be auto installed with the plugin.
If you find it to be working correct, I'll add it to the feeds.

Larry-G
17-08-12, 16:00
OK, I created an ipk with the latest version posted in this thread. Please give it a try, but first de-install DVBSNOOP to see if it will be auto installed with the plugin.

i'll just do a fresh flash of 204 on the duo and test, will post the results as soon as possible.

judge
17-08-12, 16:08
Rob, I get the following errors when trying to install:

root@vuduo:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_0.1_mips32el.ipk
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets (0.1) to root...
sh: /tmp/opkg-kHXaN3/enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-tgXepe/preinst: not found
Collected errors:
* pkg_run_script: package "enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets" preinst script returned status 127.
* preinst_configure: Aborting installation of enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets.
root@vuduo:/var/volatile/tmp#

Rob van der Does
17-08-12, 16:10
Yep, sorry, corrected copy attached.

Rob van der Does
17-08-12, 16:13
Seems to be working OK.
On execution I see the credentials: I'll add them to the next version.

Mr. Mister
17-08-12, 16:19
got this Rob with the 2nd ipk that you posted..

parse_from_stream_nomalloc: Excessivly long time at 6. Corrupt file ?
Execution finished

Larry-G
17-08-12, 16:23
using the second .ipk file my duo ( fresh flash to 3.0-204 with only tuners and network setup ) has been sat on the following screen for a good 5 minutes.

judge
17-08-12, 16:25
Installed 2nd version fine for me & it works...

root@vuduo:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets_0.1_mips32el.ipk
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets (0.1) to root...
Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets.

AutoBouquets E2 28.2E by LraiZer
################################
# HOMEPAGE: www.ukcvs.org #
################################

version date - 16th August 2012

USAGE:
1) perform a scan on 28.2e to generate latest lamedb
2) zap to any active channel on satellite 28.2e
3) select AutoBouquets E2 plugin from plugin menu
4) select your local SD or HD area from the list
5) wait a few minutes while your bouquets are generated
6) Have fun with your new bouquets direct from the stream ;)

Fri Aug 17 16:20:38 IST 2012
getting data set //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets.postinst, region set configure
reading Bouquet Association Table, please wait...
/usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh: line 37: dvbsnoop: not found
getting references for //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets.postinst data sections
reading section numbers...
first section is , last section is
sh: 0: unknown operand
sed: /tmp/sections.txt: No such file or directory
grep: /tmp/region.txt: No such file or directory
grep: /tmp/region.txt: No such file or directory

Processing Services, please wait...

sh: configure: bad number
cat: can't open '/tmp/services_unsorted.txt': No such file or directory
writing... userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv < 28.2E UK Bouquets
writing... userbouquet.ukcvs15.tv < High Definition
writing... userbouquet.ukcvs00.radio < 28.2E UK Radio

Updating Bouquets, Please Wait...
wget: can't connect to remote host (127.0.0.1): Connection refused

################################################## ####
# BOUQUET PROCESSING NOW COMPLETE! press EXIT button #
# www.ukcvs.org thanks you for using AutoBouquets E2 #
# HAVE FUN! #
################################################## ####

Fri Aug 17 16:20:39 IST 2012
root@vuduo:/var/volatile/tmp#

judge
17-08-12, 16:29
Actually, it doesn't work for me.
It creates a bouquet but all channels except for Setanta Sports are empty.

Larry-G
17-08-12, 16:33
i think my problem was that i installed the plugin rite after the install.

once i transferred a bouquet to the box and tuned to a active channel all was ok. but this should not have made a difference as it locked up during the install it self, once i rebooted the box via telnet the plugin was fully installed so it looks like it tried to run the script as part of the install and because the box was not on a active channel it locked up.

Larry-G
17-08-12, 16:34
Actually, it doesn't work for me.
It creates a bouquet but all channels except for Setanta Sports are empty.

it pulled every thing in for me.

Rob van der Does
17-08-12, 16:48
As far as I can see it works fine (but I have no previous experience with this plugin, nor with the UK/Sky channel numbering and bouquets).

Attached a slightly tweaked version: credentials added and on de-install now also the .sh should be removed.

judge
17-08-12, 16:50
Rob, second version worked for me now, but I had to manually install dvbsnoop.

Larry-G
17-08-12, 16:57
the latest one install and runs fine for me.

Rob van der Does
17-08-12, 16:58
Rob, second version worked for me now, but I had to manually install dvbsnoop.
Hmm, strange; dvbsnoop was installed here automatically.

LraiZer
17-08-12, 17:03
most red button are transmitted in the BAT too so all bbci, sbo and sport acitve are generated. some are transmitted with the max 0xffff epg position so these are sub processed by their channelID's which are ALWAYS unique! the new sbo that have now re appeared in the BAT may need a new namespace assigning to them that is different from the current sbo channels. will get looked at by the next version.

Rob van der Does
17-08-12, 17:08
@ LraiZer:

A minor cosmetical suggestion: the widget myMenu contains also 'exit' and info. Would be nicer if exit would be done with the (labelled) red-button, and info had it's own widget.

And thanks for this wonderful plugin!

LraiZer
17-08-12, 17:20

a version of AutoBouquets plugin has been on Commando Neutrino for months, this plugin is called "AutoBouquets E2" when createing an ipk, thanks

LraiZer
17-08-12, 17:30
@ LraiZer:

A minor cosmetical suggestion: the widget myMenu contains also 'exit' and info. Would be nicer if exit would be done with the (labelled) red-button, and info had it's own widget.

And thanks for this wonderful plugin!
its only basic working gui at present to concentrate on bouquet generation. gui is not final, and only a current working solution, thanks

Rob van der Does
17-08-12, 17:39
its only basic working gui at present to concentrate on bouquet generation. gui is not final, and only a current working solution, thanks
OK, clear, thanks.

a version of AutoBouquets plugin has been on Commando Neutrino for months, this plugin is called "AutoBouquets E2" when createing an ipk, thanks
ipk is in this post (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-AutoBouquets-E2-28-2E-Beta&p=149024&viewfull=1#post149024)

mcquaim
17-08-12, 20:54
Installed and working great, excellent work folks!

bangorbob
17-08-12, 21:45
Hi Guys, This is a very interesting thread, want to give it ago but a little unsure.

Do I just have to install the ipk file in the normal manner by putting in the temp folder and using the installer from the vix menu?

I'm using a Vu+Duo

Stanman
17-08-12, 21:46
Yes you do but you may need to delete DVBsboop as per one of robs post as the IPK installs it.

Larry-G
17-08-12, 21:46
Hi Guys, This is a very interesting thread, want to give it ago but a little unsure.

Do I just have to install the ipk file in the normal manner by putting in the temp folder and using the installer from the vix menu?

I'm using a Vu+Duo

yes just do as normal.

hanenyo
17-08-12, 22:19
Guys, I am having problem installing this plugin, I'm being given "unknown plugin" message. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

bangorbob
17-08-12, 22:21
yes just do as normal.

So I tried to install as normal but am getting the following message:-

Execution Progress

Unknown package "enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets"
Collected Errors:
*pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets found,
but incompatible with the architectures configured.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets.
Execution finished!!

I'm stumped.

wiz569
17-08-12, 22:48
OK, clear, thanks.

ipk is in this post (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-AutoBouquets-E2-28-2E-Beta&p=149024&viewfull=1#post149024)

I think he means it needs to be named AutoBouquets E2 so as not to be confused with his other autobouquets E1 plugin incorporated in commando neutrino :)

Rob van der Does
18-08-12, 04:43
I'm using a Vu+Duo

Yes you do but you may need to delete DVBsboop as per one of robs post as the IPK installs it.
No need to de-install DVBSNOOP: it will only be installed when needed.

Guys, I am having problem installing this plugin, I'm being given "unknown plugin" message. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

So I tried to install as normal but am getting the following message:-

Execution Progress
Unknown package "enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets"
Collected Errors:
*pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets found,
but incompatible with the architectures configured.
Execution finished!!
I have no idea what goes wrong here; works fine on my boxes. What image is your box on?

danivtec
18-08-12, 08:42
Worked perfect first time.

Just one suggestion, is it possible to have the channel numbers before the name e.g Sky Sports HD 1 is displayed as 401 - Sky Sports HD1

hanenyo
18-08-12, 09:02

I have no idea what goes wrong here; works fine on my boxes. What image is your box on?

