PDA

View Full Version : UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Larry-G
09-09-12, 12:40
i'm not 100 percent sure but i think there so people can download and translate into their own languages etc.

Stanman
09-09-12, 12:45
The PO are the language files and SRC is source file, but Rob will be along to clarify.

basilyoung
09-09-12, 12:46
just seeking clarification, as there must be loads of peeps wondering what the differences are, and perhaps a sticky needs to be sorted out, due to the lenth of the thread

( very long day yesterday, so I am a bit totalled )

punisher
09-09-12, 13:39
I asked this question also and its because src is source file so if people want to edit the plugin they can do.. The po file is for language translation if pol want to edit it for their language, and the other one is the main plugin file, ehic ud use for normal install...

Rob van der Does
09-09-12, 15:20
its because src is source file so if people want to edit the plugin they can do. The po file is for language translation if people want to edit it for their language, and the other one is the main plugin file, use for normal install...
Correct. But it is indeed confusing and cluttering the plugins list.

Rahat786786
11-09-12, 14:47
Any work around found for auto deletion or hiding the adult channels?

LraiZer
11-09-12, 21:32
Any work around found for auto deletion or hiding the adult channels?
i fixed that before going on holiday, try the latest script that has now been uploaded for testing.
there are no adult channels at all, once you have deleted the adult bouquet after the first run.

Rahat786786
11-09-12, 23:10
I can't test at the moment but by deleting the adult bouquet will the adult channels be removed from the Sky UK Bouquet with the sky numbering?

LraiZer
11-09-12, 23:15
adult channels only get written to adult bouquet in latest script, so once you have removed that bouquet they are gone!
by default adult now dont get written to the numbered bouquet or the new freeview bouquet.

Rahat786786
11-09-12, 23:26
adult channels only get written to adult bouquet in latest script, so once you have removed that bouquet they are gone!
by default adult now dont get written to the numbered bouquet or the new freeview bouquet.

Wow that's awesome. What about a few of the dating channels on the Gaming and Dating bouquet? Can those also be deleted?

Rahat786786
12-09-12, 13:54
Downloaded latest plugin from feeds and it crashes as soon as the operation has completed. Also the adult channels remain in Sky uk bouquet. I was using the latest stable Vix build and thought it may work if I update to latest unstable build but exact same problem.

Also, plugin also crashes before the operation if you select service scan.

Rob van der Does
12-09-12, 13:56
I was using the latest stable Vix build and thought it may work if I update to latest unstable build but exact same problem.
Also, plugin also crashes before the operation if you select service scan.
Is (probably) fixed in next build.

jazz5000
12-09-12, 14:01
Just tried this on my duo by downloading from the feeds.

It did everything and went to the last step and then it crashed.

Restarted the box and the new bouquets were there but there was no bouquet that had all the sky numbers in it?
The one at the top of the list was the HD channels,

Is that right?

Rahat786786
12-09-12, 14:06
If you untick the use HD bouquet first then the Sky uk bouquet will show up.

LraiZer
12-09-12, 14:51
here is my latest test script to play with, there are no vix mods or fixes in this yet.
the vix GUI will probably toggle the epg numbering on/off instead of the HDFirst as there is no HDFirst on/off in this un-vixed version.

i had this new plugin script almost ready for public testing just before i went away. i have now made it stable enough for testing purposes.

this latest script has some new features im sure you will enjoy, these new features can be turned on/off by passing options to the script during testing.

the script can take 4 input options. the first two area and region are required. the second two are optional as these will revert to on by default.
this scirpt can be dropped into current /usr/script/ folder to overwrite exising autobouquet file and used with the existing plugin GUI.

./autobouquets_e2.sh area[4104] region[32] numbered[Y/N] update lamedb[Y/N]

eg.
./autobouquets_e2.sh 4101 07 Y N
./autobouquets_e2.sh 4104 32 N Y

new:
auto lamedb service updating,
add official channel numbers,
FTA bouquet,
irish and english services are now meged to aviod ugly none regional manual code hacks.
english region now gain RTE, RTE2 HD, Setanta..etc.
irish region now gain various ITV BBC variations.

Service Description Table and Bouquet Association Table are now merged to produce a richer workfile.

only transponder changes in lamedb now requires a service scan.
general movement of channels added/removed from existing transponders is taken care of by auto updating the services in lamedb.

placeholders in numbered bouquet are also padded out with users top 5 regional and all hd services.

adult channels are no longer written to numbered and fta bouquets, to remain child friendly updatable.

as there was quite a lot was changed in the script code before i went on holiday, its best to start testing this with a new clean bouquet set and lamedb pre autobouquets usage.

plugin is a little slower now due the new code additions, but this is now much faster than also having to perform a service scan

Rahat786786
12-09-12, 18:23
You know how Mr. Mister bouquets has added a new feature by which all placeholder channels are skipped when pressing channel up and down, is that feature in this new plugin?

Starred Wolf Nu
12-09-12, 18:50
It sure Is. Works a treat :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

pooface
12-09-12, 20:26
@LraiZer

Thanks for this update... One thing that I was wondering ... Would it be possible to have a choice regarding the child friendly option? Kind of like how you did the update lamedb option. By default, it's set to be child friendly, but if a user so wanted, you could have it include/do the adult channels. That way, if a user didn't want the adult bouquet created, it wouldn't add it altogether (if possible)...

Rahat786786
12-09-12, 20:44
No idea how to install the file, can someone help please?

Stanman
12-09-12, 21:18
its the .sh file so you send it to the autobouquet folder and over write it - but BEFORE YOU DO make sure you make an image back up in case it goes belly up. IIRC its in USR/ SCRIPT if you installed the orginal Lraizer IP and if done from feeds its in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

Rahat786786
12-09-12, 21:26
Did that but box freezes and had to do a fresh install

Stanman
12-09-12, 21:28
Did you check to make sure the permission were sat at 755?

givecredit
12-09-12, 22:41
new:
auto lamedb service updating,
add official channel numbers,
FTA bouquet,
irish and english services are now meged to aviod ugly none regional manual code hacks.
english region now gain RTE, RTE2 HD, Setanta..etc.
irish region now gain various ITV BBC variations.

Installed this version. Just to report my constructive feedback. The HD Rep of Ireland version now gains the BBC, ITV CH5 etc as stated.
I also tried the London HD region, but this does not retain RTE1 RTE2HD, tv3 3e and tg4
No FTA bouquet in either region versions.

Maybe I have done something incorrect.

If not:

I guess the uk regions do not retain Irish tv as there is already TV channels on position 101-105 on uk epg.(This is also evident in Irish epg version. BBC3 is not beside bbc4 on epg as on Irish epg has RTE2 is on this epg position. Same with More4+1) Can i suggest that if this is the case that you lift the RTE and TG4 channels from the Northern Ireland Hd/SD epg for UK regions as RTE and TG4 are in different epg positions that are not used in other uk regions.

givecredit
12-09-12, 23:39
Apologies LraiZer , Cannot edit my previous post. But i have found my error. When I ran the first scan for Rep of Ireland area it worked as stated. But crashed. When I tried London scan what I hadnt noticed is after crash the plugin reverted to 21st Aug version.

Have run London region with 12th Sept plugin and all runs correctly. Putting RTE and TG4 in Northern Ireland epg positions. The FTA/FTV Bouquet is also a nice edition.

Thank You.

LraiZer
12-09-12, 23:43
Apologies LraiZer , Cannot edit my previous post. But i have found my error. When I ran the first scan for Rep of Ireland area it worked as stated. But crashed. When I tried London scan what I hadnt noticed is after crash the plugin reverted to 21st Aug version.

Have run London region with 12th Sept plugin and all runs correctly. Putting RTE and TG4 in Northern Ireland epg positions. The FTA/FTV Bouquet is also a nice edition.

