PDA

View Full Version : UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

abu baniaz
24-06-15, 22:21
You have told it to: A. Use the HD numbering system. B. Exclude the unavailable HD channels . This is why there are some "missing" channels.

Change your "Bouquet channel list" to SD and then run the plugin again.

gizmofreak
24-06-15, 22:36
The options for "Bouquet Channel Sort" are as follows:

HD First
Sort 1
Sort 2
Sort 3
Large 1st Bouquet

I don't see an option for 'SD'

jasper1974
24-06-15, 22:38
Are you using the 17/6/2015 files?

Yes using the files from 17/06/2015

Was working fine but went to go on there today and came up tuner error then found they had moved to astra 2g so on new frequency

abu baniaz
24-06-15, 22:44
The whole point of plugin is to update frequencies etc. Just run it.

abu baniaz
24-06-15, 22:47
@Gizmofreak, sorry my error. Bouquet Channel list. Second one down. The default is SD by the way.

jasper1974
24-06-15, 22:49
I did re run it with scan but its still not finding the hd bt sports

gizmofreak
24-06-15, 22:59
@Gizmofreak, sorry my error. Bouquet Channel list. Second one down. The default is SD by the way.

Did that too but it made no difference, sports channels still have weird numbering. Perhaps I should telnet into the box and delete all bouquets and then try again?

samsid
24-06-15, 23:24
when you add the 2 files run the plugin ,then restart enigma2 and all should be good

jasper1974
24-06-15, 23:45
just done rescan again and now its found the new frequencies for bt sports hd channels thanks guys

gizmofreak
30-06-15, 10:22
I deleted my bouquets and channels using telnet command, ran AB again, this time the bouquet categories came up and channel numbers were correct, however bt HD was nowhere to be found. Rebooted the box, replaced the files again (not that this should make a difference because they were already there) and AB again and this time bt HD came up. So all is now well, just needed to run AB twice it seems.

abu baniaz
03-07-15, 05:55
Another installer uploaded here. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29
Version on plugin downloads section should be updated in due course.

2015-06-24
Supplement and swap file changes owing to official reshuflle and some HD channels being viewable.
Default service changed again.
Swap defaulted to off. Can then import PaphosAl's sort files without worrying about clashes.
We have HD first as default anyway. Also avoids issues of swapping to chanenls that have moved owing to LCN changes
Sort_3 file changed.
As previosly explained, if you have any issues, start your own thread in the plugin support section. Ensure a picture of your settings page for plugin is attached so people do not have to guess what you have set it as.

Apart from the printing number next to channel name, using any TP on 28.2, and renaming chanenls, ABM has the user customisations that made AB 28.2 unique with regards to customisation. Most people don't use the custimisations. The wonderful speed that AB 28.2 reached has also been surpassed.

aky1985
04-07-15, 00:00
Hi,

Anyone know where i can get the latest versions of Lraizer Autobouqets for E2 & Cable?

Thanks

abu baniaz
04-07-15, 01:26
There isn't a combined version. You can install separate versions. link to latest sat version is in the previous post.
Cable one is here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?35089-Lraizer-Autobouquets-E2-UK-Cable&p=352752&viewfull=1#post352752

Alternatively use ABM. It does both and more.

dpullen87
06-07-15, 11:09
Apologies if this is not the right place for my query.

I'm using Vix Hades 15 and your plugin and I have noticed the below in my bouquet list, wasn't sure if everybody has the same issue or just me.

I think its the BBC Interactive that's missing.

43643 43644

Do you know how to resolve it, I use Vhannibals also for euro bouquets.

Cheers,

Dan

abu baniaz
06-07-15, 13:24
That is the BBC Interactive bouquet. It is empty, hence the N/A. Hopefull when the BBC RB button changes revert, it will come back to normal. Lraizer is probably the only one able to recode a fix for it.

dpullen87
06-07-15, 14:43
Ok no problem, Just thought I'd ask.

Cheers

gizmofreak
08-07-15, 11:30
duplicate post removed

gizmofreak
08-07-15, 11:40
Another installer uploaded here. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29
Version on plugin downloads section should be updated in due course.

2015-06-24
Supplement and swap file changes owing to official reshuflle and some HD channels being viewable.
Default service changed again.
Swap defaulted to off. Can then import PaphosAl's sort files without worrying about clashes.
We have HD first as default anyway. Also avoids issues of swapping to chanenls that have moved owing to LCN changes
Sort_3 file changed.
As previosly explained, if you have any issues, start your own thread in the plugin support section. Ensure a picture of your settings page for plugin is attached so people do not have to guess what you have set it as.

Apart from the printing number next to channel name, using any TP on 28.2, and renaming chanenls, ABM has the user customisations that made AB 28.2 unique with regards to customisation. Most people don't use the custimisations. The wonderful speed that AB 28.2 reached has also been surpassed.

Hi Abu - not exactly a request for support warranting a new thread, but two questions:

1. where can I find details on 'PaphosAl's sort files' which is mentioned in the description of the new version in the other thread?
2. Plugin downloads are not showing any version of AB 28.2 at all in the feeds, I'm guessing this is being looked into?

Thanks.

zino
11-07-15, 17:39
There isn't a combined version. You can install separate versions. link to latest sat version is in the previous post.
Cable one is here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?35089-Lraizer-Autobouquets-E2-UK-Cable&p=352752&viewfull=1#post352752

Alternatively use ABM. It does both and more.

What does it mean about the custom swap file?
Does it mean I can't use my own custom_swap.txt file anymore?

I swap some channels around to suit me and I change things around every few months when new channels launch, with the latest AB E2 28.2, I can't do this anymore?

abu baniaz
11-07-15, 20:58
Nothing has changed with the swap functionality. It is off by default. Have you enabled it?

zino
11-07-15, 23:19
Nothing has changed with the swap functionality. It is off by default. Have you enabled it?

I havent installed the latest version, was waiting to find out.

Have there been any major updates since the november 2014 version? or is it just minor changes to the supplement and custom files to account for itv and bt hd channels??

abu baniaz
12-07-15, 01:16
Nothing major. Changed the default service, supplement/swap file changes and a script edit to deal with unlinked bouquets on some images.

@Gizmofreak
I have not forgotten the sort files. Have to unpack the DM500. AB 28.2 will be on the feeds from 19.

gizmofreak
14-07-15, 20:54
I have not forgotten the sort files. Have to unpack the DM500. AB 28.2 will be on the feeds from 19.

Sorry my man!! that went way over my head. I was asking about 'PaphosAl's sort files' what are they and where can I find them?
Also thanks for confirming that AB 28.2 will be back in feeds soon

TopBuzz
16-07-15, 20:30
When selecting Scottish East Custom in AutoBouquetsMaker Providers STV Scottish West is generated, Selecting West generates STV East.

Duo2 using Hades 018

abu baniaz
17-07-15, 00:45
When selecting Scottish East Custom in AutoBouquetsMaker Providers STV Scottish West is generated, Selecting West generates STV East.
Duo2 using Hades 018

Thanks. Noted for next update.

cypchris
19-07-15, 13:22
premier sports hd is no working on 28.2 if this can bee added went live yesterday

abu baniaz
19-07-15, 14:15
Attached are supplement/swap files to repalce the existing ones in the 24th June version. Extracted files go in the plugin folder: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

*Scottish East/West still to be done.

abu baniaz
21-07-15, 04:22
20150721 version uploaded here.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29&p=365260&viewfull=1#post365260

ABM has surpassed AB 28.2 in customisations and speed. Use whichever plugin you prefer.

The thread is rather long, it my be beneficial for people to start a thread in the plugin support section. After reading the readme file. Attaching a picture of the settings page and any amended files being used (supplement, custom swap, custom sort) will lead to a bettter response and avoids the "getting blood out of stone" routine with questions about what settings you are using.

Click Here for plugin support section (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?384-Linux-E1-E2-Plugins-Support)

One way to take a screenshot: Edit the following line so that IP address is the same as your receiver's. Paste the line in your web browser, you will get a screenshot. Right click, save it to PC and upload it to your post.

http://192.168.x.xx/grab?format=jpg

See this link for a guide on screenshots/attachments.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44054-How-to-take-screen-shots-How-to-attach-files

gizmofreak
22-07-15, 17:10
Hi Abu

I have seen in several posts you mentioning that AMB is better overall than AB 28.2.
I have tried AMB but I find that if you use the channel swap option for it works the way you want it to in some circumstances (for example SS1 HD is swapped with SS1). But in others circumstances when you don't want to do the swap the HD channel for the SD version (for example BTSP1) then it doesn't do this. Maybe I'm doing something wrong as this level of customisation functionality is present in ABM?

By the way, I haven't ignored your suggestion to start a new thread for support, for AB 28.2 but this isn't really a question related to AB 28.2 it's more related to AMB. If you feel I should move this post then I will. Thanks.