Hi Rob, I have Vix 2.4 (213). Do I have to install the new image for it to work?

Larry-G
18-08-12, 09:18

Just one suggestion, is it possible to have the channel numbers before the name e.g Sky Sports HD 1 is displayed as 401 - Sky Sports HD1

Thats something the author would have to implement, but you may have to resort to changing these around your self using a channel editor such as Dreambox edit.

Hi Rob, I have Vix 2.4 (213). Do I have to install the new image for it to work?

It should not make any difference as to what image version you are using, if the .ipk installer is not working for you try installing the plugin manually as per the instructions in the original post.

bangorbob
18-08-12, 09:57

Hi Rob

I also am on VIX 2.4 Build 213, never had this happen before, other ipk files have installed without any problem.

hanenyo
18-08-12, 09:58
It should not make any difference as to what image version you are using, if the .ipk installer is not working for you try installing the plugin manually as per the instructions in the original post.

I followed the original post and it's working now. Thanks.

Larry-G
18-08-12, 10:10
I followed the original post and it's working now. Thanks.

yes, the manuall way will always work

Hi Rob

I also am on VIX 2.4 Build 213, never had this happen before, other ipk files have installed without any problem.

It may be possible that for some reason the ipk is not working for older versions of the image but if you install the files manually as per the original post in the thread it will install that way.

It is also worth noting that once we move onto a new image version we no longer release fixes or updates for the previous / older versions. so as time goes on more and more plugins created for the ViX 3.0 image may no longer work on the older images.

Rob van der Does
18-08-12, 11:12
I have no idea why the ipk won't install properly on older versions of ViX, but apparently that is the case. As I have all boxes on 3.0 I can't check that.

Anyway, for those using ViX 3: I understand that the (de-)install of my ipk works fine, correct? If so. I'll upload it to the feeds.

hanenyo
18-08-12, 11:59
I have no idea why the ipk won't install properly on older versions of ViX, but apparently that is the case. As I have all boxes on 3.0 I can't check that.

Anyway, for those using ViX 3: I understand that the (de-)install of my ipk works fine, correct? If so. I'll upload it to the feeds.

Yes Rob, I did a fresh vix 3.0 flash, it's working fine now.

im85288
18-08-12, 13:40
@ LraiZer:

First of all thank you very much for this plugin, it worked perfectly for me first time. I was wondering if it would be possible to have an option to HD swap the channels (as found in mister misters hd swap bouquet) so that for example channel four on 104 is replaced with its HD equivalent channel?

Thanks again

Larry-G
18-08-12, 15:09
@ LraiZer:

First of all thank you very much for this plugin, it worked perfectly for me first time. I was wondering if it would be possible to have an option to HD swap the channels (as found in mister misters hd swap bouquet) so that for example channel four on 104 is replaced with its HD equivalent channel?

Thanks again

This does not seem to be possible via this plugin without the end user having to manually make the changes via a channel editor. as posted by LraiZer on his home forum with regard to this request.

you will have to get in touch with bslyb about changing their official epg listings and the bouquets they transmit in their stream. all channels are processed in their official epg positions.

you should find all bouquets that are generated are exactly the same as the bslyb epg listing references for your selected area?
Sly Guide TV Listings - Sly (http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide)
List of channels on Sly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_channels_on_Sky)

AutoBouquets E2 Regions from command line:
ClosedTV (http://epg.whmcr.com/)

./autobouquets_e2.sh area region

area=(four digit decimal number)
region=(two digit hex number)

Stanman
18-08-12, 21:56
Think am gonna stick with ready made bouquets, good plugin for new users but I hate the numbers before the channel name and use B16MCC channel number remover to get rid of them and the second is the hd swap, by the time done all that easier to edit settings such as Mr Misters

judge
18-08-12, 22:16
Think am gonna stick with ready made bouquets, good plugin for new users but I hate the numbers before the channel name and use B16MCC channel number remover to get rid of them and the second is the hd swap, by the time done all that easier to edit settings such as Mr Misters

Think I'm with you on that as I prefer to set up my own 1, 2, 3 button presses and so on... but still like SLY numbering for anything after 100.
One thing that could make this plugin really useful is if you had the option not to create bouquets.
As it is, it updates your channel frequencies if any change & creates the bouquets.
If it had the option to update channel frequencies only, it would be a must have...

LraiZer
19-08-12, 00:33
Think I'm with you on that as I prefer to set up my own 1, 2, 3 button presses and so on... but still like SLY numbering for anything after 100.
One thing that could make this plugin really useful is if you had the option not to create bouquets.
As it is, it updates your channel frequencies if any change & creates the bouquets.
If it had the option to update channel frequencies only, it would be a must have...

if you want 1, 2, 3 button presses for BBC1, BBC2, ITV1... just remove the "28.2E ---- UK Bouquets ---" bouquet. this will remove the sly epg numbering and set the Entertainment bouquet channels to starting with 1, 2, 3. the Plugin also already does not re-create any bouquets that have been previously removed by the user. if for example you remove the adult bouquet, it will remain removed the next time you run AutoBouquets E2 plugin and so remain child friendly updatable. changing the order of the bouquets also remains static and does not get re-ordered on subsequent runs. only by removing all the generated bouquets would result in the original first run bouquet setup being used.

Rob van der Does
19-08-12, 05:32
if you want 1, 2, 3 button presses for BBC1, BBC2, ITV1... just remove the "28.2E ---- UK Bouquets ---" bouquet. this will remove the sly epg numbering and set the Entertainment bouquet channels to starting with 1, 2, 3. the Plugin also already does not re-create any bouquets that have been previously removed by the user. if for example you remove the adult bouquet, it will remain removed the next time you run AutoBouquets E2 plugin and so remain child friendly updatable. changing the order of the bouquets also remains static and does not get re-ordered on subsequent runs. only by removing all the generated bouquets would result in the original first run bouquet setup being used.
So your plugin is already quite sophisticated!
Any chance for a good on-screen helpfile, containing e.g. what you just explained?

copex
19-08-12, 10:33
i insalled this from the apk posted in this thread and it worked 100%

thank you, both.

Rob van der Does
19-08-12, 12:02
I found two problems:

1- On installing the plugin, the creation of the bouquets is being done immediately. Of course that should not be the case, but I have no idea how to prevent that;

2- On execution the error

sh: configure: bad number
cat: can't open '/tmp/services_unsorted.txt': No such file or directory
pops up. Again no idea what the cause of that is.

But as all seems to be working fine, I added the plugin to the feeds under the name 'autobouquets-e2' (available from next image update), also attached.

Again: please let me know if a new version becomes available.
And if anybody knows how to fix the reported flaws, don't hesitate to tell me!

LraiZer
19-08-12, 22:05
So your plugin is already quite sophisticated!
Any chance for a good on-screen helpfile, containing e.g. what you just explained?

yes, a new version is now available for download with a slightly upgraded GUI and a Help button.
not quit sure about the help file being good though, but its better than nothing at the moment :)

judge
19-08-12, 22:09
yes, a new version is now available for download with a slightly upgraded GUI and a Help button.
not quit sure about the help file being good though, but its better than nothing at the moment :)

any chance you can upload it here?

Stanman
19-08-12, 22:09
Can the prefix numbers to the channel be removed?

There i a number remover software but tt only works on a PC.

Larry-G
19-08-12, 22:12

many thanks heres the update file

more friendly GUI, with some buttons added
new Plugin icon by contest winner PaphosAL

added some file and error checks for dvbsnoop and box lockouts when scanning on none active channels. added some code to handle the new sbo channels crazy namespace. lots of other fixes, tweaks and stuff. now has a little readme.txt help.

stingray13
19-08-12, 22:27
LraiZer is a frigging genius when i asked if this could be done, i was now way expecting him to be able/willing to do it, its a real pitty VIX doesn't have RCsim installed (I can't find it or get it to work) otherwise i could automise this to do it every morning, my best bet now is a downloadable daily lamdb file, or a E2 Package for RCsim?

Once again LraiZer, thanks for this its an awesome script and thanks for fixing the non irish issue

LraiZer
19-08-12, 23:01
Can the prefix numbers to the channel be removed?
There is a number remover software but it only works on a PC.

sorry, this plugin cannot remove channel numbers. im not sure anything can?
if you are refering to the B16MCC app then that app also doesnt remove the channel numbers. it only adds yet another set of epg reference channel numbers in front of the channel names.