Thank You.

i had already started writing your reply, so will post this anyway just to confirm a few things.

if you do not have the new Freeview bouquet then you have not started with a clean bouquet set that contains no previously generated bouquets in it.
if you are not using a clean bouquet set, then you first need to delete all the previously generated bouquets from your current bouquet set so that it is detected as a virgin install and ALL bouquets are generated again.

why do you want the rte positions to overwrite 1,2,3,4,5 when you select London region?
the script IS merging with N.I not ROI for this exact reason.
have just tested LondonHD and it works fine for me.
RTE One gets placed in the previous empty LondonHD position 161?
RTE TWO HD gets placed in the previous empty LondonHD position 162?

Huevos
12-09-12, 23:58
only transponder changes in lamedb now requires a service scan.
general movement of channels added/removed from existing transponders is taken care of by auto updating the services in lamedb.Is it possible to compare the transponders in lamedb with transponders in the NIT? That way you could limit the service scan to just scan the very few new or modified transponders. Or even better find a way so no service scan is necessary, like write the NIT directly to lamedb.

Rahat786786
13-09-12, 00:07
Managed to get it to work eventually but a few gripes:

1) Quite slow but understandable as no vix modifications.
2) The 100 placeholders for the Sky UK Bouquet shouldn't be any HD channels as when, for example, I press 405 for Sky Sports HD and then press up or down, the list comes up with the Sky Sports HD in the first 100 placeholders and not the channel number 405. The problem with this is that I can't view other channels like 406, 408, 421 etc as they are not there. Same for BBC 1, 101 goes to the placeholder when I press up or down.
3) No MUTV in London HD region, channel number 406 and perhaps more missing channels I haven't checked.
4) Dating channels such as G*y Network should also be removed from Sky UK Bouquet to keep it child friendly.

givecredit
13-09-12, 00:13
Further observations.

Freeview Bouquet missing the following channels: Channel 5HD, Liverpool FC tv, VIVA.
mtv live needs to be removed from freeview epg.

Edit: Just noticed post above mine. I too have London HD region selected, But I have MUTV!

LraiZer
13-09-12, 00:36
Is it possible to compare the transponders in lamedb with transponders in the NIT? That way you could limit the service scan to just scan the very few new or modified transponders. Or even better find a way so no service scan is necessary, like write the NIT directly to lamedb.

yes, we can compare transponders in lamedb with NIT. i will be looking at possibility to see if we can update these also soon.

Huevos
13-09-12, 00:49
yes, we can compare transponders in lamedb with NITOk, could you write the missing transponders into lamedb directly with the information gathered from the NIT or would new or modified transponders still need to be scanned?

BTW, this is kind of how the Vix blindscan plugin works. One of the options is to only scan transponders that are not in satellites.xml... but in your case transponders that are not in lamedb.

LraiZer
13-09-12, 15:36
if all works out ok on my todo list notes, then no scanning would be needed for any NIT transonders.

TODO LIST:
first look to see if we are able to check transponders in NIT against transponders found in lamedb. if transponder in NIT is not already in lamedb then check to see if we have all info required to be able to write directly to lamedb. there should be no need to scan any transponders we find in NIT that we write directly to lamedb as we get our channels from BAT. we need to check all tsid found in BAT against those found in NIT to see if we have a full set of transponders for the services we get from BAT.

jamie-warez
13-09-12, 20:23
@LraiZer

Another problem for at least me and some others is the way you add Hd channels in the place of sd channels...
for instance 106 Sky1 you have this as Sky1 Hd i think its mutch better to keep all chanels in original sky epg place...

Starred Wolf Nu
13-09-12, 20:31
Funny cos I prefer the HD swap :)
Can't please everyone I guess

Huevos
13-09-12, 20:35
for instance 106 Sky1 you have this as Sky1 Hd i think its mutch better to keep all chanels in original sky epg place...That's correct behaviour for HD swap. 106 on a Sky HD receiver is Sky One HD.

If you don't want it that way change your region to SD.

irishchris
13-09-12, 22:12
Find hd swap perfect but just a shame that bbc one, itv and channel 4 are in sd in beginning of entertainment bouquet when there are the hd versions but are scattered further down the channel list. Other than this everything is perfect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jamie-warez
14-09-12, 01:00
Its just be being fussy.::baby::.

I prefer the numbering to be exact like the sly box epg...
Still love the plugin...Thank LraiZer for the great work.
Looking forword for the next version.
was getting sick of using the online database plugin as its never up to date....

just to report one small problem
For some reson my sky atlantec has irish addverts on and some other sly channels are the same.
mabie the regions are a little wrong..
I am using west scottland settings for central scotland to let you know.

Alanp
14-09-12, 06:55
Its just be being fussy.::baby::.

I prefer the numbering to be exact like the sly box epg...
Still love the plugin...Thank LraiZer for the great work.
Looking forword for the next version.
was getting sick of using the online database plugin as its never up to date....

just to report one small problem
For some reson my sky atlantec has irish addverts on and some other sly channels are the same.
mabie the regions are a little wrong..
I am using west scottland settings for central scotland to let you know.

As already suggested why dont you change your region to SD ie London SD not London HD

Starred Wolf Nu
14-09-12, 07:29
Find hd swap perfect but just a shame that bbc one, itv and channel 4 are in sd in beginning of entertainment bouquet when there are the hd versions but are scattered further down the channel list. Other than this everything is perfect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Same here, I always manually move those. Great if I didn't have to

LraiZer
14-09-12, 22:24
here is latest test script to play with.

no service scanning should be required in this latest test version. the channels and transponders are now hopefully automatically updated and written to lamedb by just running the scirpt. this should now be service scan independent once you have done an initial 28.2e service scan on a pre autobouquets system.

Rahat786786
14-09-12, 23:04
Mate, are the dating channels also removed from sky uk bouquet now? They should also be removed to keep it child-friendly. Also, are the first 100 channels no longer HD channels and just placeholders? If not that needs to be changed as it causes problems when going channel up or down.

Huevos
15-09-12, 12:11
Also, are the first 100 channels no longer HD channels and just placeholders? If not that needs to be changed as it causes problems when going channel up or down.Just to clarify a couple of points.

The plugin in the feeds is the one that contains the HD first bouquet. While LraiZer was on holiday Andy did some modifications to LraiZer's brilliant plugin and placed it in the feeds. Features added were, amongst others, schedule scan, built-in service scan, PLi 320 style placeholders so the placeholders are skipped, HD first bouquet, collecting all the files into one plugin directory, ipk installer, along with various skin customizations.

The plugin in this thread (not the one in the feeds) continues with the development of the original plugin and the latest version addresses the core functioning of the plugin such as things like eliminating the need for the very time consuming service scan, instead getting the transponder info from the NIT and writing it directly to lamedb.

So, if you want the HD first bouquet or any of the other modifications done by Andy you need to download the plugin from the feeds... and if you want to keep up to date with the latest developments LraiZer is making to his plugin use the version in this thread.

twol
15-09-12, 14:59
Just to clarify a couple of points.

The plugin in the feeds is the one that contains the HD first bouquet. While LraiZer was on holiday Andy did some modifications to LraiZer's brilliant plugin and placed it in the feeds. Features added were, amongst others, schedule scan, built-in service scan, PLi 320 style placeholders so the placeholders are skipped, HD first bouquet, collecting all the files into one plugin directory, ipk installer, along with various .

So assuming this great tool continues development for a while and Andy has time, can we have an updated Andy/LraiZer plugin with each new stable VIX image?

LraiZer
15-09-12, 16:07
Mate, are the dating channels also removed from sky uk bouquet now? They should also be removed to keep it child-friendly. Also, are the first 100 channels no longer HD channels and just placeholders? If not that needs to be changed as it causes problems when going channel up or down.

sorry, not yet in this version. this update only has addded NIT scanning for testing. your previous feedback about these issues are already on the todo list.

all feedback is tasked and prioritized on the plugin todo list in a position of importance. parental control for gaming and dating, and HD First option are on the list but not quite at the top. the next task on the list was to add NIT scanning so that we could update the transponders in lamedb and become independent of service scanning. we will get round to looking at all your tasks in time. thanks!

givecredit
15-09-12, 18:05
LraiZer, I installed latest version (14th sept) Takes only 8 minutes for plugin to complete process on Vu+duo. All seems to work as it should. Thank you again for this great plugin and the time you are putting in making it even better.
May I suggest for your "todo" list that you look at creating a freeview only plugin or modify exising one so there is an option that freeview channels are all allocated their own genres, Entertainment, Lifestyle and Culture, Movies etc..
Suggestion for Andy and yourself if you are considering inserting "schedule scan" In Andys modifed version there is an option to set weekly scans. It would be nice to also have the option to pick a particular day in the week for the scan. Sky seem to make most changes/add channels on Tuesday so I would like to schedule my scan for weekly on tuesdays.
It may also be a good idea that when your plugin/extension is installed that it appears under Menu/setup/service searching (Similar to how the plugin "remote channel stream converter" appears.)