Andy_Hazza
22-07-15, 17:33
Use "CustomRegion" in providers and enable swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zino
28-07-15, 01:34
Does the channel update use Tuner, or Internet?
It seems to update when I dont have a free satellite tuner, and also seems to update when my internet is disconnected so I can't tell the source.

Does AB 28.2E Lraizer use internet, or tuner?

Thanks.

abu baniaz
28-07-15, 01:42
AB 28.2 checks if it is on a 28.2 service. If it is, it continues. If it isn't, it zaps to the sky intro channel.

givecredit
07-08-15, 10:01
Using the updated version. (21st July) With settings at SD London, Available HD and Sort3. It lists all the channels I want but not in the sky order. EG BT sports is on top of sports section. BBC London HD and SD are at top of entertainment section. Is this intentional or Have i done something wrong. (Using latest vix from 16th July)

abu baniaz
07-08-15, 10:11
Originally it was an exact copy of the official one. If you want the official list with the large bouquet, select "large 1st bouquet".

Sort 3 is meant to be user editable. So i edited it to have some bouquets similar to Rat's ones, I made the BT sports at top of Soorts section. The entertainment one had the local channels becuase people complained about wanting their local BBC/ITV.

You can edit to suit your liking.

givecredit
07-08-15, 12:08
Originally it was an exact copy of the official one. If you want the official list with the large bouquet, select "large 1st bouquet".

Sort 3 is meant to be user editable. So i edited it to have some bouquets similar to Rat's ones, I made the BT sports at top of Soorts section. The entertainment one had the local channels becuase people complained about wanting their local BBC/ITV.

You can edit to suit your liking.

Thank you for your quick response. The list is great in the new layout. The only think I might change is remove BBC sd from entertainment section. Now to figure out which line needs # in front of it.

abu baniaz
07-08-15, 12:19
01=101 > BBC 1 SD
01=141 > BBC 1 HD
01=142 > BBC 2 HD
01=103 > ITV
01=178 > ITV HD (not all regions have a HD ITV)
01=227 > Channel 4 HD
01=105 > Chanenl 5 SD

Put a hash in front of the one you don't want or delete the line.

redbellied
15-08-15, 09:50
Has anyone noticed if they are missing tv3 and Utv from their list. I am on the latest version. They seem to appear in other channels section.

givecredit
19-08-15, 21:37
Anyway of adding BT interactive channels to the sports interactive bouquet?

dpullen87
07-09-15, 14:26
When will the change be released to create a "BT Interactive" folder similar to that of "Sky Sports Interactive" and "BBC Interactive" I believe the change was to be included in the latest vix release after hades but I still don't see it?

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Huevos
07-09-15, 15:12
When will the change be released to create a "BT Interactive" folder similar to that of "Sky Sports Interactive" and "BBC Interactive" I believe the change was to be included in the latest vix release after hades but I still don't see it?BT Sport Interactive is already in ABM. There is no BBC Interactive bouquet anymore as these channels now have channel numbers (980+).

No idea if/when these changes will be added to AB-E2 as it is not our plugin.

dpullen87
07-09-15, 15:17
BT Sport Interactive is already in ABM. There is no BBC Interactive bouquet anymore as these channels now have channel numbers (980+).

No idea if/when these changes will be added to AB-E2 as it is not our plugin.

Thanks for info, so there not in LraiZer version yet.

I guess i need to revisit ABM then.

Cheers,

Huevos
07-09-15, 15:29
Thanks for info, so there not in LraiZer version yet.They are not different versions, they are 2 completely different plugins. The only thing they have in common is they are both derived from LraiZer's original idea and both use the same data source.

I guess i need to revisit ABM then.Why are you using AB-E2? What are you getting from it that you can't get from ABM?

dpullen87
07-09-15, 15:56
When I first got my box I couldn’t get ABM setup how i wanted with sky numbers etc. and hiding HD channels and ended up using AB E2 as it just worked.

I have just tried ABM and have noticed the following (maybe not the right place) but if you could help it would be much appreciated.

No Channel numbers next to channel names in favourites.
Doesn't hide HD channels (Sky Sports 1 HD etc.)
Setanta doesn't show in main sports bouquet, have to access ROI bouquet?
Channel 5 HD is in position 5 but this does not clear as paired.
When pressing up arrow it takes you to the all channels bouquet rather than the bouquet of the channel you are viewing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

dpullen87
07-09-15, 16:35
When I first got my box I couldn’t get ABM setup how i wanted with sky numbers etc. and hiding HD channels and ended up using AB E2 as it just worked.

I have just tried ABM and have noticed the following (maybe not the right place) but if you could help it would be much appreciated.

No Channel numbers next to channel names in favourites.
Doesn't hide HD channels (Sky Sports 1 HD etc.)
Setanta doesn't show in main sports bouquet, have to access ROI bouquet?
Channel 5 HD is in position 5 but this does not clear as paired.
When pressing up arrow it takes you to the all channels bouquet rather than the bouquet of the channel you are viewing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ok I've sorted most of the initial problems but still can't work out how to display channel numbers please point me in the right direction to resolve.

Huevos
07-09-15, 17:00
Most of your "problems" above disappear if you select "Custom" area.

To switch-on Setanta/Premier just select "non indexed" channels in the "expert" menu.

Printing the channel number to the infobar (like is possible with LraiZer's plugin) breaks service name picons, which is why it is a feature not built in to ABM. But if you really want to do this you can add it as a hack in a custom.xml file. Details are here (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47016-ABM-Hacks-Examples&p=368824&viewfull=1#post368824).

dpullen87
07-09-15, 20:23
All sorted now, managed to get channel numbers in bouquets by enabling "show channel numbers in channel selection" from within channel selection settings.

Thanks for your help.

rizla13
20-09-15, 11:30
Hi guys

Quick question

I have version 21st july 2015 installed with the bt sports extra channels update

Is this the latest version?

abu baniaz
20-09-15, 17:08
Unless you are using a single tuner receiver, almost all the features of AB 28.2 are in in ABM.

Latest release version is still 21/07/2015. There is a modified reader but someone stated it is not working for them. You can find latest reader here.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29&p=374648&viewfull=1#post374648

rizla13
20-09-15, 21:58
Ok thanksjust to let you know i am using the lastest reader and its working fine for me

robiom
07-10-15, 16:03
Hi everybody

new to the forum and to enigma2 & openvix so apologies for being dumb.

I've tried ABM with Sky UK and Freesat and only Sky UK tunes and reads the info. I noticed a suggestion to swap the LNB connections but that made no difference.

I'm not really bothered about the Freesat channel listings except I can't get all the HD channels displayed that are available from Freesat but not on Sky UK.

My question is, can I manually add/edit the ABM info and add the channels from Freesat?

I'm not even sure how to add favourites, that's how new I am, sorry.

Any help for this newbie would be a great help.

Thanks

Rob

abu baniaz
07-10-15, 17:41
Autobouquets 28.2 by Lraizer does not do Freesat. You would need to use AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) for that. You simply select Freesat as your provider and run ABM. Should you need it, the ABM support section is here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?441-AutoBouquetMaker-Support-Discusson

Please note this requirement for ABM support questions
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

abu baniaz
07-10-15, 18:08
07th October 2015 version uploaded here. SH4 reader issue resolved.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29&p=376655&viewfull=1#post376655

This has been committed to the plugin feeds so should be an update/available from Openvix 3.2 010. As the parameters are one string, you will need to re-set the plugin.

rizla13
11-10-15, 15:44
Just installed the latest AB you just posted on a vu+solo2 and uno with blackhole 2.1.7

When i go into menu i cant see the menu settings. Its cut. All i can see is the menu not what i am changing the settings too

Image attached

EDIT( Abu Baniaz):
Picture rotated.

abu baniaz
11-10-15, 15:47
Try turning your screen by 90 degrees.

Skin dimensions were changed in the plugin as wella s centering that page. If the skin you are using in the image has a section for the plugin, it will need altering. Try another skin for now.

Blackhole should accomodate centering a screen. PLi and OE-A images do.

rizla13
11-10-15, 16:39
Try turning your screen by 90 degrees.

Skin dimensions were changed in the plugin as wella s centering that page. If the skin you are using in the image has a section for the plugin, it will need altering. Try another skin for now.

Blackhole should accomodate centering a screen. PLi and OE-A images do.

Hi

I tried different skin. Still the same

abu baniaz
12-10-15, 00:52
@Rizla13/anyone else with same image, can you extract and place this in the AB 28.2 plugin folder, then restart receiver.

Double check that you can see the whole screen. Post screenshot (the right way round please if needed).

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

rizla13
12-10-15, 21:30
@Rizla13/anyone else with same image, can you extract and place this in the AB 28.2 plugin folder, then restart receiver.

Double check that you can see the whole screen. Post screenshot (the right way round please if needed).