Rob van der Does
20-08-12, 05:40
..... its a real pitty VIX doesn't have RCsim installed (I can't find it or get it to work) otherwise i could automise this to do it every morning....
Not sure what RCsim is, but you should be able to automate regular downloads via the cronmanager.

Thanks LraiZer: much better GUI now! And I like the helpfile.

That brings us to the next ipk-version of this plugin:

Rob van der Does
20-08-12, 12:24
@ LraiZer:
When starting the plugin when not on a 28.2-channel, there's no way to stop the (than endless) execution of the process, so one has to restart via telnet.
Maybe you could use 'exit' to stop the process?

Larry-G
21-08-12, 00:50
@ LraiZer:
When starting the plugin when not on a 28.2-channel, there's no way to stop the (than endless) execution of the process, so one has to restart via telnet.
Maybe you could use 'exit' to stop the process?

looks like your wish was granted rob.

here is an updated autobouquets_e2.sh script for testing. this hopefully fixes user reports of lockout issues when the plugin is run on a sat other than 28.2e. i only have a static 28.2e dish myself so i cant fully test that this works.

if someone with a multi sat setup can test this script while on other sats than 28.2e.. ie. the WRONG sat that this plugin requires to work and makes sure it terminates gracefully instead of causing a lockout requiring a reboot, then i can add the code to the next update.

tomthebomb1968
21-08-12, 01:15
Yes it works nicely. Asks user to zap to a 28.2east channel.

Rob van der Does
21-08-12, 06:10
Thanks LraiZer; working fine now. Will make a new IPK.

Rob van der Does
21-08-12, 06:38
As promised:

judge
21-08-12, 17:59
This plugin is turning out to be really handy & is a must have for anyone with SKY UK.

If you want to keep your own channel numbering & use it to just update frequencies and sky bouquets, just move your bouquet with your numbering to the top of the bouquets.

Other than that, I removed the first bouquet completely (the one that holds the sky numbering), but left all the others, Entertainment, Lifestyle and Culture and so on.
Now whenever I run the plugin, it just updates all the SKY bouquets with any new channels & any frequency changes as well as any changes to my favourites.

Brilliant work LraiZer.

judge
21-08-12, 21:17
LraiZer, have you thought about adding an auto-run option?
If we could set the plugin to auto-run at something like 5am, we'd never have to worry about updating Sky UK/Ireland regional bouquets again.

I know we could add a cron job ourselves, but if it was part of the plugin, I'd guess the plugin would be included in lots of images by default.

Stanman
21-08-12, 22:19
This plugin is turning out to be really handy & is a must have for anyone with SKY UK.

If you want to keep your own channel numbering & use it to just update frequencies and sky bouquets, just move your bouquet with your numbering to the top of the bouquets.

Other than that, I removed the first bouquet completely (the one that holds the sky numbering), but left all the others, Entertainment, Lifestyle and Culture and so on.
Now whenever I run the plugin, it just updates all the SKY bouquets with any new channels & any frequency changes as well as any changes to my favourites.

Brilliant work LraiZer.

Tried this did not work for me, BBC Olympiic were still there?

judge
21-08-12, 22:28
Tried this did not work for me, BBC Olympiic were still there?

It doesn't remove any previous bouquets, so if BBC Olympics was there as a previous bouquet, it still will be.

Stanman
21-08-12, 22:43
Ahh thats my bad adn I misread it, I thought when it said updates frequencies, it would update and remove redundant channels

judge
21-08-12, 22:47
Ahh thats my bad adn I misread it, I thought when it said updates frequencies, it would update and remove redundant channels

It does in it's auto generated bouquets, leaves your own bouquets alone.
Perfect, I think...

Stanman
21-08-12, 22:51
diff useful but need to be able to do HD swap to make it first choice.

Don't ask for much:)

basilyoung
21-08-12, 22:59
just loaded this to my ultimo, its frigging brilliant, ( sorry steve, )

Stanman
21-08-12, 23:04
Dont' think his redundant just yet, its brilliant but need HD swap to make it perfect:thumbsup:

basilyoung
21-08-12, 23:09
no...its just a wind up,....steve knows me well

Larry-G
21-08-12, 23:10
Dont' think his redundant just yet, its brilliant but need HD swap to make it perfect:thumbsup:

Thats not going to happen as the author already explained this plugin takes its date directly from the EPG feed HD swap is not part of that sky do that themselves when you take out a HD sub. so if you want HD swap your going to have to do that your self.

Larry-G
21-08-12, 23:13
Thats not going to happen as the author already explained this plugin takes its date directly from the EPG feed HD swap is not part of that sky do that themselves when you take out a HD sub. so if you want HD swap your going to have to do that your self.

see here for details

@ LraiZer:

Thanks again

This does not seem to be possible via this plugin without the end user having to manually make the changes via a channel editor. as posted by LraiZer on his home forum with regard to this request.

you will have to get in touch with bslyb about changing their official epg listings and the bouquets they transmit in their stream. all channels are processed in their official epg positions.

you should find all bouquets that are generated are exactly the same as the bslyb epg listing references for your selected area?
Sly Guide TV Listings - Sly (http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide)
List of channels on Sly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_channels_on_Sky)

AutoBouquets E2 Regions from command line:
ClosedTV (http://epg.whmcr.com/)

./autobouquets_e2.sh area region

area=(four digit decimal number)
region=(two digit hex number)

judge
21-08-12, 23:24
For HD Swap, use your own bouquets in the order you like them.
Use the plugin to keep those frequencies updated...

LraiZer
22-08-12, 00:50
diff useful but need to be able to do HD swap to make it first choice.

Don't ask for much:)

ive not started on the user defined listings order yet!

latest update available for downloaded now has the none 28.2e fix and also comes with a pre made .ipk
thanks, for testing.. have fun!

judge
22-08-12, 00:54
LraiZer, big fan of this plugin. Can you tell us location of latest downloads & changelog?

Larry-G
22-08-12, 01:07
LraiZer, big fan of this plugin. Can you tell us location of latest downloads & changelog?

here you go buddy.

first post updated:

plugin should hopefully be Idiot Proof now in this version for general use, but as its not finished it is still beta ;)

added 28.2E check code and removed some redundant stuff.
created an .ipk installer for mipsel with dvbsnoop depend inc. auto install/remove scripts.

have fun!

here is AutoBouquets E2 28.2E Enigma2 Plugin for BETA TESTING!
(latest version - date 19th August 2012)

this plugin has been coded with shell script backend so that it can be run on ANY box from the command line without python. it has a python enigma2 GUI so that you can select your area direct from remote in the plugins menu.

1) first make sure you have dvbsnoop in your /usr/bin/

2) drop the attached files onto engima2 box in the relevant folders.
make sure /usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh file is executable (chmod 755)

3) reboot your box to load the new AutoBouquets E2 plugin into the Plugins menu

3) perform a scan on 28.2e satellite so that you have the latest lamedb service file

4) zap to an active channel on 28.2e so that dvbsnoop can read its stream data

5) select AutoBouquets E2 Plugin from plugins menu and then select your SD or HD area.

6) sit back and watch for 5 minutes as your local bouquets are read from the stream

7) Have fun with you new auto generated local bouquets ;)

8) an autobouquets.log file is generated in the AutoBouquets plugin folder so that you can check processed Services, Positions and ChannelID's.

PS) dont forget to backup your current bouquet files first even though they will NOT be overwritten by this plugin.

PLUGIN and EXAMPLE of the resulting auto generated bouquets direct from the stream with region set as "Granada HD"

Yido
22-08-12, 02:36
pheonix, does this plugin require an internet connection?

Rob van der Does
22-08-12, 04:51
here you go buddy.
Is this different from the previous posted version? if so: what are the changes?

pheonix, does this plugin require an internet connection?
No, as all data come directly from the transponders. You need to be tuned to a 28.2 channel for the plugin to work.

@ LraiZer:
This plugin offers the same functionality as the 'FastScan'-plugin does for other providers. And they also get their data the same way. That leads to the following questions:
1- For consistency reasons I think it would be more elegant if the plugin shows up under service searching, instead of in the plugin browser;
2- Maybe even better: why not integrate this functionality in the FastScan-plugin? It is open source, and integration seems to be a good idea (consistency would be perfect that way).