Just some feedback from a Happy user. Thanks again for this great plugin.

Wizard55
16-09-12, 19:40
Hi

Great plugin lraizer. Did anyone try republic of Ireland hd. All is fine but can't find any of the itvs. Can I just add manually to the bouquet or will this upset the scan etc or cause any issues

stu_iow
16-09-12, 20:00
Any reason why comedycentralx has Irish adverts?

Many thanks
Stuart

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Larry-G
16-09-12, 20:06

Many thanks
Stuart

probably because there are both a English and Irish version, and your likely watching the Irish one.

LraiZer
16-09-12, 23:25
Hi

Great plugin lraizer. Did anyone try republic of Ireland hd. All is fine but can't find any of the itvs. Can I just add manually to the bouquet or will this upset the scan etc or cause any issues

yes, i have just tried republic of Ireland hd with latest test script for the autobouquets plugin and all is fine! the entertainment bouquet contains itv2 hd,itv3 hd,itv4 hd,itv1+1,itv1 hd,itv2+1,itv3+1,itv4+1,itv2,itv3,itv4.
maybe you are not using the latest test script or you are using the vix version that does not add these channels?

LraiZer
16-09-12, 23:34

Many thanks
Stuart

if you have irish adverts, then the channel data that is transmitted in the stream for you area is the irish version and is correct for your region as dictated by the provider. if you feel this is wrong then you would need to contact the provider that you think they are trasmitting the wrong data. i can only read the data transmitted and generate bouquets accordingly.

Larry-G
16-09-12, 23:36
post number 1 now updated with the latest test script to make it easier for users to find. from now i or another member of staff will update post 1 as and when new updates are available.

judge
16-09-12, 23:43
@LraiZer ROI scanning working fine here, Irish ads on the Irish channel versions. Script working well, thanks.

LraiZer
16-09-12, 23:49
thanks, i will be starting to integrate andys vix fixes and mods soon to create next plugin .ipk release.

LraiZer
16-09-12, 23:56
post number 1 now updated with the latest test script to make it easier for users to find. from now i or another member of staff will update post 1 as and when new updates are available.

post number 1 only has latest script and dvbsnoop,
it doesnt have the latest actual plugin autobouquets_e2 .ikp installer?

Larry-G
16-09-12, 23:58
post number 1 only has latest script and dvbsnoop,
it doesnt have the latest actual plugin autobouquets_e2 .ikp installer?

i just grabbed the last uploaded file you placed in this thread, if you can post every thing necessary i'll re post them in the first post of the thread.

LraiZer
17-09-12, 00:05
this was the last official autobouquets_e2 .ipk installer that i created. you would just install this and then overwrite with latest test script.

Larry-G
17-09-12, 00:07
ok not to worry, i just grabbed all the files from UkCvs there all now in the first post.

LraiZer
17-09-12, 00:25
can you change file name in first post to the same as posted above with the underscores? thanks
enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201208212300_all.rar

Larry-G
17-09-12, 00:27
can you change file name in first post to the same as posted above with the underscores? thanks

no worries will do now.

slain
17-09-12, 09:31

Just wanting to give you a personal thanks for this plugin. Had a look at your bash script and it is truly a work of beauty. I'll show this to my colleagues and tell them to STFU next time they bleat on about how Bash scripting is a dead art! :)

Wizard55
17-09-12, 18:11
Thanks LraiZer was using the VIX Version..:p

yes, i have just tried republic of Ireland hd with latest test script for the autobouquets plugin and all is fine! the entertainment bouquet contains itv2 hd,itv3 hd,itv4 hd,itv1+1,itv1 hd,itv2+1,itv3+1,itv4+1,itv2,itv3,itv4.
maybe you are not using the latest test script or you are using the vix version that does not add these channels?

RogerThis
17-09-12, 21:02
Would it be possible to be able to select what bouquets you want missing? eg Religious, Shopping, International, Gaming and Dating, Specialist and Adult

It would be nice to have a trimmed down bouquet list, getting rid of the crap that I never watch.

judge
17-09-12, 21:05
Would it be possible to be able to select what bouquets you want missing? eg Religious, Shopping, International, Gaming and Dating, Specialist and Adult

After you run the plugin, if you delete these bouquets they won't be recreated when you use it next.

Rob van der Does
17-09-12, 21:08
And deleting them via the GUI is very straight forward.

Rahat786786
18-09-12, 00:16
Cracking plugin, just waiting for latest vix mod version on feeds now!

dymebox
22-09-12, 16:18
Can I ask if the first post could be cleaned up, with links to the latest needed files, and how to install and configure?

I did a reinstall of 3.0 and found I had to trail through the thread to find certain files and instructions on how to get this working. Could be a lot easier!

Great work on the plugin btw ;)

Larry-G
22-09-12, 16:21
Can I ask if the first post could be cleaned up, with links to the latest needed files, and how to install and configure?

I did a reinstall of 3.0 and found I had to trail through the thread to find certain files and instructions on how to get this working. Could be a lot easier!

Great work on the plugin btw ;)

I did that well over a week ago. all the newest files and change log etc are at the very bottom of the first post in this thread. you can also use the ViX modified version which is available to download via the feeds.

LraiZer
23-09-12, 00:40
i have amost integrated the vixed version with my latest version which has quite a few extra enhancements, so some newer files should be available for testing in a couple of days time.

scottywhu
24-09-12, 07:05
Guys,

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong...as I'm a Noob to this !!

Followed all the instructions in the first post....the plug in is there...however, when I go to London/Essex HD i get the following line --

Execution Progress :

/bin/sh: /usr/script/autobouquets_e2.sh : not found

Execution Finished

Any help appreciated.....thanks guys

Huevos
24-09-12, 07:43
Have you checked the file is there, and that it has 755 permission?

scottywhu
24-09-12, 07:50
file is there....cant seem to get 755 though

owner ticked read, write and execute.......701 ??????

Maxwell
24-09-12, 08:01
file is there....cant seem to get 755 though

owner ticked read, write and execute.......701 ??????

try telnet:

chmod 755 autobouquets_e2.sh

scottywhu
24-09-12, 08:16
yeh, done that.....

I right click file...goto attributes

change attributes
Owner
set UID Unchecked
Read Check
Write Check
Execute Check

701 Permissions ???

Cant get it to 755 !!

Maxwell
24-09-12, 08:30
in telnet goto /usr/script and issue this command

ls -l

and copy the output here

scottywhu
24-09-12, 08:42
[R] ls -l
[R] 500 Unknown command.

think Ive done it right

Maxwell
24-09-12, 08:56
strange works perfectly here using putty to telnet in.

LS -L must be in lowercase

scottywhu
24-09-12, 09:13
cheers max....I just copied and paste.....still not working

delboy13
24-09-12, 11:53
is this script picking up channel 854 which is star plus hd am using vix version with hd swap selected and that channel is missing

pooface
24-09-12, 15:33
[R] ls -l
[R] 500 Unknown command.

think Ive done it right

Is that done in telnet? As it doesn't look like telnet input to me, and more like you've ran a command through ftp browser...

scottywhu
24-09-12, 15:40
yeh, thats what i'm using to communicate with the box....flashfxp !!...what should i be using then ??

Cheers

Larry-G
24-09-12, 15:42
yeh, thats what i'm using to communicate with the box....flashfxp !!...what should i be using then ??