Hi Abu

SOrry just got time to do it now

Works perfrctly thanks alot mate

rizla13
12-10-15, 22:18
45064Just realised all the sky moveis and skyports are in wrong order. Like if i got to sports its not in correct order and the numbering is wrong like 401 and 402 takes me to sy sports hq

These are the settings im using

abu baniaz
12-10-15, 22:21
Show screenshot of your settings page ( right way round) as well as where they are in wrong order please.

rizla13
12-10-15, 22:23
I did take picture right way but when i upload it rotates itself

Sorry i dont know why the picture is rotating itself. When i choose the picture it is right way round. When i click upload it rotates itself

Just been through other bouquets and alot of them are mixed up

abu baniaz
12-10-15, 22:32
Please upload a picture of teh settings page.

There is a guide to taking screenshots in my signature if it helps.

rizla13
12-10-15, 22:42
I did in the previos post #1557

When i click on the attachment it opens the correct way lol

abu baniaz
12-10-15, 22:54
Sorry, must have missed it.

You should be selecting bouquet chanenl list = SD

rizla13
12-10-15, 22:59
All system are go! Lol that has sorted it. In the previous versions i have always left it on hd

Anyway on the the info bar the wrong channel number is shown. But when you input the channel number on the box it goes to the correct channel

For example if i do 101 it goes to bbc1 but on the info bar it shows 27

Its ok i just restarted enigma 2 and channel numbers are fine

All working good so far. I will post again if i find anything else

abu baniaz
28-10-15, 19:44
Latest version uploaded here:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29&p=379893&viewfull=1#post379893

DaMacFunkin
31-10-15, 14:35
Does the Autobouquets manual install just go in /plugins/Extensions?
does anything need chmod?
scratch that, got it installed, ive chosen arm and performed nit scan but it doesn't seem to be creating any bouquets, is there a manual for it?
also i thought Ab 28.2 did VM as well or am i mistaken?

abu baniaz
31-10-15, 14:38
reader files and .sh files need 755

autopicon_convert.sh
autobouquetsreader_sh4
autobouquetsreader_arm
autobouquetsreader
autobouquets_e2.sh

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

DaMacFunkin
31-10-15, 14:57
ive got it creating bouquets, how do i get to hide all the blank channels?

abu baniaz
31-10-15, 15:17
Default is to have them hidden. Not all images support the place holders used to make up the blanks. Nothing you can do, sorry. Have a word with Vu/VTi/Blackhole. Lots of others support them.

frankblueking
02-12-15, 12:06
Hi guys I have set up ABM as instructed and in the process of customising it to my preferences. When looking at the EPG on screen it looks good, however when I view the EPG using Webif there are lots of empty entries. (ie no title and no content when open) I have searched the various threads trying to find information without success. Has anyone else met this issue, is it a problem in Webif or in ABM? Any help appreciated. Regds

abu baniaz
02-12-15, 12:36
Hi guys I have set up ABM as instructed and in the process of customising it to my preferences. When looking at the EPG on screen it looks good, however when I view the EPG using Webif there are lots of empty entries. (ie no title and no content when open) I have searched the various threads trying to find information without success. Has anyone else met this issue, is it a problem in Webif or in ABM? Any help appreciated. Regds

This thread is nothing to do with ABM. For ABM support, please start your own thread in the ABM support section:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?441-AutoBouquetMaker-Support-Discusson
Please also note the following thread:

Attach your customised files too.

If you have mixed up the names and are actually using AB 28.2, best to start your own thread in the plugin support section
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?384-Linux-E1-E2-Plugins-Support
Attach a picture of your AB 28.2 settings page and also attach your modified files. I suspect it is just a case of hiding the place holders.

frankblueking
02-12-15, 20:01
This thread is nothing to do with ABM. For ABM support, please start your own thread in the ABM support section:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?441-AutoBouquetMaker-Support-Discusson
Please also note the following thread:

Attach your customised files too.

If you have mixed up the names and are actually using AB 28.2, best to start your own thread in the plugin support section
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?384-Linux-E1-E2-Plugins-Support
Attach a picture of your AB 28.2 settings page and also attach your modified files. I suspect it is just a case of hiding the place holders.

Thanks M8 I looked but due to blind spots (!!!) could not see where to post the issue. Can you move to the right thread? If not I will re-post. Cheers

abu baniaz
02-12-15, 20:19
There are links in my post. Just click on the one that applies to you. (if that is not possible, your posts can be moved for you. Please provide as much detail as possible)

abu baniaz
03-12-15, 02:08
Latest version uploaded for testing.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29&p=384472&viewfull=1#post384472

2015-12-01

Fixed the long standing Irish issue
Added translation file. Anybody wishing to translate to any other language can download the .po file from ukcvs
Bouquet demarcation for shopping and entertainment altered
Lifestyle and culture is vacant and can be populated using the sort options

Sort Options:
Channels outside the range 100-999 can now be used

For channels that do not have a proper LCN, they are assigned 65535, you must use the "virtual number".
The virtual number is 65535+EPG ID. So, if you wanted to add BT Sport Mosaic ( EPG ID =5030) into a bouquet,
the virtual number to use in the sort file would be 70565 (65535+5030). Entry in sort file would be u1=70565

You can now rename the bouquets when using the sort files. The section markers in the large frst bouquet will not be affected.
To do so, you must prefix the bouquet nyumber wih a "$". E.G "$02= Localised channels"

Five extra user bouquets added. The sample sort 3 file has made use of these.
Sort 3 file has always been for the user to adapt to their liking.

glennk
12-12-15, 14:06
I have Autobouquets e2 installed on my duo2. Everytime I try to run it I get a wget: server returned error 401 unauthorised. Can anyone help me out?

glennk
12-12-15, 14:50
AB 28.2 and ABM are different plugins. I'll move your post later.

Try the following please: Navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers
Delete the file providers.cache

Are you using any customised xml files?

Is the last part of that for me?

abu baniaz
12-12-15, 15:15
Is the last part of that for me?
No, that was for Romdut who was asking about AutoBouquetsMaker.

mial
21-12-15, 14:04
Hi have lraizer autobouquets installed and do not have images like displayed on 156 just got rectangle shape box at the top 2 thin lines red and green 2 thin lines at bottom yellow and blue in between a seletion of regions no settings or boxes with green ticks have I got the wrong download if I have could some one tell me which one I want ,,do I delete version I have first before I install another version thanks mial

Huevos
21-12-15, 15:36
What skin are you using? Post a screenshot.

abu baniaz
21-12-15, 16:14
I deliberately split the uploads/downloads into another thread. This makes it easier to find them. Link to last upload is in post 1573.

I think is using Blackhole and the version of the plugin on the image being used may be older. I cannot check as I don't have a Vu. If this is the case, two options are:

Transfer plugin installer (ipk file) to /tmp and install by command line:
opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*ipk

Use manual install:
Transfer the plugin folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

Following files must have 755 properties
autopicon_convert.sh
autobouquetsreader_sh4
autobouquetsreader_arm
autobouquetsreader
autobouquets_e2.sh

nandeep
31-12-15, 11:12
Hi,

i have a vu+ solo 2. I am loking for the auto bouquest for this box please. And a dummies guide of how to install would be great as i am new to this. I plugin browser at the moment i have crossepg downloader, Firmware upgrade, media scanner, openwebif, picture player, and transcodingsetup. Theres no autobouquets plug in currently.

thanks

Huevos
31-12-15, 12:14
What image are you running?

nandeep
31-12-15, 20:24
What image are you running?

Apologies but what do you mean by image ?

abu baniaz
01-01-16, 16:34
The images have names and also build versions, So for example:

OpenVix Hades, Build version/number XXX
OpenVix 3.2, Build version/number XXX

OpenPLi, Build date XXX

Blackhole 2.16, Version number xxx
OpenBlackHole, version number xxx

OpenATV 4.2, version (date) xxx
OpenATV 5.1, version (date) xxx

PBnigma, version xxx

nandeep
01-01-16, 22:40
The images have names and also build versions, So for example:

OpenVix Hades, Build version/number XXX
OpenVix 3.2, Build version/number XXX

OpenPLi, Build date XXX

Blackhole 2.16, Version number xxx
OpenBlackHole, version number xxx

OpenATV 4.2, version (date) xxx
OpenATV 5.1, version (date) xxx

PBnigma, version xxx

how can i find this on my vu+ solus duo box?

sorry for the what may seem like stupid questions

Thanks

abu baniaz
01-01-16, 23:15
Menu > Information > About

Most images tell you what they are when you power on.

nandeep
02-01-16, 23:38
Menu > Information > About

Most images tell you what they are when you power on.

from what i can see its openVix
version:3.2
Build: 027
skin name: Vix-Night-HD

adm
02-01-16, 23:58
from what i can see its openVix
version:3.2
Build: 027
skin name: Vix-Night-HD

It's inbuilt into the image

Menu => Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker

abu baniaz
03-01-16, 00:02
Menu > Plugins > Green (download) > Extensions > Select AutoBouquets > Press OK.
You must restart receiver after installation, otherwise you will get crash on first run. Image build 32 has a later version of the plugin, so you may want to performa n online update your image first.