Rob van der Does
22-08-12, 05:05
Is this different from the previous posted version? if so: what are the changes?

To answer my own question: just checked, and its the identical to the version I posted earlier in this thread (V3 0.4).

Larry-G
22-08-12, 16:54
new update.

latest version now has enigma2 specific error check code in the script so it wont run on enigma1 boxes as is, it only needs a few tweaks to run on neutrino or enigma1 box and generate engima1 bouquets. ill make an engima1 specific version for you to test after i come back of holiday in a few weeks time!

as this plugin should work on ANY Enigma2 box, i have added an ipk installer for ALL architectures in first post. the ipk installer in the plugin download was only for mipsel.

Rob van der Does
22-08-12, 17:02
Please confirm this one to be working (I'll do that as well); if so, I'll add this version to the feeds.

Larry-G
22-08-12, 17:09
Please confirm this one to be working (I'll do that as well); if so, I'll add this version to the feeds.

I'm Just into the first hour of a 16hr night shift so i cant test my self, hopefully some one else can but if not i'll try it in the morning when i get back.

Stanman
22-08-12, 21:08
ive not started on the user defined listings order yet!

latest update available for downloaded now has the none 28.2e fix and also comes with a pre made .ipk
thanks, for testing.. have fun!
I think that would be the icing on the cake.

You know getting old and these eyes need HD :)

Mr. Mister
22-08-12, 21:32
just loaded this to my ultimo, its frigging brilliant, ( sorry steve, )

Looks like im headed back to the dole queue.. lmao

Great work on the plugin LraiZer.. I tried your 1st release.. and have been away for the last few days..

Get back home tomorrow.. and looking forward to trying the latest one..

basilyoung
22-08-12, 21:40
Looks like im headed back to the dole queue.. lmao

Great work on the plugin LraiZer.. I tried your 1st release.. and have been away for the last few days..

Get back home tomorrow.. and looking forward to trying the latest one..

na...theres plenty for you to do, and many will prefer your work,

mcquaim
22-08-12, 22:29
Hi folks,

I've been having a good play with this tonight but I cant get it to run without it generating all the bouquets again during each run.

I have my own copy of bouquets that is derived from old foxies bouquets so I have all the groups Movies, Sports, Entertainment etc..

Every time I run this all the bouquets are created fresh and it leaves my own groups intact also..

I thought I read that it could be run to just update the existing bouquets?

Larry-G
22-08-12, 22:32
There are many who will use this plugin for it's ease of use, there are also many who will still use the MR.Mister / B16MCC styled bouquets for their HD swap capabilities and there are many who like my self use other packs.

The thing is we have a vast choice and thats always a good thing. So i tip my hat to all authors of all bouquet packs / plugins who spend vast amounts of their free time producing these works for us to enjoy.

so from me i say thank you.

Larry-G
22-08-12, 22:34
Hi folks,

I've been having a good play with this tonight but I cant get it to run without it generating all the bouquets again during each run.

I have my own copy of bouquets that is derived from old foxies bouquets so I have all the groups Movies, Sports, Entertainment etc..

Every time I run this all the bouquets are created fresh and it leaves my own groups intact also..

The plugin will leave any existing bouquets intact and create it's own set alongside, updating the frequencies at the same time. when you again run the plugin it's these bouquets which it will update, you can delete certain parts of the bouquet such as adult etc and the plugin will skip these from future runs.

mcquaim
22-08-12, 22:40
If I delete all the generated bouquets and just leave my own existing ones and run the script again the everything is recreated..

So, is the key to at least leave 1 of the newly generated bouquets??

judge
22-08-12, 22:42
Hi folks,

As Pheonix says, it will leave your own bouquets intact, but will update frequencies in them.
After you run the plugin, remove any auto generated bouquets you don't want & they won't be added again.

seancred
22-08-12, 22:51
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to install this as I like the idea of auto updating frequencies. When I try to install the IPK, I get an error along the lines of:

opkg_download failed to download dvbsnoop

See screenshot below

Ignore the mrs watching big brother!

Cheers

judge
22-08-12, 22:54
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to install this as I like the idea of auto updating frequencies. When I try to install the IPK, I get an error along the lines of:

opkg_download failed to download dvbsnoop

See screenshot below

Ignore the mrs watching big brother!

Cheers

I had that problem too but my box is offline, is yours?
The dvbsnoop ipk is attached to the first post in this thread, install that & try again.

mcquaim
22-08-12, 22:55
Thanks lads, that was the issue! I was deleting all of the auto generated bouquets after each run and that was why it just kept generating them all again during the next run.

This time I just left the 28.2 UK Bouquet and ran it again and none of the others were generated again..

Top plugin, really impressive! Plus it's gonna save me a fortune calling around to my folks and family updating their bouquets lol..

Larry-G
22-08-12, 22:56
to install the DVBsnoop portion of the install the receiver must be online as it needs to download it from the server or as judge suggested install it manually as per the first post of this thread.

judge
22-08-12, 22:57
If I delete all the generated bouquets and just leave my own existing ones and run the script again the everything is recreated..

So, is the key to at least leave 1 of the newly generated bouquets??

I didn't try deleting all the bouquets, just removed my duplicate bouquets as no longer needed them.
Presume if you leave one, it should work fine & update frequencies in all?

judge
22-08-12, 22:59
Top plugin, really impressive! Plus it's gonna save me a fortune calling around to my folks and family updating their bouquets lol..
The same reason I love it...
Now if we could set it to run at 5am, we'd never have to see them again...

mcquaim
22-08-12, 23:06
I didn't try deleting all the bouquets, just removed my duplicate bouquets as no longer needed them.
Presume if you leave one, it should work fine & update frequencies in all?

Yeah, by just leaving the one bouquet that was auto generated it only leaves that one and updates your own existing bouquets also, really clever!

I have noticed a few channels here and there in my existing bouquets that don't get updated, wonder why that might be! The auto generated 28.2 UK Bouquets bouquet has the same channels correctly listed..

judge
22-08-12, 23:16
Yeah, by just leaving the one bouquet that was auto generated it only leaves that one and updates your own existing bouquets also, really clever!

I have noticed a few channels here and there in my existing bouquets that don't get updated, wonder why that might be! The auto generated 28.2 UK Bouquets bouquet has the same channels correctly listed..

No idea, I removed all my original bouquets except for my favourites which I place above all other bouquets (so I can use button 1, 2, 3 and so on to jump to RTE1, RTE2, TV3 & so on....) & let the plugin then take care of the SKY bouquets.
If you put 100 channels in tour top bouquet & also remove the first bouquet created by the plugin, you also then keep SKY numbering & all bouquets get updated...

mathiaskt
23-08-12, 12:00
Would it be an idea to post latest update only on the first post?

Starred Wolf Nu
23-08-12, 17:05
As Pheonix says, it will leave your own bouquets intact, but will update frequencies in them.
After you run the plugin, remove any auto generated bouquets you don't want & they won't be added again.

How does it do this? I understand how it can get the info from the transponder however how does it relate that info to your own customised bouquets? Does it look at the service name in your own bouquets. How can it tell which channels /services have a frequency change?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

mcquaim
23-08-12, 18:23
If you put 100 channels in tour top bouquet & also remove the first bouquet created by the plugin, you also then keep SKY numbering & all bouquets get updated...

What do you mean by this 100 channels? An actual 100 channels in the top bouquet?

I have 34 channels now spread across three personal bouquets at the top! I'm now using the auto-generated sky bouquets but the don't keep sky numbers, they just start at 35.

If I had to put in 100 physical channels then I'd have a lot of duplication..

Stanman
23-08-12, 20:30
You need to add another 65 channels to the first boquet to restore your sly numbering much like Mr Misters bouquets

judge
23-08-12, 20:32
What do you mean by this 100 channels? An actual 100 channels in the top bouquet?

I have 34 channels now spread across three personal bouquets at the top! I'm now using the auto-generated sky bouquets but the don't keep sky numbers, they just start at 35.

If I had to put in 100 physical channels then I'd have a lot of duplication..

You could use placeholders if you don't want duplicates.

mcquaim
24-08-12, 16:56
You could use placeholders if you don't want duplicates.

I know I'm being very thick now but how to you create place holders using DBE, can't for the life of me find the option???