Cheers

You need to use a telnet session not a ftp session. Try using a program called putty or the default telnet client in windows if you use windows.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

LraiZer
24-09-12, 23:48
here is latest plugin version for testing...

have fun creating your own custom bouquets!

i will probably need to add some modulation code to the NIT scanning in the script when BBC HD channels change later this week, so this version is to shake out any bugs over the next few weeks until i am able to test with the new bbc hd satellite changes.

Larry-G
24-09-12, 23:52

Muchas gracias amigo. I'll upload it to the first post now.

judge
25-09-12, 00:04

Thanks, any changelog?

LraiZer
25-09-12, 00:08
Thanks, any changelog?

its more of a change plugin than a changelog! there is info in the readme.txt in the archive and the help button in the plugin.
if any credits are missing let me know and i will add them when i add the modulation code next week.

judge
25-09-12, 00:22
its more of a change plugin than a changelog! there is info in the readme.txt in the archive and the help button in the plugin.
if any credits are missing let me know and i will add them when i add the modulation code next week.
Thanks again, fantastic plugin.
For any others that don't read readme.txt like me out of stupidity, hope you don't mind me uploading content of file here?

================================================== ==
AutoBouquets E2 for satellite 28.2E
Version date - 24th September 2012
Created by LraiZer - www.ukcvs.org
================================================== ==

Plugin Usage
----------------
first perform a scan on 28.2e satellite so that you
have the latest lamedb service file for 28.2 East.

next zap to an active channel on 28.2e so that we can
get dvbsnoop to read the bouquet data from the stream.

now its time to select AutoBouquets E2 Plugin from the
plugins menu and choose your nearest localized region.

generated bouquets are prepended to any existing
bouquets so your current bouquets are not overwritten.

sit back and watch for a few minutes as your regional
bouquets are read and generated direct from the stream.

Tips
----------------
if you want 1, 2, 3 button presses for BBC1, BBC2, ITV1.
simply remove your "28.2E ---- UK Bouquets ---" bouquet.
this will remove the official epg numbering and set your
Entertainment bouquet channels to starting with 1, 2, 3.

the Plugin does not re-create any bouquets that have been
previously removed by the user. if for example you remove
the adult bouquet, it will remain removed the next time
you run the plugin and so remain child friendly updatable.
you can set default option to create first bouquets again.

changing the order of the bouquets also remains static and
does not get re-ordered on subsequent runs. this will have
to be done while not using the HD Bouquet settings option,
or your offical numbering with not be correct and match up.

when creating a custom.txt file for personal channel order,
you can speed up this process by using only up to the last
channel number you wish to change. if last channel is 105,
then your custom.txt would only require 101 through to 105.
the default custom.txt example contains the full 101 to 999
so that you have a complete channel number set to work from.
this speed up example only requires a 101 - 105 : custom.txt

101=101
102=102
103=105
104=104
105=103

Prerequisites
----------------
dvbsnoop binary is required in /usr/bin/ folder.
frontend GUI should work on systems using Enigma2,
backend script should work on most linux systems.

script requires all the common busybox functions:
grep, sed, cat, printf, wget, echo, mv, rm, date.
plus busybox math support for arithmetic $((1+1))
all these should be standard in your linux image.

Manual Installation - AutoBouquets_E2.rar (archive)
---------------
1) make sure you have dvbsnoop in your /usr/bin/

2) place files onto engima2 box in relevant folders.
make autobouquets_e2.sh executable (chmod 755)

3) restart Enigma2 to reload AutoBouquets E2 plugin

HOW TO: install required dvbsnoop on openpli image?
telnet to your box and type the following command:

opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

Version infos
---------------
10-08-2012
first version released to public for testing, this
is totaly untested, so backup your files first! :)

13-08-2012
current bouquets are no longer overwritten. if not
detected as already present in user bouquets, they
are written to front to preserve official numbering.
various other code fixes and imporvements also done.

19-08-2012
new GUI with help button for onbox readme.txt viewing.
error checks added to stop box lockup on none active.
added special handling of the sbo channels namespace.
other file and error checking and various code fixes.

21-08-2012
added checks to make sure we only process 28.2E sat.
also .ipk installer for mipsel with dvbsnoop depend.

24-09-2012
LraiZer:-
auto update lamedb services using script NIT scanning.
option to parentally control and make child friendly.
option to add official channel numbering with names.
option to use channel placeholder on none PLi images.
option to be able to create the default bouquet set.
option to be able to create free to air only bouquets.
option to create customized channel ordered bouquets,
use example custom.txt in plugin folder to customize.

AndyBlac:- OE-Alliance: https://github.com/oe-alliance/
oe-alliance-plugins/tree/master/AutoBouquets
new GUI, which will now remember and save your settings.
option to keep official numbering with HD first bouquet.
auto schedule for Daily, Weekly, Monthly at chosen time.
perform a service scan before running script (optional).
compatible with PLi based image placeholder skipping.
compatible with iDreamX Bouquet Editor for Apple MAC.
Thanks to ViX TEAM members for feedback and beta testing.

================================================== ====
www.ukcvs.org thanks you for using AutoBouquets E2
thanks to PaphosAL for plugin icon. HAVE FUN!
================================================== ====

im85288
25-09-12, 10:54

This is awesome, thank you very much. The HD swap seems to work perfectly now with the exception of 105 still referring to the SD version of Channel 5. Apart from that, amazing work :thumbsup:

Edit - I changed the custom.txt located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets so that 105 points at 171 and 171 points at 105..uploaded it back, rebooted the box but still 105 accesses the SD version...any ideas??

Alanp
25-09-12, 11:53
First of all what a great plugin just one question to update the version i have installed to the latest version in post #1 do i uninstall first or just overwrite the current version Thanks

im85288
25-09-12, 12:20
First of all what a great plugin just one question to update the version i have installed to the latest version in post #1 do i uninstall first or just overwrite the current version Thanks

If you just take the version from post 1 it automatically removes the older version when your installing it.

Rob van der Does
25-09-12, 12:23
But make sure the two versions from the feeds and from this post don't mix.

delboy13
25-09-12, 13:31
is this script picking up channel 854 which is star plus hd am using vix version with hd swap selected and that channel is missing

tried lraizer script and it picks up channel but vix version doesn't

LraiZer
25-09-12, 15:21
This is awesome, thank you very much. The HD swap seems to work perfectly now with the exception of 105 still referring to the SD version of Channel 5. Apart from that, amazing work :thumbsup:

Edit - I changed the custom.txt located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets so that 105 points at 171 and 171 points at 105..uploaded it back, rebooted the box but still 105 accesses the SD version...any ideas??

yes, your procedure is the wrong way round...
you need to first edit your custom.txt file and THEN run the plugin to generate the channels in your new customized order.

danivtec
26-09-12, 15:46
Not sure if I am doing something wrong but I set my area to East Midlands HD and yes to HD first bouquet but the HD channels for Bbc, itv, channel 4 and 5 didn't swap. Other hd channels seem ok.

LraiZer
26-09-12, 19:23
the official epg has no HD swap for the main 5 channels. this latest version now has a custom mode, so that you can create your own channel ordering.

set "Custom Channel Order = yes" and edit your custom.txt file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/ to swap any channels you want. i have already added a couple of the main 5 channels in your custom.txt file as an example how to do this.

bangorbob
27-09-12, 10:37
BBC 1 HD and BBC HD appear to have moved, I ran the plugin but no joy, anybody know where they have moved to. I know its to do with the DSO in a few weeks as friend in the BBC the 4 new HD feeds where to go live from today for the new regions.

Mr. Mister
27-09-12, 11:04
As yet.. i dont think they have moved.. At least.. Not in the official list..

bangorbob
27-09-12, 11:24
As yet.. i dont think they have moved.. At least.. Not in the official list..

Sorry just thought they had moved as I cant view them, any idea what's happening?

Starred Wolf Nu
27-09-12, 11:33
Hi is the latest version with custom.txt available on the latest vix plugins?

LraiZer
27-09-12, 15:22
this version should fix the NIT scan for the new BBC HD changes, and add the missing active channels.

Huevos
27-09-12, 17:04
Sorry just thought they had moved as I cant view them, any idea what's happening?Transponder parameters have changed.
10847 V 23000 2/3 8PSK

What receiver are you using?

bangorbob
27-09-12, 17:52
Transponder parameters have changed.
10847 V 23000 2/3 8PSK

What receiver are you using?