You can also use AutoBouquetsMaker which is a separate plugin that is included in the image.

nandeep
04-01-16, 00:46
It's inbuilt into the image

Menu => Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker

Thanks very much, this seems to have done the trick

nandeep
07-01-16, 13:47
Menu > Plugins > Green (download) > Extensions > Select AutoBouquets > Press OK.
You must restart receiver after installation, otherwise you will get crash on first run. Image build 32 has a later version of the plugin, so you may want to performa n online update your image first.

You can also use AutoBouquetsMaker which is a separate plugin that is included in the image.

how do I perform an online update of my image?
Thanks

abu baniaz
07-01-16, 16:55
how do I perform an online update of my image?
Thanks
Menu > Setup > Software update

P.S
Question is unrelated to thread/topic. Please take time to read the following for next time:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section)!

No1gooner
09-01-16, 23:27
I'm using the latest version of Autobouquets e2 on vix 3.2 032, anyone know why I'm not getting mutv hd in the sports bouquet? I'm sure I've read it was added in a update to the plugin back in November?

abu baniaz
10-01-16, 01:37
I'm using the latest version of Autobouquets e2 on vix 3.2 032, anyone know why I'm not getting mutv hd in the sports bouquet? I'm sure I've read it was added in a update to the plugin back in November?

Please add these lines to your supplement file

#MUTV HD
453:1003::::::FTA:

No1gooner
10-01-16, 09:39

#MUTV HD

Thanks for your reply, with me being new to abe2 could you point me in the right direction as to where the supplement file is located and where about's in the file the code goes? Also how do I swap the numbers so the hd version is 418 and sd is 453? I knew how to edit the whitelist with autobouquets maker but obviously abe2 seems built a bit differently so excuse me is this is a silly question.
Thanks

abu baniaz
10-01-16, 16:07
The files are located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets
Edit with notepad++

Looks like I had omitted a few swaps anyway. So try to edit yourself for the sense of achievement. Otherwise unzip/unrar the attached files and transfer to:

With regards to your question on swap, you have to enable the channel swap option. The thread is over 1500 posts long, expecting people to read it is unrealistic. Have a look at the helpfile in the plugin directory. Should answer most questions you may have.

P.S You may wish to use this
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?46204-MK-bootlogo-thread-%28downloads-only%29&p=365643&viewfull=1#post365643

jymjym
10-01-16, 16:34

#MUTV HD

Thanks for the information I now have MUTVHD in sports bouquet at number 453 and MUTV at number 418 is there any way to have MUTVHD number 418, please

abu baniaz
10-01-16, 16:44
Thanks for the information I now have MUTVHD in sports bouquet at number 453 and MUTV at number 418 is there any way to have MUTVHD number 418, please

Please use the files in post 1506, enable channel swap then run plugin again.

No1gooner
10-01-16, 18:50
Thanks for the help I can confirm the files provided worked a treat!

emzemz
15-01-16, 04:35
Is there anyway of removing the - - from the named bouquets
:confused:

scottmcmullan8
19-01-16, 00:27
Can I ask if anyone's lraizer autobouquets e2 has stopped working? Mine just won't update anymore and says cannot connect to remote host 127.0.0.1. I have made no. Changes in the last year it has always been working?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
19-01-16, 00:31
Is your web interface working? AB 28.2 uses the webif to issue commands.

scottmcmullan8
19-01-16, 00:48
You sir are an absolute genius. This has been bugging me for 3 weeks it seems that tsmedia corrupted my install of open Web if. I tried to reinstall openwebif and it says it conflicts with tsmedia. So I removed tsmedia and reinstalled openwebif and walla! It now works. Thank you so much

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
19-01-16, 03:15
2016-01-11
Reader files updated to deal with accents on some Irish channels

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29&p=388988&viewfull=1#post388988

abu baniaz
19-01-16, 14:22
@EMZEMZ, use style 5.

emzemz
19-01-16, 18:02
cheers abu :)

Djini
20-01-16, 22:22
Works like a charm, thanks!!!

p17blo
24-01-16, 04:01
I've been using Autobouquets E2 for a while now and it's my preferred ABM - I'm running Open ATV 5.1 on a Zgemma H.2S - There are a couple of niggle I have and I wondered if anyone had any pointers.

1) Because I'm using Slyk1 HD skin (V3) with CrossEPG and CrossEPG Tabs enabled (which shows the bouquet at the top of the channel list) instead of showing the bouquet as 'All Channel' like other ABM do, it shows 28.2E UK Bouqets (See the screen shot below). I'd like to be able to control the name of that bouquet by means other than manually editing the result

2) It would be really nice to have some control over which bouquets are included - Other ABM have options to exclude standard bouquets from being added

3) When my Scan completes I end up with twice the number of bouquets needed - One set with the ch numbers added and a further complete set without channel numbers. The second copy of bouquets appear after the credits bouquet. Why does it do this and can it be stopped? EDIT TO ADD, THIS APPEARS TO BE UNIQUE TO OPENATV as my OPENVIX Image does not do this.

4) I'm not sure why, or whether the help is just misleading, but if I happen to use another ABM, or flash a build with Bouquets already present, AB e2 doesn't write anything unless I disable the 'Make Default Bouquets' option

Thanks for any help and I'd love to be part of expanding the use of this great extension.

Andy_Hazza
24-01-16, 13:11
I've been using Autobouquets E2 for a while now and it's my preferred ABM - I'm running Open ATV 5.1 on a Zgemma H.2S - There are a couple of niggle I have and I wondered if anyone had any pointers.

1) Because I'm using Slyk1 HD skin (V3) with CrossEPG and CrossEPG Tabs enabled (which shows the bouquet at the top of the channel list) instead of showing the bouquet as 'All Channel' like other ABM do, it shows 28.2E UK Bouqets (See the screen shot below). I'd like to be able to control the name of that bouquet by means other than manually editing the result

2) It would be really nice to have some control over which bouquets are included - Other ABM have options to exclude standard bouquets from being added

3) When my Scan completes I end up with twice the number of bouquets needed - One set with the ch numbers added and a further complete set without channel numbers. The second copy of bouquets appear after the credits bouquet. Why does it do this and can it be stopped? EDIT TO ADD, THIS APPEARS TO BE UNIQUE TO OPENATV as my OPENVIX Image does not do this.

4) I'm not sure why, or whether the help is just misleading, but if I happen to use another ABM, or flash a build with Bouquets already present, AB e2 doesn't write anything unless I disable the 'Make Default Bouquets' option

Thanks for any help and I'd love to be part of expanding the use of this great extension.

Sorry we don't offer any support for Zgemma receivers.

p17blo
24-01-16, 15:54
Sorry we don't offer any support for Zgemma receivers.

I don't need support for my Zgemma - I'm more than happy to support myself. This would operate the same on any box you through it at. I would have hoped that anyone wanting to improve this product would have been welcomed??

But let's focus on my first and most important question - How would I go about changing the name of the first bouquet during the creation, as post editing it with a bouquet editor get's overridden.

abu baniaz
24-01-16, 16:02
You need to ask elsewhere. There is no support for users with clone receivers on this forum.

We'll direct you to the answer to your query when you come back with a supported receiver.

p17blo
24-01-16, 18:37
You need to ask elsewhere. There is no support for users with clone receivers on this forum.

We'll direct you to the answer to your query when you come back with a supported receiver.

Wow. Really Wow. What a l33tist attitude.

djkross
24-01-16, 21:38
ok a quick question does any1's VU+ Player freeze with these settings?

abu baniaz
01-02-16, 18:32
I made an error on the last upload.
Correct version uploaded
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29&p=390412&viewfull=1#post390412

I am also attaching an extracted version to this post for the benefit of those who have issues with opkg overwriting their files.

djkross
02-02-16, 15:23
Correct version uploaded
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29&p=390412&viewfull=1#post390412

I am also attaching an extracted version to this post for the benefit of those who have issues with opkg overwriting their files.

Thanks i thought i was going mad! i later did find out it was the plugin :P

Mgblugs
06-02-16, 13:35
I am tyring to change my bouquet channel sort.

In Bouquet Channel Sort I have changed from large 1st bouquet to HD first. No matter what I try I can't get the Bouquets to display HD first.

I have tried deleting all bouquets, restarting and redownloading but still get the large 1st bouquet first.

Any ideas?

abu baniaz
06-02-16, 14:26
Post the following screenshots please:

1. Settings page of plugin.
2. The first bouquet opened

EDIT:
The first five channels in teh forst bouquet will always be the SD chanenls. This is becuase not all regions have a HD equivalent.

Mgblugs
06-02-16, 15:00

I don't know what you mean by "the first bouquet opened"?

abu baniaz
06-02-16, 15:20
select the first bouquet, enter it, take a screenshot of it please.