Mr. Mister
24-08-12, 17:48
Open a set of Vix / Mr.Mister bouquets and just copy the place holders from there and paste them into your own bouquets..

judge
24-08-12, 18:20
I know I'm being very thick now but how to you create place holders using DBE, can't for the life of me find the option???

Do as Mr. Mister says, or right click in DBE where you want them & choose Insert Placeholder (I think it's called)

Mr. Mister
24-08-12, 18:33
There is no Insert placeholder..

There is only Insert Text Marker..

mcquaim
25-08-12, 09:41
Thanks lads, I got the place holder from the 28.2 UK Bouquet. The Text Marker is no good as it doesn't get assigned a channel number.

Anyway, still not getting this bloody thing to cooperate as I thought it would.. I have my first 3 personal bouquets with 35 channels. I then filled up the 3rd bouquet with place holders up to channel 100.

Now, the first generated bouquet "Entertainment" starts at 101 which is correct. However, if you move into the sports bouquet where they should start at 401 they actually start at 269.

I'm not sure where it goes wrong with the numbering..

Can you post your bouquet judge to see how you have yours setup?

judge
25-08-12, 09:52
will do later, not at home at the moment.

Stanman
25-08-12, 12:14
McQuaim, sorry not read the whole thread but if you just want sly numberings why not just copy and paste the first two boquets from Mr Misters - thats placeholders and interactive and SKY UK?

mcquaim
25-08-12, 14:47
Yeah, I have the place holders in place now but when AutoBouquets generates the remaining bouquets the sky numbering goes out of whack for some reason..

If I can get this to work properly then it'll save me a lot of journeys loading up bouquets for family.. For me, not that big of deal loading them myself..

pooface
25-08-12, 15:24
Maybe you have deleted one of the bouquets in between entertainment and sports?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

mcquaim
25-08-12, 18:04
Nope, all was left as was generated..

Entertainment
Lifestyle and Culture
Movies
Music
Sports
News

Entertainment starts at channel 101
Lifestyle and Culture starts at channel 200
Movies starts at channel 224
Music starts at channel 264
Sports starts at channel 296
News starts at channel 328

When I'm running AutoBoutuets I select Republic of Ireland HD..

judge
25-08-12, 20:21
I'm not sure where it goes wrong with the numbering..
Can you post your bouquet judge to see how you have yours setup?

Here's the bouquets I'm using for Republic of Ireland.

However, just tested them & as soon as I download them with DB edit, I'm loosing a channel somewhere & can't figure out where, will look again later.

I see PLI also support 'numberedmarker entries' in a response to Huevos on the channel hopping issue. Anyone know what these are & how to use them?

http://openpli.org/forums/topic/25134-channel-hopping-bug-in-openpli-3/page__p__294172#entry294172

Mr. Mister
25-08-12, 20:36
Im not sure whether you want the sky numbers in those judge..

But they are NOT there..

you want a set of ROI ones done.. with sky numbers.. ??

judge
25-08-12, 20:48
Im not sure whether you want the sky numbers in those judge..

But they are NOT there..

you want a set of ROI ones done.. with sky numbers.. ??
ROI SKY numbers working for me, something messed up when I downloaded them from the box, I think.
Thanks for the offer & would definitely be a nice addition to your sets of bouquets.

Mr. Mister
25-08-12, 20:50
Ill sort that the next time i do a release..

LraiZer
25-08-12, 21:24
to have official epg button press numbers for your channels using autobouquets, you need to keep the "28.2E -- UK Bouquets --" bouquet at the top of your bouquet list. this bouquet contains the channels ordered into their correct button press positions. the generated category bouquets do not contain placeholders and are only placed into correct order. if you delete first -- UK Bouquet -- and add 100 placeholders instead, you will no longer have correctly spaced channels in remaining bouquets for the official button press numbers.

basilyoung
25-08-12, 21:27
to have official epg button press numbers for your channels using autobouquets, you need to keep the "28.2E -- UK Bouquets --" bouquet at the top of your bouquet list. this bouquet contains the channels ordered into their correct button press positions. the generated category bouquets do not contain placeholders and are only placed into correct order. if you delete first -- UK Bouquet -- and add 100 placeholders instead, you will no longer have correctly spaced channels in remaining bouquets.

in the db 7020hd section, I am trying to get this to work,...its working great on my ultimo, any chance of having a peek,??

seancred
25-08-12, 22:03
Hi Guys,

I've installed the plugin but when I run, I get a WGet error. Duo is connected to my network and is online (1 channel etc work without a problem), any ideas?

Cheers

Stanman
25-08-12, 23:08
Baz,

in my TM800 thread here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20539-TM800-HD-and-Autobouquet-plugin&p=151207#post151207

The IPK is supposed to be box independent, just installed it on a TM800 and it worked a treat - I did rename it though as a bugger to type all of the file name in telnet:)

Might be worth trying

Stanman
25-08-12, 23:09
Hi Guys,

I've installed the plugin but when I run, I get a WGet error. Duo is connected to my network and is online (1 channel etc work without a problem), any ideas?

Cheers

Did you download from post #37 here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-AutoBouquets-E2-28-2E-Beta&p=149024&viewfull=1#post149024

basilyoung
25-08-12, 23:25
yes i think so...along with other variants

Stanman
25-08-12, 23:27
SHouldn't need to install dvbsoop as I used Rob's second upload and that worked fine, first one in earlier post did not

This one has worked on all my boxes, ET's Ultimo DUO

basilyoung
25-08-12, 23:31
I think the dvbsnoop is the issue, autobouquets seems to be ok,...it works well on the ultimo, so was thinking it might be nemisis related...even change bouquets from catseye to vhannibal setting...did a rescan on 28 east

Stanman
25-08-12, 23:35
I used the other file on a TM800 and left the plugin to do everything and it worked a treat, I didn't install dvbsnoop or anything. might be worth a punt trying it.

basilyoung
25-08-12, 23:44
yes...think i will go for a clean install, then give this another try...giving me head damage, but unless its image related, i really cant see what i have done differently

mcquaim
26-08-12, 01:30
to have official epg button press numbers for your channels using autobouquets, you need to keep the "28.2E -- UK Bouquets --" bouquet at the top of your bouquet list. this bouquet contains the channels ordered into their correct button press positions. the generated category bouquets do not contain placeholders and are only placed into correct order. if you delete first -- UK Bouquet -- and add 100 placeholders instead, you will no longer have correctly spaced channels in remaining bouquets for the official button press numbers.

Thanks for the heads up!

Is it just the 28.2 UK bouquet that must remain at the top or must all the auto generated bouquets remain above personal bouquets to keep the sky numbering?

Stanman
26-08-12, 10:04
Its the the very first one titled 28.2E-------UK Bouquets, you can delete the others but sly numbering will remain.

Stanman
26-08-12, 10:18
FAO Lraizer:- If you select Anglia W HD, the ITV channel coming up is Meridian, should be Anglia or London, not sure if you can fix this.

Also 783 or 4 should be Star Plus but that is not being pulled across. and where star plus is should be the HD variant of it

mcquaim
26-08-12, 10:32
Its the the very first one titled 28.2E-------UK Bouquets, you can delete the others but sly numbering will remain.

Thanks Stan, I get that ok!

Is it a limitation of enigma2 that the same channel number can't exist in multiple bouquets?

For instance, in 28.2E ---- UK Bouquets RTE One is correctly set at 101 but in Entertainment the channel number is 1071 for RTE One. Can this not also start at 101 or is this not possible?

Stanman
26-08-12, 10:34
Its not afaik possible mate, ( even thought the bouquets are titled differently, the number is sequential and starts from the last channel in the previous bouquet.

mcquaim
26-08-12, 11:00
Cheers, it's a pity..

I wonder how the Sly box handles this, be really neat if it was possible!

Starred Wolf Nu
26-08-12, 14:00
If I do a download. Then edit the bouquets to swap the HD channels using dreambox edit. Then upload these changes to my box. Next time I do an update will the channels stay in the same order or will I have to do the HD swap again?

Stanman
26-08-12, 14:05
No need to use DBE you can use the remote and move mode to swap the HDD channels.

Only neec to do the swap with the terrestrial variants of the HDD.

I tried te update on a TM800 and it kept the changes but on my ET9 it did not
??