I have the Vu+Duo, just installed the new autobouquets above, did a full channel scan and then ran the plugin, all now working again.

judge
27-09-12, 22:06
this version should fix the NIT scan for the new BBC HD changes, and add the missing active channels.

Running a scan with this latest version picks up the new BBC changes, thanks LraiZer.

RogerThis
28-09-12, 09:16
First like to say great plugin.

I'm on the latest LraiZer autobouquet - enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201209271430_all.rar
I did the install by moving the ipk into the tmp folder and used the ipk installer in VIX 3.0 on my Duo.
The schedule update last night, has recreated everything again. It has undone all my deleting of unused bouquets eg shopping
And has changed the bouquet order back to the original autobouquet settings.

Any fix for this?

Rob van der Does
28-09-12, 09:20
You didn't have the AB from the ViX-feeds installed before? The 2 are not compatible.

Alanp
28-09-12, 12:14
You didn't have the AB from the ViX-feeds installed before? The 2 are not compatible.

Rob if this was done whats the best way to fix it, Is it just a matter of unistalling AB then instal the version you require Thanks

RogerThis
28-09-12, 13:50
No, it was a fresh install of VIX 3.0 and only installed LraiZer's AutoBouquets

mikehunt43
28-09-12, 14:26
intrested in using this plugin couple of questions.at the moment i use catseye for 28e and also a lot of other staellites.if i use auto how will this affect my other settings?? thank you

Stanman
28-09-12, 14:29
intrested in using this plugin couple of questions.at the moment i use catseye for 28e and also a lot of other staellites.if i use auto how will this affect my other settings?? thank you
it wont, it will create lists likevthe ones mr mr does and keep yourxatseye ones. You can delete the extra ones and just keep the ones you want.
I use vhannibls and run this plugin but just keep the main 28 uk list and interactive and delete the others.

mikehunt43
28-09-12, 14:34
ok thank you.i know this sounds daft but the way i use my channel list i just use number 1 to say 500 etc with no Bouquets.just my choice.so how would this work then?? thank you

Rob van der Does
28-09-12, 14:38

Rob if this was done whats the best way to fix it, Is it just a matter of unistalling AB then instal the version you require Thanks
Yes, correct. You can use both versions seperately, but de-install one before installing the other.

LraiZer
28-09-12, 15:10
The schedule update last night, has recreated everything again. It has undone all my deleting of unused bouquets eg shopping
And has changed the bouquet order back to the original autobouquet settings.

Any fix for this?

its not broke, you still have the default option switched on.
if you dont want it to recreate the original autobouqets settings each time, just set the option "Make Default Bouquets = no"

mikehunt43
28-09-12, 19:49
ok ive installed and all seems ok.so when the channel changes transponder or feq this will auto find them??? without having to rescan etc thank you

Rahat786786
28-09-12, 20:38
Great work but waiting for vix mod version with placeholder skipping to test it out!

LraiZer
28-09-12, 20:49
Great work but waiting for vix mod version with placeholder skipping to test it out!

have you tried setting "Use Pli Placeholders = yes" in menu button options?

pr1s0m
28-09-12, 20:57

This version has placeholder skipping

LraiZer
28-09-12, 21:02
ok ive installed and all seems ok.so when the channel changes transponder or feq this will auto find them??? without having to rescan etc thank you

if you have set "Use NIT Scan = yes" in the menu options, then transponder and freq will now also be updated each time you run autobouquets. there is no need for any additional service scan. service scanning can still be used, as the plugin will default to running an automated service scan if you select "Use NIT Scan = no"

Rahat786786
29-09-12, 15:17
Where do I put the Debian folder?

Rahat786786
29-09-12, 15:37
A major problem which I had on older versions is also on latest one. When I press up or down the channel list comes up and if I keep pressing left it stops on 301. Any fix?

Starred Wolf Nu
30-09-12, 09:21
Updated to build 325 and I have the custom.txt file but when I run the script the custom changes don't get made. I have selected use custom =yes.

Also if I manually move 103 with 178 for example when I exit the move mode the channels I have moved to 101/3/4/5 all now appear before channel 101 in the all bouquet.
Any ideas?

Rahat786786
30-09-12, 10:26
Found a fix, there is no marker for the movies section and once i add it i can move left. Also another problem is that moving left on the channel list from bbc 1 causes the vix spinner to show and the box needs tp be restarted. I think it freezes due to the placeholders. I do not use the hd first option.

Please add the marker and try sorting the freezing issue.

Thanks

LraiZer
30-09-12, 16:27
Found a fix, there is no marker for the movies section and once i add it i can move left. Also another problem is that moving left on the channel list from bbc 1 causes the vix spinner to show and the box needs tp be restarted. I think it freezes due to the placeholders. I do not use the hd first option.

Please add the marker and try sorting the freezing issue.

Thanks

sorry, but i cant seem to replicate a missing Movies marker using the latest AutoBouquets E2 plugin.
unless you can explain more about, under what circumstances this can be replicated and tested as not working?

i also cannot seem replicate your freezing issue using the none HD First option. is this an image specific issue, or does it happen on other images?
i have tested the latest plugin on 5 different Pli and none Pli based images and all work fine without freezing or missing Moves marker.
i cannot test with a vix spinner as i dont have a vix spinner test box.

Where do I put the Debian folder?

you dont need to put it on your image, these are the src files for creating the AutoBouquets .ipk installer

LraiZer
30-09-12, 16:45
Updated to build 325 and I have the custom.txt file but when I run the script the custom changes don't get made. I have selected use custom =yes.

at the start of the script process, does the output display the settings for custom as true on screen? did you use a unix compatible text editor to edit your custom.txt file?

Settings:
HD First is false, Numbered is true
Updated is true, Placeholder is false
Parental is true, Default is false
Custom is true, FTA Only is false

Starred Wolf Nu
30-09-12, 17:05
at the start of the script process, does the output display the settings for custom as true on screen? did you use a unix compatible text editor to edit your custom.txt file?

Settings:
HD First is false, Numbered is true
Updated is true, Placeholder is false
Parental is true, Default is false
Custom is true, FTA Only is false

Will check the settings...
Does the custom.txt need to contain all numbers? Also I notice the file seems to contain the list of channel numbers twice, is this right?

Starred Wolf Nu
30-09-12, 19:39
All sorted. Spotted a had a problem in my custom. I had 105=171 but 171=171 so guess that didn't help.
As suggested I set default bouquets to no as was set to yes. What does that setting do?
Cheers!

rossi2000
30-09-12, 19:59
ive not kept up with this plugin yet but do you need to do a full scan of 28.2e every time you do a bouquet update?

LraiZer
30-09-12, 20:08
here is latest version for testing!

30-09-2012
fix unassigned option crash in scheduled service scanning.
remove duplicated channel epg numbering list in custom.txt

LraiZer
30-09-12, 20:19
ive not kept up with this plugin yet but do you need to do a full scan of 28.2e every time you do a bouquet update?

no scanning is required during bouquet updates, just set the option for "NIT scanning = yes" and eveything is done internaly within the plugin script now.
the internaly coded NIT scanning only takes 1 minute by the plugin instead of the previous required manual service scan which could take 20-30 minutes.

a full manual service scan is only required once before running the plugin for the first time so that we have the intital active 28.2E channels to grab our data.

Rahat786786
30-09-12, 20:47
I think it is Vix specific. Can you add a marker to the Movies section in the sky channel numbering list. That will sort the problem as all other sections have markers. Also, if I go on 101 and press left, the vix spinner comes up and I have to restart the box as it hangs.

Rahat786786
30-09-12, 21:32
Also some channel names are not correct. For example, channel 798 should be Zee Cafe not Zee Caf, 814 should be Channel S not CHS9 and 834 should be Channel 9 UK. Some channels in the movies section have names that don't look nice. For example Skyprem+1 would be better as Sky Premiere +1 and some channels names have space and then HD and some without.

Huevos
30-09-12, 23:08
a full manual service scan is only required once before running the plugin for the first time so that we have the intital active 28.2E channels to grab our data.I can't see a need for a full scan. Single transponder should do fine.