Mgblugs
06-02-16, 15:25

Here it is.

abu baniaz
06-02-16, 15:26
can you post the settings page where you change the settings. the one you have posted does not show all the settings

Mgblugs
06-02-16, 15:30

This one?

abu baniaz
06-02-16, 18:03
You have make all bouquets set to no. change it back to yes and try again.

Mgblugs
07-02-16, 15:03
Still the same. Incidentally, when make all bouquets is set to yes my solo2 goes into standby when I exit the menu after a manual download of bouquets.

abu baniaz
07-02-16, 15:17
the plugin exits completely when it has finished so not sure how it doing that for you.

can you list every single button push so that your exact actions can be reproduced .

can you also backup the version of plugin on receiver and attach it. must be the one in your receiver.

can you also upload your settings file, it is in /etc/enigma2 Edit any passwords/email address

Mgblugs
07-02-16, 15:45
I'm afraid you will have to insruct me on how to backup the version of plugin on receiver and attach it

The button presses are as follows:

Menu
Setup
Service Searching
autobouquets 28.2e
Green button (start)
Yes(perform nit scan)
Wait for download to complete and return to 28.2e screen.
exit to service searching
exit to set up
exit to main menu
Box goes into stand by

aconfig.timeshift.startdelay=5
config.misc.ButtonSetup.green=Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/1
config.misc.ButtonSetup.info_long=Plugins/Extensions/XBMC/1
config.misc.firstrun=false
config.misc.restorewizardrun=true
config.misc.startCounter=55
config.misc.languageselected=false
config.misc.initialchannelselection=false
config.misc.videowizardenabled=false
config.misc.epgcachepath=/media/hdd/
config.radio.lastroot=1:0:2:1038:7D4:2:11A0000:0:0 :0:;
config.radio.lastservice=1:0:1:C530:837:2:11A0000: 0:0:0:
config.skin.primary_skin=ViXBMC_1080_Confluence/skin.xml
config.osd.dst_width=692
config.osd.dst_top=11
config.osd.dst_height=554
config.osd.alpha=238
config.osd.dst_left=13
config.tv.lastroot=1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "bouquets.tv" ORDER BY bouquet;1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.ukcvs05.tv" ORDER BY bouquet;
config.tv.lastservice=1:0:1:1581:7EA:2:11A0000:0:0 :0::Sky Sports 2
config.autobouquets.piconfolder=4
config.autobouquets.style=1
config.autobouquets.schedule=true
config.autobouquets.area=4098#35#4102
config.autobouquets.piconlink=4
config.usage.last_movie_played=1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 :/media/hdd/movie/20151120 2032 - BBC One ScotHD - Adele at the BBC.ts
config.usage.show_second_infobar=10
config.usage.show_infobar_do_dimming=true
config.hdmicec.enabled=true
config.oscaminfo.autoupdate=true
config.oscaminfo.intervall=10
config.autobouquetsmaker.scheduletime=4:0
config.autobouquetsmaker.hidesections=|sat_282_sky _uk:1050
config.autobouquetsmaker.providers=sat_282_sky_uk: sd_grampian:13:
config.autobouquetsmaker.level=expert
config.epgselection.graph_roundto=30
config.epgselection.graph_servicewidth=250
config.epgselection.graph_primetimehour=20
config.epgselection.graph_eventfs=5
config.epgselection.graph_servfs=5
config.epgselection.graph_ok=Zap + Exit
config.epgselection.graph_primetimemins=0
config.epgselection.graph_itemsperpage=6
config.epgselection.graph_piconwidth=100
config.epgselection.graph_infowidth=50
config.epgselection.graph_timelinefs=0
config.plugins.transcodingsetup.encoder.0.framerat e=30000
config.plugins.epgsearch.history_length=10
config.plugins.epgsearch.history=['\xc2\x86Predator\xc2\x87']
config.backupmanager.backupdirs=['/etc/enigma2/', '/etc/fstab', '/etc/hostname', '/etc/network/interfaces', '/etc/passwd', '/etc/shadow', '/etc/etc/shadow', '/etc/resolv.conf', '/etc/ushare.conf', '/etc/inadyn.conf', '/etc/tuxbox/config/', '/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf', '/usr/softcams/', '/etc/CCcam.cfg', '/etc/auto.network', '/usr/crossepg/crossepg.config', '/usr/crossepg/providers']
config.av.videomode.HDMI=1080i
config.Nims.1.diseqcA=282
config.Nims.1.diseqcB=3601
config.Nims.1.diseqcC=3601
config.Nims.1.diseqcD=3601
config.Nims.0.diseqcA=282
config.softcammanager.softcams_autostart=['/usr/softcams/oscam-latest']
config.OpenWebif.https_enabled=true
config.OpenWebif.https_auth=false
config.OpenWebif.webcache.collapsedmenus=
config.lcd.standby=5
config.lcd.bright=8
config.autolanguage.audio_usecache=false
config.epg.histminutes=0

mskhan01
07-02-16, 16:57
I am having exact same issue on my vu solo2

judge
07-02-16, 17:20
HDMI CEC enabled? & maybe a Sony TV?

mskhan01
07-02-16, 17:51

I have a Sony TV connected to the box with HDMI cable but not sure what is HDMI CEC?

Mgblugs
07-02-16, 17:56

It's a Samsung I'm connected to.

djkross
07-02-16, 18:43
Try with the new updated plugin 02/02/2016 version as your still on the Dec version

Mgblugs
07-02-16, 19:00
Try with the new updated plugin 02/02/2016 version as your still on the Dec version

Where do I find it. The feeds on my box is showing 20151227

djkross
07-02-16, 19:00
Correct version uploaded

Here

Mgblugs
07-02-16, 20:03
Problem solved! Downloaded and ftp'd new version. Working perfect!

Thanks to all.

rizla13
13-02-16, 14:05
Mutv hd is missing from the sports bouquet in the latest version

It was their in the previous version

abu baniaz
14-02-16, 00:54
Add the following line to supplement file.

#MUTV HD

mskhan01
14-02-16, 12:30
Add the following line to supplement file.

#MUTV HD

I believe MUTV HD is 418, not 453?

abu baniaz
14-02-16, 12:56
SD lineup = 453
HD lineup = 418

walsheb
14-02-16, 18:00
I would like to know if I Download a new Bouquet / Channel list using AutoBouquet Maker and then edit it ti my liking and return to box using Dreambox edit is there anyway I can make sure when doing another scan using AutoBouquet that it does not overwrite ( change ) the channel list I had just done.

abu baniaz
15-02-16, 00:46
I would like to know if I Download a new Bouquet / Channel list using AutoBouquet Maker and then edit it ti my liking and return to box using Dreambox edit is there anyway I can make sure when doing another scan using AutoBouquet that it does not overwrite ( change ) the channel list I had just done.

You are asking about ABM in the AB 28.2 thread. They are two separate plugins.

AB 28.2 and ABM make their bouquets according to their programming and files. If you maunally edit their bouquets, you are wasting your time. Next time they run, they will remake the bouquets according to their programming and files.

It is possible to ABM and AB 28.2 make bouquets how you want them to. Both have different ways of achieving this.

AB 28.2
This uses the custom sort files. You can modify the existing custom_sort_3.txt file to your liking, or make your own. You can even rename the bouquets in cluding the large one. You cannot get rid of the large first bouquet if you use sort 3.

ABM
In my view the favourites.xml system is the best way of doing so. There are other processes, but in my experience, this is the easiest way. You can use differnyt providers too. Some work needs to be put in to begin with, but then it looks after itself. If the offcial numbers change, you will have to adapt your files. A link to an existing thread was posted for you in your ABM thread.

Yellow Ostrich
15-02-16, 19:18
Hi,

Sorry this is a really dumb question. So far I've always used a Satellite feed on my Vix imaged boxes. I am just playing, try to connect to cable. This plugin does not appear to be in the feeds, where do I download it from . I have the Satellite version installed currently.

Many Thanks

Yellow Ostrich

Yellow Ostrich
15-02-16, 19:27
Hi,

I downloaded a version from another site.

Hopefully I'll get it working.

Cheers,

YO

MysteryMan
01-03-16, 18:03
Can someone let me know where I can download the latest version of this plugin, please?
:thumbsup:

abu baniaz
01-03-16, 19:12
If you have 037 installed, you can install lastes directly from plugin menu.

Download thread is here:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29&p=390765&viewfull=1#post390765

mskhan01
03-03-16, 17:15
Any idea how to add exception (on supplement file) for Channel 5 HD to show on autobouquet?

mskhan01
03-03-16, 19:09
Can some one please tell me how to find 4 digit id number of a particular channel to allow exception on supplement file of Lraizer plugin?
e.g #ITV ENCORE HD
269:6506::::::FTA:
123:6506::::::FTA:

Where 269 is channel number but what is 6506?
I want to add channel 5 HD but not sure what 4 digit number to go with it?