Starred Wolf Nu
26-08-12, 14:29
Thanks Stan will give it a go later and see what happens

mcquaim
26-08-12, 21:51
I have been having a good old mess with this script this evening, sorry LraiZer :eek:

I was curious on not ommitting the place holders on the individual bouquets and not just the 28.2 UK Bouquet. I now have it changed so that it doesn't generate the 28.2 UK bouquet at all and that it simply creates each bouquet and puts the placeholders into each generated bouquet so that the numbering doesn't go out of whack.

You need to have your own bouquet though placed at the top with 100 channels or channels and placeholders so that Entertainment will then carry on from 101, Movies 301, Sports 401 etc.

The only downside is that in each of the generated bouquets there are blank lines where the placeholders were placed to keep the channel numbering correct. Anyone know if there would be any way to code the channel listing screen so that it would simply skip a channel if the number didn't contain any channel data? I guess that this could then throw the numbering out too though...

LraiZer
26-08-12, 21:54
FAO Lraizer:- If you select Anglia W HD, the ITV channel coming up is Meridian, should be Anglia or London, not sure if you can fix this.

Also 783 or 4 should be Star Plus but that is not being pulled across. and where star plus is should be the HD variant of it

Star Plus HD is a bug in the code where by, if last line of data file is a single channel on a transponder then this channel is not being processed and written to the bouquets. this bug is now fixed and will be in next update.

ITV1 HD Meridian is the correct channel for West Anglia HD, take a look at the Entertainment Bouquet TV Listings (http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide)for West Anglia HD? you should see "Meridian Tonight" in the listings.

Stanman
26-08-12, 22:15
Star Plus HD is a bug in the code where by, if last line of data file is a single channel on a transponder then this channel is not being processed and written to the bouquets. this bug is now fixed and will be in next update.

ITV1 HD Meridian is the correct channel for West Anglia HD, take a look at the Entertainment Bouquet TV Listings (http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide)for West Anglia HD? you should see "Meridian Tonight" in the listings.

I don't know why that is mate but am base in East Anglia and HD has always been London and when selecting West Anglia its bringing the right SD channel across which is Anglia and BBc east but not HD, which should be BBC London as that is between us and the area covered by Meridian

Not a biggy for me as I just replace it with London

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian_Tonight

LraiZer
26-08-12, 22:16
I have been having a good old mess with this script this evening, sorry LraiZer :eek:

The only downside is that in each of the generated bouquets there are blank lines where the placeholders were placed to keep the channel numbering correct.

no need to be sorry, its was made to be poked about with and modified to suit your own needs. the main reason i didnt add placeholders to the category bouquets is because they look terrible and are also be a pain to navigate during general usage. the --UK Bouquet-- channel list placeholder bouquet containing everthing in correct position so that remote key presses are official is enough for me. the rest of the category bouquets are not ruined by any annoying spaces.

im not sure your category placeholder hack would work in the next update though. you will be able to set channels to any position you want so that it generates your current favourite bouquet set.

mcquaim
26-08-12, 23:00
I agree with you there, the gaps in each of the generted bouquets do look terrible..

I was having a look at some of the code behind the channel list screen and I reckon the blanks could be ommitted, it is just building up a list with the data pulled from each bouquet. I reckon it could be inspected and if it is a placeholde then just skip it and also pregress the number.. It needs some more investigation though but not tonight :goodnight:

Once again, thanks again for a really neat plugin, great work!

LraiZer
26-08-12, 23:23
I don't know why that is mate but am base in East Anglia

if your in East Anglia then im not sure you should be pressing West Anglia?
wouldnt Norfolk HD or Essex HD give you the east bouquets, but i still think they will be meridian. had a look in the stream data and the only option to have both BBC 1 East (E) and ITV1 HD London is to setect "London / Essex HD"

Stanman
26-08-12, 23:34
I'ii do that mate, not to fussed as don't watch match local news.

Out of interest, which would I need to pull BBC East (W) variant, as thats my local. For some peculiar reason Anglia is down as W, S and E but I always used W as am west side of the area.

LraiZer
26-08-12, 23:46
i think only Tring HD and West Anglia HD would give you BBC 1 East (W)

Stanman
27-08-12, 00:00
Cheers buddy, will give those a try.

Rob van der Does
27-08-12, 05:35
@ LraiZer:

Could you use the correct plugin name next time?
The architecture should be separated by '_' not by '-' (so the correct name is 'enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2-201208212300_all.ipk'). If the naming is incorrect, the plugin will not be shown by the plugin browser.

Rahat786786
27-08-12, 13:32
Will this also add new channels to existing bouquets when scanning? The Sky UK bouquet generated has adult channels which I removed but the channel numbering then gets messed up. Tried fixing with DBE but it gives errors when loading the bouquet and messes the numbering further.

Mr. Mister
27-08-12, 13:53
You can either replace the adult channels with place holders in DB Edit..

Or you can set a parental control on your receiver..

This will leave your receiver that no one will be able to watch the adult channels unless they have the 4 digit pin code to access them..

All the channels in my 28.2 east bouquets have a built in parental control toggle.. So parental control is easiest to us.. As the toggles are already in place..

hope this helps..

stu_iow
27-08-12, 16:03
Just updated my vu duo with vix 3.0 so took the opportunity to install this autobouquets plugin.
For channels 1-100, I used to use my freeview dvb-t channels.
Is there a way I can still continue to do this? And updates not to override them.

Many thanks
Stuart

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Send your freeview channels alomg with a 28.2E channel list and than run the plugin and delete the 282E you sent across and just keep the one created by the plugin.

it will not delete the freeview but as you want those 1 - 100 you will not have sly numbering without adding 100 to it IE bbc1 201

seancred
27-08-12, 20:36
Hi guys,

Got this plugin up and running now and it's great. I wondered, is there a script I can use in Cron Manager to run the plugin automatically every couple of days?

Cheers

Mr. Mister
27-08-12, 20:59
Hi guys,

Got this plugin up and running now and it's great. I wondered, is there a script I can use in Cron Manager to run the plugin automatically every couple of days?

Cheers

not available as yet.. But if you talk nice to the author.. Then you never know what he might do for you..

seancred
27-08-12, 21:04
not available as yet.. But if you talk nice to the author.. Then you never know what he might do for you..

Lraizer, what do you think? This is an excellent plugin and I'm sure I speak for many others here when I say thank you for all of your hard work!! Is there any scope for an auto update function or a script we could run via Cron Manager? This really would be the icing on the cake!!

Cheers

LraiZer
28-08-12, 00:23
Lraizer, what do you think? This is an excellent plugin and I'm sure I speak for many others here when I say thank you for all of your hard work!! Is there any scope for an auto update function or a script we could run via Cron Manager? This really would be the icing on the cake!!

Cheers

just edit the defaults in autobouquets_e2.sh script to your default local area.

eg.
DATA="4101"
REGION="07"

look in AutoBouquets plugin.py file for your local DATA and REGION codes.

copy autobouquets_e2.sh to /etc/cron/scripts folder and select it from crons manager in tspanel on a tiimer of your choice?

basilyoung
28-08-12, 00:33
@ LraiZer

got your plugin working on the db7020..using the pli image

i think my issue was that dvbsnoop was already on the nemisis image, where as the pli image did not have dvbsnoop, untill i loaded the plugin..or am i talking tripe?

Rob van der Does
28-08-12, 05:25
Lraizer, what do you think? This is an excellent plugin and I'm sure I speak for many others here when I say thank you for all of your hard work!! Is there any scope for an auto update function or a script we could run via Cron Manager? This really would be the icing on the cake!
In ViX this is very easy done:
1- copy /usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh to /usr/scripts/autobouquets_e2.sh
2- open Cronmanager and go to 'add': now you see the job and you can make the desired settings;
3- click 'save'

That's all folks!

pooface
28-08-12, 07:35
One question in regards to a cron job for this. Would you not need to do a regular channel scan every so often to ensure you have all the channels needed for the bouquet?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
28-08-12, 08:15
No, the only requirement for the plugin to run is that the box is tuned to a 28.2 channel.

mcquaim
28-08-12, 08:33
No, the only requirement for the plugin to run is that the box is tuned to a 28.2 channel.

I think that a scan is needed Rob, going by the instructions in LraiZer's script anyway!

Rob van der Does
28-08-12, 08:44
I think that a scan is needed Rob, going by the instructions in LraiZer's script anyway!
If that would be the case, the whole purpose of the plugin has gone. It's supposed to update all the needed items itself. Only the very first time you run it, a scan might be needed to make sure the transponder providing the Bouquet Association Table is available.
And LraiZer himself stated that using a cronjob to run the plugin should work; if a scan would be needed first this wouldn't be possible.