Huevos
01-10-12, 13:06
if I go on 101 and press left, the vix spinner comes up and I have to restart the box as it hangs.I can't replicate that. For me press left takes me to "Klear", channel 238.

Rahat786786
01-10-12, 17:58
Surely you must have the marker issue though?

Huevos
01-10-12, 18:09
Can you explain in more detail?

mickyblueys
01-10-12, 19:09
i tried running the autobouquets from the plugin menu on my Vu+Duo running latest vix all seemed to go without any problems but when i went into my epg list i noticed alot of my channels were missing, it was jumping from about CH217 straight to 301 (movie channels) also i didn't have most of the music channels. i checked my generated bouquet folders and they were there in their correct folders..........What am i doing wrong???

Rahat786786
01-10-12, 19:10
For instance if you press up or down the channel list comes up and on the top right is channel preview. If I keep pressing left it scrolls through the channels but stops at 301 as there is no marker for the Movies section in the sky channel numbering bouquet. I have to manually create one which solves the problem. The issue is that I can't set a schedule daily as I would then have to make the marker every day.

danivtec
01-10-12, 22:29
Got this up and running fine.

Can I ask how this plugin works?

Does it read everything from the satellite with no requirement to update channel positions etc from a database?

micah1880
02-10-12, 11:20
Hello,

I have just purchased a VU Duo and installed Vix.

I'm having an issue in getting DVBsnoop to install.

When I send the telenet command I get this:

root@vuduo:~# opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-all.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/mipsel/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/mipsel/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-mipsel.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo-3rdparty/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-vuduo.
Collected errors:
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo-3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
root@vuduo:~#

I see that there is a download error at the end.

Am I doing something wrong?

or is there another way to install dvbsnoop?

micah1880
02-10-12, 12:58
Hello,

I have just purchased a VU Duo and installed Vix.

I'm having an issue in getting DVBsnoop to install.

When I send the telenet command I get this:

root@vuduo:~# opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-all.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/mipsel/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/mipsel/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-mipsel.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo-3rdparty/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-vuduo.
Collected errors:
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo-3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
root@vuduo:~#

I see that there is a download error at the end.

Am I doing something wrong?

or is there another way to install dvbsnoop?

I've installed dvbsnoop from an ipk file (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20533-AutoBouquets&p=150976&viewfull=1#post150976)

So hopefully everything should be up and running now.

Thanks anyway

rossi2000
02-10-12, 13:03
I've installed dvbsnoop from an ipk file (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20533-AutoBouquets&p=150976&viewfull=1#post150976)

So hopefully everything should be up and running now.

Thanks anyway

looks like your running an older vix thats why the online install is failing.
update to vix 3.0

or you running 2.4 cos you got a clone?

LraiZer
03-10-12, 21:10
for any ViX dev that have shown interest in the autobouquets plugin and would also like to add other sats to autobouquet. there is now an experimental autobouquets script available for testing which should in theory also generate a basic italia bouquets for 13.0E. i say in theory, as i only have a static 28.2E dish so it is impossible for me to do any real world testing while making the script. feel free to add it here to play with, but as its experimental and untested i cant add it here myself.

slain
04-10-12, 14:12
for any ViX dev that have shown interest in the autobouquets plugin and would also like to add other sats to autobouquet. there is now an experimental autobouquets script available for testing which should in theory also generate a basic italia bouquets for 13.0E. i say in theory, as i only have a static 28.2E dish so it is impossible for me to do any real world testing while making the script. feel free to add it here to play with, but as its experimental and untested i cant add it here myself.

Yep, feel free to push a PM if you need someone to test the Sky Italia script.

dmboot
05-10-12, 20:41
Is there anywhere I can read to find what the following do.

Use HD First Bouquet
Show Channel Numbers
Use Internal NIT Scan
Use Pli Placeholders
Create Child Friendly
Make Default Bouquets
Custom Channel Order
Scheduled Update Scan

Also, when I ran it a second time by accident it produced 2 copies of the downloaded bouquets in my channel lists, presumably prepending the newly downloaded lists to the previous download lists.

judge
05-10-12, 21:53
LraiZer, any chance of adding a 'run in background option', know we are overrunning with options, but when you do a manual update, having the console stuck onscreen for 10+ minutes is a bit of a pain.

dmboot
06-10-12, 14:21
Is there anywhere I can read to find what the following do.

Use HD First Bouquet
Show Channel Numbers
Use Internal NIT Scan
Use Pli Placeholders
Create Child Friendly
Make Default Bouquets
Custom Channel Order
Scheduled Update Scan

Use HD First Bouquet
Puts the HD channels starting at position 6 immediately after 1-5 (BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, C4, C5 for your region).

Show Channel Numbers
Puts the channel number in front of the channel name. “104 – Channel 4”, instead of “Channel 4”.

Use Internal NIT Scan
Don’t know – doesn’t seem to make any difference?

Use Pli Placeholders
If set to YES, it doesn’t keep the Sly numbering on my DM800HD SE running Dream Elite 3. Might do something on VIX on my Duo?

Create Child Friendly
Guessing it parental locks some bouquets

Make Default Bouquets

Custom Channel Order
Allows you to re-order the Sly channels?

Scheduled Update Scan
Runs the plug-in at the specified time

Is this correct and what's the missing ones?

Huevos
06-10-12, 15:17
Use HD First Bouquet
Puts the HD channels starting at position 6 immediately after 1-5 (BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, C4, C5 for your region).

Show Channel Numbers
Puts the channel number in front of the channel name. “104 – Channel 4”, instead of “Channel 4”.

Use Internal NIT Scan
Don’t know – doesn’t seem to make any difference?

Use Pli Placeholders
If set to YES, it doesn’t keep the Sly numbering on my DM800HD SE running Dream Elite 3. Might do something on VIX on my Duo?

Create Child Friendly
Guessing it parental locks some bouquets

Make Default Bouquets

Custom Channel Order
Allows you to re-order the Sly channels?

Scheduled Update Scan
Runs the plug-in at the specified time

Is this correct and what's the missing ones?

Use Internal NIT Scan
Finds new/modified transponders. It doesn't seem to make any difference because the transponders rarely change. The only changes in the last few months are the BBC HD transponder changing to 8PSK, C4 HD transponder changing back to DVB-S, the Olympic transponders closing, and a couple of switches to HD.

Use Pli Placeholders
Only works on images using an OpenPLi base. It skips the placeholders.

Rahat786786
06-10-12, 15:50
Show Channel Numbers

Strange, I have mine set to yes but the numbers do not show. Channel 4 is Channel 4 not 104 - Channel 4 for me :confused:

Also, can you please provide a fix for the freezing issue when pressing left on BBC1 in the channel preview list. Judging by the likes I got on my post I am not the only one with the issue. Also, the marker for Movies is also a pain.

Rahat786786
07-10-12, 11:07
Got the issues sorted mate, my box was stuck on a previous build and had to update via telnet. Working great now!

dfdream
07-10-12, 13:01
All is this the one thats in the downloads of the latest VIX Image or is it an older one thats online......

enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201209301945_all

Rahat786786
07-10-12, 13:09
Marker issue no longer a problem and box doesn't freeze but I have ticked show channel numbers but it doesn't show.

For example BBC HD is not 101 - BBC HD.

Larry-G
07-10-12, 13:24
Marker issue no longer a problem and box doesn't freeze but I have ticked show channel numbers but it doesn't show.

For example BBC HD is not 101 - BBC HD.

Press up or down on the D-pad ( circle around the ok button ),then menu and go into settings from there, you should see a heading to show channel numbers set to yes or no as desired.

Rahat786786
07-10-12, 13:34
Yep, that is how I have it set up at the moment. Was just wondering why the feature doesn't work.

Larry-G
07-10-12, 13:40
Yep, that is how I have it set up at the moment. Was just wondering why the feature doesn't work.

no idea as to be honest i always disable the show numbers feature on my boxes. also depends on which version you are using. The ViX modified version from our feeds or the Authors own version as uploaded in the first post of this thread..