DaMacFunkin
03-03-16, 19:30
That number is the unique EPG number given by sky to any channel on its system, I have asked this question before on how to find this number for a channel but I didn't get an answer.
I have 2 channels I would like to add in myself that I need this unique I'd for.

abu baniaz
03-03-16, 19:45
That number is the unique EPG number given by sky to any channel on its system, I have asked this question before on how to find this number for a channel but I didn't get an answer.
I have 2 channels I would like to add in myself that I need this unique I'd for.
You got two answers. Huevos even posted a link to a file he uploaded for people to obtain this using ABM.

AB 28.2 creates a csv file with these details among others.

Thesw line need to be added to the supplement file for those using the SD line up.

#Channel 5 HD
171:4058::::::FTA:

Might aswell as remove teh RTE2 hd one while at it.

The custom_swap.txt file should have this line added
171=105

mskhan01
03-03-16, 21:05
How can I enable all of my HD channels then as I can modify my bouquet manually from custom3 file? Can I just do it from plugin menu by selecting HD option or will I need to add them one by one to supplement file?

abu baniaz
03-03-16, 21:40
How can I enable all of my HD channels then as I can modify my bouquet manually from custom3 file? Can I just do it from plugin menu by selecting HD option or will I need to add them one by one to supplement file?

Start your own thread. Attach the files the you are using to the thread (there is a link on attachments in my signature). Post a screenshot of the settings page. I don't understand what you mean by "enabling all of my hd channels".

DaMacFunkin
05-03-16, 07:09
You got two answers. Huevos even posted a link to a file he uploaded for people to obtain this using ABM.

AB 28.2 creates a csv file with these details among others.

Thesw line need to be added to the supplement file for those using the SD line up.

#Channel 5 HD
171:4058::::::FTA:

Might aswell as remove teh RTE2 hd one while at it.

The custom_swap.txt file should have this line added
171=105

Sorry i must have missed the reply, the problem i have that want to solve is 2 channels i like to swap into my custom cable bouquet are changing location on the sky non indexed channels on an almost daily basis.
Grrr.

DaMacFunkin
05-03-16, 07:38
Also i need to add at this point CH5 HD is not FTA, it has moved to FTV, you still need a viewing card to access it.
Although CH5 HD has been granted a freeview licence there is still no official word on freesat.

No1gooner
08-03-16, 07:57
Can I have the details to add racing uk hd to the supplement file please?

LraiZer
08-03-16, 12:04
look for "Racing UK HD" in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquets.csv
you will find 466,5272,0x19,0xd7e8,0x82c,"NDS","Racing UK HD",1:0:19:d7e8:82c:2:11a0000:0:0:0:

take the first two numbers 466,5272, and use them to change the encryption flag for this service.
466:5272::::::FTA:

edit info into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/supplement.txt and rescan.

Daviemck
13-03-16, 18:57
Hi, I am using AutoBouqets E2 and trying to set this up for ROI - I can select the Republic of Ireland as my area, but the channel line isn't right. For example, Channel 102 should be RTE 2 but instead it is BBC Two NI; 103 should be TV3 but instead it is ITV London HD, 104 Should be TG4 but instead it is Channel 4 HD

Can you help me get the correct line up?

abu baniaz
13-03-16, 19:03
Post a screenshot of your AB 28.2 setup page.

Daviemck
13-03-16, 20:04
Screenshot of settings

abu baniaz
13-03-16, 20:11
You have enabled swap. Those swaps were written for the UK system so are not good for your region.

If you wish to continue the swaps you will need to edit the custom_swap.txt file in the plugin directory. Use a linux compatible editor such as Notepad++ Please upload it and for the benefit of others.

emzemz
05-04-16, 12:36
hi is anybody else numbers wrong today,box did the daily update today but numbering wrong
i havent changed anything recently

Entertainment starts at 103 instead of 101

think there might be rouge channels in my 28.2E UK Bouquets
BBC One HD @ 100
BBC One Scot HD @ 101
BBC One Wal HD @ 102

settings

custom swap & supplement

abu baniaz
05-04-16, 15:45
The chanenl numbers are now differnt between England and the other nations. You will have to adjust numbers to compensate.

emzemz
05-04-16, 17:33
so entertainment starts at 103 now and not 101 :confused:
is it possible to edit the 28.2E UK Bouquet to fix

abu baniaz
05-04-16, 17:40
so entertainment starts at 103 now and not 101 :confused:
No. Please stop being cocky!

is it possible to edit the 28.2E UK Bouquet to fix
Yes it is possible to fix. Run with no swaps and check numbers are correct for your region. In some regions 115 is BBC One HD. In others 115 is BBC 2 HD.

emzemz
05-04-16, 20:05
tried with no swap
still no joy.. starting at 102 now.
Cheers

PS not being cocky :p

afterburn
05-04-16, 20:32
What do i need to do to correct this. EG attheraces is now 416 instead of 415 ditto racing uk 433 instead of 432.:confused::confused:

emzemz
05-04-16, 21:03
i just deleted the 2 entries 101 BBC One Scot & 102 BBC One WAL in the 28.2e uk bouquet and have turn off my auto updates for the time being,
Entertainment starts at 101 now again.

abu baniaz
05-04-16, 21:09
What do i need to do to correct this. EG attheraces is now 416 instead of 415 ditto racing uk 433 instead of 432.:confused::confused:
You can't stop official number changes. Pretty sure there will be more changes in June.

emzemz
05-04-16, 21:17
attheraces is still officially @ 415
so he is saying his is now @ 416
there is extra channels be added to the first bouquet which messing the channel numbers up in the rest of the bouquets

abu baniaz
05-04-16, 21:23
attheraces is still officially @ 415
so he is saying his is now @ 416
there is extra channels be added to the first bouquet which messing the channel numbers up in the rest of the bouquets

Thank you for the clarification. Can you point out the first channel that goes out of sequnce please.

TIA

emzemz
05-04-16, 21:31
in the first bouquet 28.2e uk bouquet
the last 2 channels are 101 BBC One Scot & 102 BBC One Wal (my region N Ireland)
which now means entertainment now starts @ 103 instead of 101
and all the other channels numbers +2

afterburn
05-04-16, 22:20
Every channel is wrong by +1. Mine is set to republic of Ireland. 102 is RTE1 whereas 101 is 979 BBC one N Ireland.

abu baniaz
05-04-16, 22:31
There seems to be an issue with the HD first selection. I have alerted Lraizer to it. Until he fixes it, don't use HD first. Cue the "numbers are wrong" posts!

Alternatively use ABM. You will need files in post 8 of this thread http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51027-Changes-required-for-ABM-31-03-2016

afterburn
05-04-16, 22:36
Cheers abu that's done the trick!:D

siilver
05-04-16, 23:08
I got a work around for now

Bouquet channel sort - sort 1
Channel swap - yes

This will put some HD channels first but it sorts out the bouquets to at least working

siilver
07-04-16, 13:55
Any update on this or any way for a Good fix

No1gooner
07-04-16, 14:20
I don't use hd first I use large 1st bouquet, have edited the custom swap file with the relevant changes to the bbc channels and all is good everything is where it should be.

fullmonty
07-04-16, 14:58
Yea my started to go wrong yesterday,
101 black screen
102 bbc alba
103 itv
104 ch4
105 5
210 BBC one HD:mad:

cpluscode
08-04-16, 18:49
I'm typing 501 (Sky News) and getting 410 (Eurosport)
went to look for 501 and it's no longer in the list

abu baniaz
09-04-16, 01:38
I'm typing 501 (Sky News) and getting 410 (Eurosport)
went to look for 501 and it's no longer in the list
Please start your own thread with a screenshot of your setting page

Daviemck
10-04-16, 10:26
Hi Guys, since BBCs frequency swap earlier this week, I'm seeing a few anomalies.
When region is set to NI, Wales or Scotland, BBC1 HD (Regional version, ie BBC 1 NI HD) is put on 141, where as all other regions (excluding ROI which has a very different line up) have BBC2 HD as 141. This becomes a problem when using channel swap. The temporary work around is to either disable channel swap or to manually edit custom_swap.txt, but it feels like there is something programmatically that needs to be fixed. Any thoughts? In a similar way that supplement.txt seems to be used to align regional ITV channels, is there a way to do this for BBC? Or is there another way to fix this (rather than work around it)?

siilver
10-04-16, 13:04
im NI and this is how i have changed my custom_swap.txt

#swap local SD with HD.
141=101
115=102
178=103
227=104
171=105

#bbc four
143=116

seems to be be working well

stebourne
11-04-16, 11:00
Thanks siilver I'm in Wales and your NI swap is a perfect fix for me :thumbsup:

#swap local SD with HD.

141=101 BBC One Wales HD
115=102 BBC Two HD
178=103 ITV Wales HD
227=104 Channel 4 HD
171=105 Cannel 5 HD

115= BBC Two Wales
227= S4C

#bbc four
143=116

LraiZer
11-04-16, 23:35
Every channel is wrong by +1. Mine is set to republic of Ireland. 102 is RTE1 whereas 101 is 979 BBC one N Ireland.