Just my 2 cents........

twol
28-08-12, 08:54
If that would be the case, the whole purpose of the plugin has gone. It's supposed to update all the needed items itself. Only the very first time you run it, a scan might be needed to make sure the transponder providing the Bouquet Association Table is available.
And LraiZer himself stated that using a cronjob to run the plugin should work; if a scan would be needed first this wouldn't be possible.

Just my 2 cents........

So it finds new channel on new transponder, updates satellite.xml and lamedb? If so it is really smart.

Rob van der Does
28-08-12, 09:18
So it finds new channel on new transponder, updates satellite.xml and lamedb? If so it is really smart.
That's not the difficult part.
And updating satellites.xml isn't necessary at all: that's only being used when doing a satellite or transponderscan. Updating the lamedb would be sufficient.

Silent
28-08-12, 14:07
How does it detect the changes? KoS or something?

My only other request would be to put BBC One HD, BBC HD, ITV HD, Channel 4 HD and Channel 5 HD in the HD bouquet. I know all regions don't have specific ones yet, but that's what the channels in the Entertainment bouquet are for. Just use London or for a bit more work, the closest region. E.g. I'm in the Meridian South region which doesn't have it's own ITV HD, but with official Sky/Virgin we get given Meridian South East HD.

Or alternatively, if they've been added manually to the HD bouquet don't delete them lol.

Larry-G
28-08-12, 14:45
How does it detect the changes? KoS or something?

My only other request would be to put BBC One HD, BBC HD, ITV HD, Channel 4 HD and Channel 5 HD in the HD bouquet. I know all regions don't have specific ones yet, but that's what the channels in the Entertainment bouquet are for. Just use London or for a bit more work, the closest region. E.g. I'm in the Meridian South region which doesn't have it's own ITV HD, but with official Sky/Virgin we get given Meridian South East HD.

Or alternatively, if they've been added manually to the HD bouquet don't delete them lol.

no it takes it's data directly from the stream as transmitted by sky uk. KOS and similar sites rely on users submitting the changes manually this plugin does not require that user input..

pooface
28-08-12, 15:24
One other thing, I don't think it is possible for this to be run as a corn job (at least in it's current status). Most users who want to use this as a cron job will run it at, for example, 5am. At this time, they will likely have their box switched off.

Running the command from a telnet whilst in standby, you just received message:

please zap to an ACTIVE 28.2E channel

So, ideally, there would be a check in the script to see if the box is currently in standby. If so, take box out of standby. Then, check if on a 28.2E channel (I assume this check is done anyway, as the code which asks you to zap to the channel?!). If not, zap to one (choosing one that is usually always there, such as hip hop uk?!). Then, run the script as normal. Then, reverse anything it needed to do (i.e. return to previous channel and return back to standby)

Is possible at all :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LraiZer
28-08-12, 16:41
yes, an actual 1.0 release version will have most of the requests from last few posts. the verision you have is only a basic public testing/feedback version.
all the current requests and comments are pretty much standard in the AutoBouquets that ukcvs team build into the Commando 14.6 Neutrino image for dm500.

Rob van der Does
28-08-12, 16:57
And besides: that 'active channel'-problem is very easy to overcome by setting a ZAP-timer.

copex
28-08-12, 19:42
@LraiZer

can you add the ability to remember the local area after you run the plugin for the first time, so the next time i run the plugin it would auto select my area i.e Tyne HD

seancred
28-08-12, 20:48
In ViX this is very easy done:
1- copy /usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh to /usr/scripts/autobouquets_e2.sh
2- open Cronmanager and go to 'add': now you see the job and you can make the desired settings;
3- click 'save'

That's all folks!

Thanks Rob. Where can I find autobouquets_e2.sh??

Cheers

Rob van der Does
28-08-12, 20:57
LOL:
copy /usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh to.......

seancred
28-08-12, 21:02
LOL:
copy /usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh to.......

LOL I'm lost, LRaizer said I needed to edit the defaults in autobouquets_e2.sh and copy to USR/script.....
You are also saying to copy the file, but where do I find it in the first place??
Sorry for the basic question!!

Cheers

Mr. Mister
28-08-12, 21:03
You will find it in :

/usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh

seancred
28-08-12, 21:04
LOL I'm lost, LRaizer said I needed to edit the defaults in autobouquets_e2.sh and copy to USR/script.....
You are also saying to copy the file, but where do I find it in the first place??
Sorry for the basic question!!

Cheers

D'h got it!! I went to USR/scripts and found an empty folder, should have read properly and gone to USR/script!!

seancred
28-08-12, 21:05
You will find it in :

/usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh

Thanks Mister / Rob, my inability to read after a long day made me into an idiot there!!

Rob van der Does
28-08-12, 21:14
Thanks Mister / Rob, my inability to read after a long day made me into an idiot there!!
Naah, not as long as you're able to admit it :thumbsup:

seancred
28-08-12, 21:23
Naah, not as long as you're able to admit it :thumbsup:

Last question, I promise! In Cron manager, do I need to set autostart or anything? The script details are there and I have scheduled a daily job, do i need to start / autostart cron??

Huevos
28-08-12, 21:33
In Cron manager, do I need to set autostart or anything? The script details are there and I have scheduled a daily job, do i need to start / autostart cron??Well if you don't start it the daily job will never get done. And autostart means if the box is rebooted you won't have to restart your cron job manually.

LraiZer
29-08-12, 00:00
@LraiZer

can you add the ability to remember the local area after you run the plugin for the first time, so the next time i run the plugin it would auto select my area i.e Tyne HD

when GUI has the config screen added, there will be a config file to save last selection.

Rob van der Does
29-08-12, 05:58
when GUI has the config screen added, there will be a config file to save last selection.
Not sure what you mean; I can't find any config screen in your plugin.py. And I found no option to save config.

Larry-G
29-08-12, 06:02
Not sure what you mean; I can't find any config screen in your plugin.py. And I found no option to save config.

Likely because he has not added it yet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

LraiZer
29-08-12, 23:20
That's not the difficult part.
And updating satellites.xml isn't necessary at all: that's only being used when doing a satellite or transponderscan. Updating the lamedb would be sufficient.

yes, there is no intention to update satellites.xml in any future version. the dev version i am working on now also reads the Service Description Table and updates the 28.2e services in lamedb. a few more flags are now also detected so we can generate for example the Free To Air Bouquet and write the epg service names to the bouquets.

this project is currenly on hold for a few weeks as i will be out of the country on holiday in a few hours ;)

judge
29-08-12, 23:23
Thanks for keeping us updated @LraiZer. Great plugin & enjoy those holidays.

basilyoung
29-08-12, 23:31
yes...have a good one....and again thanks for this plugin...its great

Rob van der Does
30-08-12, 05:24
this project is currenly on hold for a few weeks as i will be out of the country on holiday in a few hours ;)
Euuhhh...... on holiday while this project isn't finished yet :confused:

Have a nice time and thanks for your work :thumbsup:

twol
30-08-12, 10:55
yes, there is no intention to update satellites.xml in any future version. the dev version i am working on now also reads the Service Description Table and updates the 28.2e services in lamedb. a few more flags are now also detected so we can generate for example the Free To Air Bouquet and write the epg service names to the bouquets.

Actually good to know how it (roughly) works, so that I won't screw up, when I periodically update satellite.xml and the lamedb for 19.2E.

Huevos
30-08-12, 11:27
Actually good to know how it (roughly) works, so that I won't screw up, when I periodically update satellite.xml and the lamedb for 19.2E.Satellites.xml automatically updates when you update the image. Data in there is always pretty fresh. The satellites.xml in build 237 was created on the 24th of August and at that time all the entries in it were checked to make they were active transponders and they corresponded with Lyngsat on that date.

Rahat786786
30-08-12, 18:11
Good plugin but a major problem for me is the adult channels. I can remove the adult bouquets and in the next run it will not be generated again but removing the adult channels in the Sky UK bouquet doesn't make a difference as if I run the plugin again, they are generated. Any fix for this?

mcquaim
30-08-12, 20:17
I don't think you can stop them from being regenerated but if you turned on parental control then that should restrict them!