Rahat786786
07-10-12, 14:07
I am using the 30th September ipk posted by LRaizer. What version date is the Vix feed one? It doesn't say unless I install it.

Larry-G
07-10-12, 14:09
No idea as i'm not near a box to check but it's a older version than the last one posted by LraiZer.

twol
07-10-12, 14:12
I am using the 30th September ipk posted by LRaizer. What version date is the Vix feed one? It doesn't say unless I install it.
Vix is one of the first versions.
Channel numbering was working until very recently, but I turned it off as it just messed up my EPG

Rob van der Does
07-10-12, 14:18
It has been said repeatedly: the plugin 'AutoBouquets' that's on the feeds is not the one in this thread; it has been amended by Andy (and is still WiP).
And the 2 don't go together, so either use the one in post 1 or the one from the feeds (and de-install one before installing the other).

Larry-G
07-10-12, 14:20
It has been said repeatedly: the plugin 'AutoBouquets' that's on the feeds is not the one in this thread; it has been amended by Andy (and is still WiP).
And the 2 don't go together, so either use the one in post 1 or the one from the feeds (and de-install one before installing the other).

Probably best to create a different support thread for each then ?.
IE

Autobouquets E2 by LraiZer
Autobouquets E2 modified by ViX.

Rahat786786
07-10-12, 14:23
t has been said repeatedly: the plugin 'AutoBouquets' that's on the feeds is not the one in this thread; it has been amended by Andy (and is still WiP).

I was just asking what version of the plugin the vix feed is based on.

Rob van der Does
07-10-12, 14:29
I was just asking what version of the plugin the vix feed is based on.
Well, in fact that doesn't matter very much, as it has gone it's own development way.

Rahat786786
07-10-12, 14:37
How can we tell when the vix version was last updated?

Rob van der Does
07-10-12, 14:39
Only by looking at the GiT (commits).

Larry-G
How can we tell when the vix version was last updated?

I would not worry about that, development has not stopped but we have taken a different path from the author with our version working with other members of the OE-Alliance, when it's ready a announcement will be made. for now the version on the feeds will remain until the new one is ready to be released.

Rahat786786
Could you explain how I can do that?

Never mind, got it.

LraiZer
09-10-12, 16:45
here is latest AutoBouquets E2 plugin for testing.

9-10-2012
now also detects and parses the hidden data channel names.
add autobouquets selection menu to service searching menu.
also adds the channel epg numbers to the official bouquet.
some other potential bug fixes.

s1m0nw
09-10-12, 18:58
tried the nit scan on latest autobouquets on latest vix image on a gigablue se - crashed bang walloped lol where can i find crash logs theres no hdd installed

Huevos
09-10-12, 21:55
add autobouquets selection menu to service searching menu.Do you think you could eliminate the need for a first scan so this could be run on a virgin install (like the Fastscan plugin)? Obviously you need a transponder to download the data from, but couldn't that whole process be built into the plugin?

Rahat786786
09-10-12, 22:15
Channel numbering works in this version but will it be possible to have it like this:

101 - BBC rather than 101 BBC

I prefer it that way and I think others do too.

Silent
10-10-12, 11:28
Do you think you could eliminate the need for a first scan so this could be run on a virgin install (like the Fastscan plugin)? Obviously you need a transponder to download the data from, but couldn't that whole process be built into the plugin?

I'd expect that to be pretty low down the priority list. Whilst nice, added functionality is much nicer since you only need to scan once. Unless of course you're constantly re-flashing as a beta tester ;). For Joe Bloggs, more functionality is nicer.

I'd rather have it update the picon names or something than eliminate an initial scan. It could use the Zoka picon names and add shortcuts to them using the channel references.

Great plugin btw, I was loyal to SGTFlipFlops settings but this is definitely going on any box I touch now :thumbsup:

Huevos
10-10-12, 16:17
I'd expect that to be pretty low down the priority list.We all have different priorities. Let's see what the plugin author has to say.

Larry-G
10-10-12, 16:25
Great plugin btw, I was loyal to SGTFlipFlops settings but this is definitely going on any box I touch now :thumbsup:

I use both the SGTFlipFlop bouquets and the Autobouquets plugin set to auto update every morning to keep every thing nice and upto date.

LraiZer
10-10-12, 16:25
first run on virgin image without needing an intialization scan is on todo list. picon generation is only on my personal todo list, but will be available in a test script as i dont intend adding picon updating to the plugin.

ive had already planned on adding some sort of picon updating at some point, but only for personal use as the main objective of this plugin is to be maintance free. there is no intention on maintaining a unique named picon set to use with the plugin. i was going to rename a picon set using the each channel's epg Channel_ID as this is a four digit unique number that remains static for each service, even if the channel tsid, sid changes.

it may be worth your while spending a couple of hours creating a custom.txt file that mimics SgtFlipFlops settings?
each time you run the plugin you will automatically have latest flipflop bouquet channel ordering.

TIP:
you can even have official channel zapping AND custom channel ordering!
set option "Use HD First Bouquet = no"
run autobouquets with custom channel ordering = no
save /etc/engima2/userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv file to PC
run autobouquets with custom channel ordering = yes
copy userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv from PC back to box to overwrite the current one.
you now have custom channel ordering in your bouquets and official keypress channel zapping in first bouquet.

LraiZer
10-10-12, 16:31
Channel numbering works in this version but will it be possible to have it like this:

101 - BBC rather than 101 BBC

I prefer it that way and I think others do too.

just do a Find/Replace All on the autobouquets_e2.sh file with a unix compatible editor?

#DESCRIPTION$pos $sn

#DESCRIPTION$pos - $sn

Rahat786786
10-10-12, 17:53
Working well, can this be done by default for future versions?

grazeyone
14-10-12, 13:22
Woking flawlessly on Vu Duo with Vix 3. Excellent plugin. :thumbsup:

zzwonderkidzz
15-10-12, 16:47
Well done, it works a treat :thumbsup:

josweet
15-10-12, 20:41
Can someone tell me where the "autobouquets_e2.sh" has been moved to in Vix 3.0

judge
15-10-12, 20:59
Can someone tell me where the "autobouquets_e2.sh" has been moved to in Vix 3.0

It hasn't been moved as far as I know?
are you downloading the version in the plugin feeds or the latest version in the thread?

Rob van der Does
15-10-12, 21:08
The version from the feeds has the sh in the plugin folder.

judge
15-10-12, 21:11

Same place as the latest versions in the thread so.

josweet
15-10-12, 21:52
Thanks Rob now found it :) /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/

abu baniaz
16-10-12, 00:04
save /etc/engima2/userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv file to PC

copy userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv from PC back to box to overwrite the current one.

Is it possible this can be built into the plugin? Have an option to ask the User if they want to do so. If the answer is "yes", the plugin creates a folder in the tmp folder and copies the files over. After the final stage, it deletes and/or replaces the new file with the one copied to the tmp folder.

s1m0nw
16-10-12, 18:36
quick question guys - I have installed this plugin from feeds on solo gigablue and duo.

On the gigablue and solo when u type channel number in up comes the channel name just under the typed number but this doesnt happen on duo.

Have i missed something out?

pr1s0m
16-10-12, 18:46
quick question guys - I have installed this plugin from feeds on solo gigablue and duo.

On the gigablue and solo when u type channel number in up comes the channel name just under the typed number but this doesnt happen on duo.

Have i missed something out?

Is duo on latest version of vix

s1m0nw
16-10-12, 18:54
2 versions away lol jees u guys are bringing them out fast lol - i updated them all at sametime

Edit

Updated to latest still the same

victoriahenri
17-10-12, 13:22
Hello Guys,

Thanks for putting this pluggin together:)

Am I right to think that this works on ET9200 and this would fix the SID not found in PAT:confused:

TIA

Stanman
17-10-12, 21:04
It will work on any E2 box - as for the second part - yes if the channel is still transmitting but frequency has changed though in some cases you may need to update the SAT/XML to pick up the new changes ala BBC

Rob van der Does
20-10-12, 07:32
I encounter the following problem, using AB:
Startpoint is my box alive & kicking with my channellist and additionally AB carried out a search & bouquet creation.
Next step is that I want to upload an other channellist. On doing that (using DBE or DreamSet) the first thing that happens is that the existing list is being deleted; once done the new list is uploaded.
Of course now the creations of AB have gone as well, so a new AB-run is required. However: apparently AB knows that the bouquets it created the last time have all gone, so it doesn't create new lists.