There seems to be an issue with the HD first selection. I have alerted Lraizer to it. Until he fixes it, don't use HD first. Cue the "numbers are wrong" posts!

This issue has been fixed in sources on GitHub: fix 'HD First' placeholder limit, available HD services are now greater than max 100 possible placeholders. (https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/commit/2f62b967eaa470f366e803c7fc498c60eadfe9ba)

paul_
12-04-16, 01:23
This issue has been fixed in sources on GitHub: fix 'HD First' placeholder limit, available HD services are now greater than max 100 possible placeholders. (https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/commit/2f62b967eaa470f366e803c7fc498c60eadfe9ba)

How do I apply this fix, is there an ipk file anywhere?

Thanks

abu baniaz
12-04-16, 01:32
How do I apply this fix, is there an ipk file anywhere?

Thanks
Try the downlaod thread
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29&p=399091#post399091

emzemz
15-04-16, 09:36
anybody getting :autobouquetsreader_mips: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 version GLIBCXX_3.4.21 not found'
running openatv 5.1 all latest updates

Daviemck
15-04-16, 19:48
Good evening. I've just 'dragged' BBC ALBA (with english language) which was sat up with a channel number of 65536. Anyway, I've added the following line to supplement.txt

#ALBA
986:2013:1:1918:7ff:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Alba

It's put in in 986 for me which is where I want it, but there is no EPG data (which I am getting from the Welsh Language version of this channel sitting at 142). Is there anyway I can fix this so that EPG data is populated. I can see some reference to EPG data on other channels within supplement, but don't know how I would do that here.

Thanks

siilver
19-04-16, 08:20
Thanks siilver I'm in Wales and your NI swap is a perfect fix for me :thumbsup:

#swap local SD with HD.

141=101 BBC One Wales HD
115=102 BBC Two HD
178=103 ITV Wales HD
227=104 Channel 4 HD
171=105 Cannel 5 HD

115= BBC Two Wales
227= S4C

#bbc four
143=116

yea i think they have the app setup for england just
and the rest of the uk have to swap it around
easy enough done mind

rizla13
22-04-16, 11:24
hi,

im in east midlands with the latest enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160411_all.ipk it does not update

It starts the update then it goes straight to reloading bouquets and services

it does no download the latest channels. and also 101 is set to bbc ireland even though i have set it up as east midlands

using latest blackhole on vu+ uno

rizla13
22-04-16, 12:13
also when i press 1 then it goes to bbc one east midlands, when i press 301 it goes to sky atlantic +1 instead of sky movies

abu baniaz
22-04-16, 12:51
Try the 20/4/2016 version. Lraizer rebuilt the readers on an older machine to accomodate images using different version of GLIBCXX

For your other issue, it is really in your benefit to show a screenshot of your settings page. There may be people who can read minds, but some of us are not as gifted and do not know what settings you are using.

rizla13
22-04-16, 13:03
Ok the new version is working perfectly and sorted out both the problems i had

thank you

abu baniaz
06-06-16, 00:57
2016-05-02
Added functionality to detect CPU architecture automatically.
If it does not work for your image, you can manually set it.

2016-06-04
Some supplement/swap changes owing to BT HD being unavailable
Sample sort 3 file amended

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29

No1gooner
07-06-16, 20:35
Has anyone with the latest 2016-06-04 have a problem with the box crashing when pressing info in the plugin menu?

abu baniaz
07-06-16, 22:48
Thanks for reporting.

Ragnarok
13-06-16, 09:57
I'm seemingly the last 2 months having to constantly make these changes every time the feed auto updates.

In supplements I always add these for the last few months.

#Insight HD 279,1047,0x19,0x5726,0x82b,"NDS","Insight HD"
279:1047::::::FTA:

# MUTV HD 453,1003,0x19,0xd85e,0x838,"NDS","MUTV HD"
418:1003::::::FTA:

Insight HD is FTV working on an old freesat card and MUTV HD has been working since the transponder change.

Ragnarok
13-06-16, 11:01
also forgot meridian south east , not just south,

178:6502:::::::ITV Meridian South East HD

abu baniaz
13-06-16, 14:20
Done.

https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/blob/release/supplement.txt

Daviemck
22-06-16, 00:57
How would I go about REMOVING a channel altogether from my channel line up? I'd like to do this systemically rather than by deleting the channel in something like webif. Is there some entry I can add to supplement.txt. Just as an example, ch 400 is always sat there as S1Test, I'd just like to remove it from line up at scan time.

Thanks

Daviemck
22-06-16, 00:58
D'oh - I guess I should have looked at the new Supplement.txt above before asking this question, Now sorted, Thanks

Cookie1953
04-07-16, 11:26
Hi - Im using the latest version of Lraizers enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160609_all.ipk - FTP'd over ran the scan, the channels are all there but are not populating, if I click on them the channel is there and it populates it and a couple of others trouble is I have to go through the whole lot to get them to show once I've put the box into standby I have the same problem. I've tried taking it off putting back on, updating the Vix image, restoring from a backup but I'm still having the same problems - is there anything you can suggest where its going wrong please??

No1gooner
04-07-16, 15:18
Do you mean that the epg is not showing what programmes are on? If so this isn't down to autobouquets e2, cross epg is used to provide the programme data.

Cookie1953
04-07-16, 15:24
Only a few programmes show, the ones that are blank it just flicks over and misses them so I have exit that and use the "TV" button on the controller to bring up the complete list then I have to click on every blank one and it comes onto the preview window and mostly it then populates once I have gone through them all and exited and gone back into EPG I can see more but there are still blanks and when I put the box into standby and bring it out again its lost everything -- really weird as this as only just started happening -- pretty new to this as you may have guessed..

Andy_Hazza
04-07-16, 15:53
How have you setup your EPG?

abu baniaz
04-07-16, 17:10
You are referring to EPG, not channel lists/bouquets. See this thread, may help avoid confusion:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?51808-EPG-Channels-and-Bouquets

For EPG:
See this video guide: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45605-How-to-setup-7-DAY-EPG-with-Crossepg-for-Astra-28-2-Video-Guide

There is a text guide here:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?28319-How-to-setup-CrossEPG-for-sky-uk-with-ViX-3-0&p=408186#post408186

Cookie1953
04-07-16, 19:57
Thanks to you all -- I have it all sorted now after following the instructions and guides you led me too. I don't know how I had it working in the first place? must have been luck. Now I understand the differences after reading the posts. I have one more question :-( -- do you have a link to a good set of Picons to complete the setup -- Thanks VM once again

abu baniaz
04-07-16, 20:26
You can try:
Ocram's,

https://picons.xyz/

Angell's
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?50758-Anggel-s-Transparent-Glass-SNPicons-for-UkCable-and-28eSat

or MK's ones.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?41444-MK-Picons-(28-2-and-UK-cable)

No1gooner
10-07-16, 15:58
Just wondering, with sky sports Ireland having the rights to 3pm kick offs on a Saturday will the plugin be updated so people in uk regions have sky sports Ireland in the sports bouquet like Eire sports currently is?

samsid
11-07-16, 14:03
afaik the 3pm kickoff will be shown on sky sports mix a stand alone channel, rather than on our Irish version of Sky sports , I would imagine you would need local card. TBH It's prob just the ones Setanta/eir had rights to

StuBFrost
16-07-16, 10:32
Should Sky Premiere etc now be called Sky Cinema as mine doesn't ?

Bangord30
16-07-16, 11:08
No it's just a branding change. Picons have been redone by some like MK though

StuBFrost
16-07-16, 15:54
No it's just a branding change. Picons have been redone by some like MK though

Ok, thanks.

Daviemck
17-07-16, 16:26
Will ABe2 run if the box is in standby? I'd always assumed it did. But I've just been sitting watching it when it was timed to run and there was no visible sign of it running (it didn't come out of standby mode for example). I'd also changed the regional settings but not scanned, and then left it standby to see if it was scanning in the background, but again, there is no evidence it run at all.

danm14
25-07-16, 17:09
Is there any way to rename the "28.2E UK Bouquets" bouquet to "All Channels"?
I'd also like to remove the Sky Sports Interactive, Anytime and BT Sport Extra channels from 1000-1020, as I have used the supplement to move these to the Sports and Entertainment sections (471-479; 481-486 and 291-292)?

I can't find any way to do either of these in the thread here, or elsewhere online.

Thanks

rizla13
11-08-16, 13:28
How can the abm show the new skysports 5 roi channel?