Rahat786786
30-08-12, 20:58
The problem is that I do not want the channel names to show either, if only we could hide locked channels.

dfdream
30-08-12, 21:59
Installed autobouquets pluging from plugins menu and installed dvbsnoop. Im on Vix 3.0 242.
Downloading the list for IRELAND HD or any other gave error saying
usr\ib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\AutoBouqu ets\autobouquets_e2.sh cant be found.
Folder is wrong it should be usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\AutoBouq uets\autobouquets_e2.sh
I created a folder for usr\ib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\AutoBouqu ets and it worked OK.
I know its a temporary fix...

judge
30-08-12, 22:03
That's been fixed on next release.

Rob van der Does
31-08-12, 06:43
In build 245; that's online now. Please check if this is indeed fixed.

dfdream
31-08-12, 08:02
Thanks Rob..
Tried to do an online update on my SOLO this morning (im on vix 3.0 242) but when I click View Changes the GUI crashes.
Havent uploaded any crash logs as I was on the way out the door to work.
Might get a chance later...

In build 245; that's online now. Please check if this is indeed fixed.

Rob van der Does
31-08-12, 09:12
Correct: that is the problem. This has been fixed now. Update via telnet will surely go fine.

Rahat786786
31-08-12, 14:01
Checked the feeds on my duo and saw three autobouquets, autobouquet pro and src. Which one do I install? I tried all 3 but received errors.

Larry-G
31-08-12, 14:09
ignore the pro and src ones.

Rahat786786
31-08-12, 14:10
Still giving errors :s

judge
31-08-12, 14:11
Still giving errors :s

What errors are you getting & what build are you on?

Rahat786786
31-08-12, 14:16
Working now, had to uninstall previous version. Why doesn't channel 784 work on the generated bouquets?

Mr. Mister
31-08-12, 14:22
Channels details are probably wrong..

Rahat786786
31-08-12, 15:22
Just did a clean install and ran the plugin. Installed and all went well but the generated sky bouquets have problems. The sky channel number bouquet (the first one) had over 3000 channels for some reason and the entertainment bouquet starts from 5000ish. I had no other bouquets present at the time of running the plugin.

Rahat786786
31-08-12, 15:22
Note that I was on an active 28.2e channel when running the plugin.

pooface
31-08-12, 15:55
Note that I was on an active 28.2e channel when running the plugin.

What channel were you on?

Rahat786786
31-08-12, 16:18
ITV1 London

wiz569
31-08-12, 16:43
Just ran the plugin now to check and its working fine here m8

Rahat786786
31-08-12, 20:45
Managed to get it sorted, had accidently installed the pro and src version first and couldn't uninstall so had to do a fresh flash. I see Mr. Misters new bouquet has the channel skip, that feature would be great for the Sky UK bouquet. Also a problem arises when pressing channel up, for instance I am on sky channel 116 and then press channel up to 117 which is an empty channel, if I then press up again it should go to 118 ITV2 HD but actually reverts to one of the first 100 placeholder channels. This happens whenever there is a gap channel. Can this be sorted please? Other than that, top top plugin!

josweet
05-09-12, 18:27
Has anyone successfully been able to make a cron job for Autobouquets so we can schedule an update over night. LraiZer has made one for the Commando image & i wonder if the powers that be here would be able to knock one up for us VIX users :)

Larry-G
05-09-12, 18:37
Has anyone successfully been able to make a cron job for Autobouquets so we can schedule an update over night. LraiZer has made one for the Commando image & i wonder if the powers that be here would be able to knock one up for us VIX users :)

Theres something being worked on that will see the whole process automated.

josweet
05-09-12, 20:54
Theres something being worked on that will see the whole process automated.
SWEEEET :D Thanks for the update Pheonix.

Stanman
05-09-12, 22:21
The future is bright, the future is VIX;)

judge
05-09-12, 22:27
SWEEEET :D Thanks for the update Pheonix.

Andy has done some fantastic work with the plugin, the next stable update should have them.
Rob has also skinned it to look well on the default skins.
If you use this plugin, you'll love the next builds...

basilyoung
05-09-12, 22:49
Andy has done some fantastic work with the plugin, the next stable update should have them.
Rob has also skinned it to look well on the default skins.
If you use this plugin, you'll love the next builds...

erm,...this is the Dreambox 7020 HD thread, I think the new build will be for non DB units, but it would be great to have VIX on a DB :thumbsup: ( If you have time Andy,...loan unit available )

judge
05-09-12, 22:52
erm,...this is the Dreambox 7020 HD thread, I think the new build will be for non DB units, but it would be great to have VIX on a DB :thumbsup: ( If you have time Andy,...loan unit available )
ah, sh!t, was looking at latest posts & didn't realise the forum I was in...

basilyoung
05-09-12, 22:58
He He,...not your night Judge, guilty as charged...but hopefully Andy might make it relivent :thumbsup:

Larry-G
05-09-12, 23:21

ah, sh!t, was looking at latest posts & didn't realise the forum I was in...

ok so were all a bunch of dozy buggers, ( first one that looks in my direction gets a flaming uppercut ). Me i blame the josweet bloke for posting in the wrong thread to begin with LMFAO.

basilyoung
05-09-12, 23:27
ok so were all a bunch of dozy buggers, ( first one that looks in my direction gets a flaming uppercut ). Me i blame the josweet bloke for posting in the wrong thread to begin with LMFAO.

yep, bl**dy trouble maker that josweet, keep an eye on him :eek:

josweet
08-09-12, 00:09
Wait err... what.... I was at church, cant of been me:amen: Besides, a newbie with zero statelightz knowledge cant be blamed.. i is innocent i tellz yer :whistle:

Larry-G
08-09-12, 00:18
Wait err... what.... I was at church, cant of been me:amen: Besides, a newbie with zero statelightz knowledge cant be blamed.. i is innocent i tellz yer :whistle:

yeah yeah, a likely excuse. next you'll be blaming it on the cat.

p.s have a look at this.

abu baniaz
08-09-12, 00:31
We've looked, when can we touch?

Larry-G
08-09-12, 00:35
We've looked, when can we touch?

its already part of the image remove any previous versions you may have installed and download the version from the feeds,

menu> plugins> green ( download plugins )> extensions> autobouquets ( ignore the po and src ones ). when installed reboot then set it up.

abu baniaz
08-09-12, 00:57
Unfortunately I am using a receiver that is not officially supported although running openvix

judge
08-09-12, 01:22
Unfortunately I am using a receiver that is not officially supported although running openvix
Which receiver are you using?

Larry-G
08-09-12, 01:26
Which receiver are you using?

he using the TM-TWIN

abu baniaz
08-09-12, 02:47
I enabled the unstable/untested updates and I was able to update it after removing the previous version.

First time I run it it crashed. Rebooted the receiver and it worked. Lovely!

(Version date needs updating though)

Alanp
08-09-12, 08:03
When set up to run daily will it zap to an active 28.2. channel as required thanks

Larry-G
08-09-12, 09:33
When set up to run daily will it zap to an active 28.2. channel as required thanks

should do yes but i dont have a multi sat setup to test that.

givecredit
08-09-12, 10:26
Installed it last night in latest build of VIX. Super addition. I like they way it leaves my non 28degs bouquets alone. It's a pity the ROI varient removes ITV1,ITV2 ITV3 ITV4, CH5 and their +1 version together with bbcnews etc similar to sky's set up. It would be nice to see these channels remain on the EPG, simillar to how Setanta remains on the uk varients of the sky epg with this extension. Maybe thats something that can be looked at in the future.
To get around this at the moment I am using the N Ireland HD varient, then I manually add TV3 and 3e and reorder the channels slightly, Giving ROI channels the 101-105 positions. Unfortunately when the extension auto runs it wipes my changes.
I plan to add a separate bouquet to setup with ROI channels to get around this until hopefully a better workaround is developed.

But just to repeat this really is a super addition to VIX. Well done to the extension developer. Keep up the great work and i look forward to new versions in the future.

Rob van der Does
08-09-12, 10:34
should do yes but i dont have a multi sat setup to test that.
Yes it does go to 28.2 on a multi-sat config.

Larry-G
08-09-12, 10:55
Yes it does go to 28.2 on a multi-sat config.

Thanks for the confirmation rob.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

basilyoung
09-09-12, 12:37
in the plugin down loads, there are three options autobouquets/autobouquets-po/autobouquets-src

what the reason for this, and what do they do ( aside from the obvious )