All the 3pm Saturday football has moved from setanta (now eir sports) to sky sports 5 roi

Andy_Hazza
11-08-16, 13:34
ABM is ViX's very own AutoBouquetsMaker. This thread is for LraiZer's AutoBouquets E2. So what are you using?

rizla13
11-08-16, 14:02
Sorry my mistake

Im using lraizers autobouquets e2

bangorbob
12-08-16, 17:01
Hi, I have always used UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer and was wondering if a fix can be made to include Skysports 5 ROI channel, as the 3pm Saturday football has moved from setanta (now eir sports) to Sky Sports 5 ROI, I see it has been done on AutoBouquetMaker in the VIX image but I am a die hard using UKCvs

Thanks in Advance

Andy_Hazza
12-08-16, 17:07
Only LraiZer can answer that as its his plugin. Probably time to un die hard yourself. lol

dsayers
12-08-16, 17:37
Couldn't you just add it to the supplement.txt?

499:1312:::::::SKY SPORTS 5 ROI

That won't put a roi at the end of the name but should add sky sports 5 on channel 499

bangorbob
12-08-16, 17:59
Couldn't you just add it to the supplement.txt?

499:1312:::::::SKY SPORTS 5 ROI

That won't put a roi at the end of the name but should add sky sports 5 on channel 499

I gave that a go but no Joy, thanks for the input.

LraiZer
12-08-16, 18:49
Look in autobouquets.csv file in the plugin folder at the references for the two channels you want to swap. A quick look suggests that the channels you are looking to swap are at positions 405 and 1109?

Turn on 'Channel Swap' in the plugin and after adding the following line to the custom_swap.txt file and running the plugin again, it should have the required channel swap outcome.

405=1109

OR simply add to the supplement.txt file one of the static complete channel references below, as only a complete reference will overwrite the epgid of an existing service postion so that it becomes a different channel altogether.

405:1312:1:520:7ea:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:Sky Sports 5 ROI
499:1312:1:520:7ea:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:Sky Sports 5 ROI

OR if using one of the custom_sort.txt files to arrange your channels into your own user edited channel order, you should just be able to add 1109 at the desired position.

LraiZer
12-08-16, 19:45
For the sake of 1 program once a week, the easiest option would be to simply turn on 'Other Extra Channels' menu option in the plugin and look at position 1109 halfway down in the 'Other' bouquet.

bangorbob
12-08-16, 19:51
Look in autobouquets.csv file in the plugin folder at the references for the two channels you want to swap. A quick look suggests that the channels you are looking to swap are at positions 405 and 1109?

Turn on 'Channel Swap' in the plugin and after adding the following line to the custom_swap.txt file and running the plugin again, it should have the required channel swap outcome.

405=1109

OR simply add to the supplement.txt file one of the static complete channel references below, as only a complete reference will overwrite the epgid of an existing service postion so that it becomes a different channel altogether.

405:1312:1:520:7ea:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:Sky Sports 5 ROI
499:1312:1:520:7ea:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:Sky Sports 5 ROI

OR if using one of the custom_sort.txt files to arrange your channels into your own user edited channel order, you should just be able to add 1109 at the desired position.

Thank You so much LraiZer, used the supplement.txt file method and it works perfectly, glad you are still supporting this. :thumbsup:

rizla13
14-08-16, 00:06
For the sake of 1 program once a week, the easiest option would be to simply turn on 'Other Extra Channels' menu option in the plugin and look at position 1109 halfway down in the 'Other' bouquet.

I have tried that but cant seem to find the channel. What is the frequency for it? Thnx

abu baniaz
14-08-16, 00:20
I have tried that but cant seem to find the channel. What is the frequency for it? Thnx

If you add the number to name, it is easier to find the one on position 1109. Current details are 12207Mhz, Vertical, 27500 5/6

rizla13
14-08-16, 08:30
Thnx abu

Will this be added in the next realease for lraizer autobouquets?

I am currently using 9/06/2016 version

glennk
14-08-16, 20:10
Hi,

I'am using openvix along with autobouquets e2 on my duo 2.

If I go through my others bouquet and put on channel 1109 for the sky sports 5 roi and press the 'up' button it shows 1122 then 1109.

So if I want to zap to it, I should be pressing 1109 but I actually have to press 1122.

Is there any reason why there is a difference in the channel numbers? is there a file containing the details I need to chanee.

Thanks Glenn

gizmofreak
15-09-16, 13:12
hello folks I've heard the latest version of AutoBouquets E2 (by LraiZer) is 8th August 2016, but I can only find version dated 9th June 2016.
Is 8th August latest version and can someone tell me where I can find it?

Thanks.

abu baniaz
15-09-16, 16:30
hello folks I've heard the latest version of AutoBouquets E2 (by LraiZer) is 8th August 2016, but I can only find version dated 9th June 2016.
Is 8th August latest version and can someone tell me where I can find it?

Thanks.
If you are on 4.2 image, uninstall your existing one and install the one on the plugin server.

afterburn
19-09-16, 11:29
I have a strange development on autobouquets e2. Scrolling up and down through the bouquets has become really slow ie one at a time then when i release the button it scrolls on past the channell i want off it's own accord. Updated to latest image(no change) Can I uninstall the plugin and start afresh or is it the receiver perhaps. Xtrend et8500.
Thanks.

rizla13
16-10-16, 15:35
Hi,

I have the latest june version of (enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160609_all.ipk)

I am running latest blackhole on VU+.

Will this get updated as we used to get updates before or have updates stopped for this?

Thanks

abu baniaz
17-10-16, 09:22
In your view, which version is the latest?

rizla13
18-10-16, 15:05
The version i have is currently latest as thats the last downloadable version

Just wanted to know will there be more updates for it?

abu baniaz
18-10-16, 19:52
Sorry, I forgot to upload here. Done now.

If you have latest OE-A /OpenPLI images, they will build latest version of plugin as and when they build an image.

The latest changes by LraiZer have done away with tying in to numbers. It is more robust and does not need as much maintenance.

rizla13
06-01-17, 19:06
Hi

I have the latest openblackhole image. how would i get updated version of autoboquet for this?

abu baniaz
06-01-17, 19:21
It should be on their plugin download server

rizla13
13-01-17, 13:45
It should be on their plugin download server

ok i have found it

i have set it up.

when i run it it says"timeout for tuner lock"

rizla13
13-01-17, 14:41
its ok i have found the problem
i had 2 tuners setup but was only using one.

viperlogic
19-01-17, 17:06
Anyone have a working config (using the UI) for AutoBouquets E2 28.2E for ROI? I have tried several different configurations but cannot get it so that RTE1 and RTE2 are 101 and 102 and BBC1 HD and BBC2 HD are 141 and 142, just like a Sky HD channel numbering but where SD channels are used where HD is not available. At present 101 is RTE+1 and 102 is BBC1 HD!!!

viperlogic
21-01-17, 00:00
Anyone have a working config (using the UI) for AutoBouquets E2 28.2E for ROI? I have tried several different configurations but cannot get it so that RTE1 and RTE2 are 101 and 102 and BBC1 HD and BBC2 HD are 141 and 142, just like a Sky HD channel numbering but where SD channels are used where HD is not available. At present 101 is RTE+1 and 102 is BBC1 HD!!!

Got it sorted after turning off swap (as it was set for UK), then rescan, and even had to do a reboot.

Daviemck
29-01-17, 16:45
How would I go about removing the entire Sky Box Office Bouquet? I can manually black list all of the SBO channels but the bouquet is left behind.

abu baniaz
29-01-17, 18:02
Delete the bouquet. Set "make default bouquets" to no

rizla13
12-02-17, 12:45
Hello

If i am on blackhole image how do i go about getting the latest bouquets maker?
I know in open blackhole it updates with the image but what if you want the manual ipk for blackhole image?

Before it used to get posted on the downloads section

abu baniaz
10-04-17, 21:32
AB 28.2 download thread is here
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-(Satellite)

jbeer
15-04-17, 08:31
Hi,

I've seen that there has been an update to the AB 28.2 now at 1.0+git71 but there are now 3 individual.ipk files whereas before there was one......which .ipk file should I use for Openvix 5 on my Xtrend ET8000 box?

mskhan01
15-04-17, 09:47
I have also one little problem with the new ipk, my bouquet is missing skysports news, despite having it in my custom3 list?

abu baniaz
15-04-17, 10:04
Hi,

I've seen that there has been an update to the AB 28.2 now at 1.0+git71 but there are now 3 individual.ipk files whereas before there was one......which .ipk file should I use for Openvix 5 on my Xtrend ET8000 box?

If you have a Spark, use sh4
If you a Wetek, use the ARM
All others will be mipsel

Those ipks are only uploaded for people who can't/don't want to wait for latest image.

abu baniaz
15-04-17, 10:07
I have also one little problem with the new ipk, my bouquet is missing skysports news, despite having it in my custom3 list?
Double check the number you are using exists. We have removed the non working ones and moved the Irish ones into their place.

mskhan01
15-04-17, 10:13
Channel did appear with default ipk settings but when I replaced custom3 file with my personal one, it has disappeared despite being there in the custom3 file?53469

abu baniaz
15-04-17, 10:42
attach your csv file and screenshot showing where it is missing and also settings page please.