So how do I tell AB to start all over again?

LraiZer
21-10-12, 10:31
However: apparently AB knows that the bouquets it created the last time have all gone, so it doesn't create new lists.

So how do I tell AB to start all over again?

the exact opposite happens for me, just as it should when i try to replicate this by overwriting the bouquets.tv list with a none autobouquets list and then running the plugin as you have done?
setting option "Make Default Bouquets = yes" will also force a full bouquet set

Larry-G
21-10-12, 11:54
post one now tidied up. Thanks once again to LraiZer for this plugin.

meggiedude
24-10-12, 10:44
Lo there,

Got this running on my Vu+ Duo which is currently working FTA.
Great plugin :thumbsup:

Couple of issues though.

Ticked the "Use HD First Bouquet" and was expecting to see the HD channels near the top of the bouquet lists but they are still spread about each bouquet folder.
What am I doing wrong, or what have I misunderstood here?

Also, I still have problems with BBC3, BBC4, cbeebies etc not being right and throwing an error. I assumed that setting autobouquets up would solve this issue if my bouquets were out of date. Apparently not.
Is this likely to be a satellites.xml or lamedb issue??

Cheers

MD

meggiedude
24-10-12, 11:52
Lo there,

Got this running on my Vu+ Duo which is currently working FTA.
Great plugin :thumbsup:

Couple of issues though.

Ticked the "Use HD First Bouquet" and was expecting to see the HD channels near the top of the bouquet lists but they are still spread about each bouquet folder.

Also, I still have problems with BBC3, BBC4, cbeebies etc not being right and throwing an error. I assumed that setting autobouquets up would solve this issue if my bouquets were out of date. Apparently not.
Is this likely to be a satellites.xml or lamedb issue??

Cheers

MD
BTW have just updated VIX OE3.0 to latest build as it apparently updates the satellites.xml file - did not make any difference to the BBC channels mentioned above.

pr1s0m
24-10-12, 11:59
BTW have just updated VIX OE3.0 to latest build as it apparently updates the satellites.xml file - did not make any difference to the BBC channels mentioned above.

Have you tried these channels after 7pm has bbc three and four don't broadcast till then

meggiedude
24-10-12, 12:16
Have you tried these channels after 7pm has bbc three and four don't broadcast till then
That's true - but I am getting a "Service not found (SID not found in PAT)" error.
So its not a timing issue - it can't find the channel.

pr1s0m
24-10-12, 12:35
That's true - but I am getting a "Service not found (SID not found in PAT)" error.
So its not a timing issue - it can't find the channel.

Yeah I get the same error till 7pm

meggiedude
24-10-12, 12:44
OK. and lack on picons for them too??

pr1s0m
24-10-12, 13:12
OK. and lack on picons for them too??

No the picons work fine for me using:
Ocram HD reflection

mickyblueys
24-10-12, 13:37
Yeah I get the same error till 7pm

I get same, it's because it is not broadcasting, that's all. Mines fine when it broadcasts. I'm using lraizer Autobouquets too. It's a mint plug in.......big thumbs up.:D

Larry-G
24-10-12, 13:38
BBC 3 and the otheres changed frequency so updating the satellites.xml file wont make a difference. also as pointed out if you try to view for example BBC 3 before 7pm you will get the "Service not found (SID not found in PAT)" error as nothing is currently broadcasting on that channel. as for picons you either need newer updated ones or manually update them with the new and correct service references for the affected channels.

meggiedude
24-10-12, 13:50
Yes looks like the picons in the feeds seem to fix that issue.
Couldn't find the "Ocram HD reflection" that pr1s0m mentions above in the list - so downloaded the Ocram HD Transparent. Quality of these in the EPG is not good, but at least they work.

OK - fair enough wrt BBC3 etc SID/PID error. No doubt that error will go at some time (new auto-bouquet with the new frequencies??)

Only other issue I have now is the "Use HD First Bouquet" problem, as per my post #439

mickyblueys
24-10-12, 14:06
Personally use mmc black Picons.they look good.

I tried HD first like you said, it worked no problem on mine, all HD channels at top of list in the 28.2e bouquet folder.....personally don't like that though, I prefer sly channel numbering.

Silent
24-10-12, 14:07
"Use HD First Bouquet" just makes the first Bouquet "28.2E -- UK Bouquets --" an HD bouquet except for the first 5 channels.

If you turn the option off, the first bouquet will be used to assign all channels the official Sky numbers. With it turned on, there are placeholders in every bouquet.

I personally prefer to have it turned on.

Edit: You can also download the picons from here:

http://picons-ocram.blogspot.co.uk/

I also use the Reflection ones, I think they're the best out there :).

meggiedude
24-10-12, 14:42
"Use HD First Bouquet" just makes the first Bouquet "28.2E -- UK Bouquets --" an HD bouquet except for the first 5 channels.

If you turn the option off, the first bouquet will be used to assign all channels the official Sky numbers. With it turned on, there are placeholders in every bouquet.

I personally prefer to have it turned on.

Edit: You can also download the picons from here:

http://picons-ocram.blogspot.co.uk/

I also use the Reflection ones, I think they're the best out there :).
Ah, OK. I see that now. I thought the top bouquet was just a folder header, not an actual bouquet list/folder
So with me only running FTA at the moment I was hoping I could have a bouquet folder with the HD channels near the top with the rest of the Regional channels, and then the rest of the FTA channels listed below in the same list/folder..
Clearly that will take a bit more tweaking (with the custom.txt file??)

OK, cheers will download the Reflection picon list from there and install. Cheers.

Silent
24-10-12, 15:37
You can also move the channels to where you want to be then turn off "Make Default Bouquets" which will hold their positions. You can move them in channel selection (just press down, then page up/down to get the bouquet you want. Click the Menu button and then enable move mode.

DeGea468
26-10-12, 21:28
This is a great plugin.

I was wondering though is it possible currently (If not added in a future build) to rename each bouquets category but still have the channels within each bouquets update without the bouquets name changing back to default?

At the moment i can only re-order each bouquets, If i rename one the name will revert back to default once an update is done.

Also the ability to rename, move, delete etc channels/headers within each bouquets without them being reverted back to default when an update is done would be good.

LraiZer
27-10-12, 14:20
the only thing you cant do is rename channels, everything else can be done in the current build.

you can rename default bouquet names by editing the bouquetname() function on line 349 in the autobouquets_e2.sh script file.
simply change the name of the bouquet you wish to rename ie. change bouquetname "03" "Movies" to bouquetname "03" "Films"

you can move channels by turning on the custom option and editing the custom.txt file to your own personal channel ordering.
you can delete channels by setting any channel to zero, ie. to delete "S4C" set channel 134=0 in the custom.txt file.

BadBoy
27-10-12, 16:25
Where is the best place to get the channel numbers you wish to change to? If I wanted to change from ITV HD to stv HD?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

LraiZer
27-10-12, 17:07
the best place to find epg positions for each channel to help with editing the custom.txt file is to look in the log file generated by the plugin itself!

select your area and run plugin, then look in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquets.log file.
this log file can also be viewed via plugin by pressing the info button on your remote.

BadBoy
27-10-12, 22:39
Can't seem to find STV HD within the log file, only the SD version?

skittle7
28-10-12, 19:35
I currently have my bouquets named "- - Entertainment", "- - Lifestyle and Culture" etc because they were generated by the plugin like that and I'm happy with the Sly numbering the way it is because I like jumping to Sly channel numbers.

How can I take the '- - ' dashes out of the bouquet names so I can have them looking nice and clean in the guide?

Or is it best to get SGTFlipflops settings and configure it that way?

Silent
29-10-12, 14:03
Try changing line 384:

echo "#NAME - - $2

To

echo "#NAME $2

givecredit
29-10-12, 17:15

STV HD is not available on Sky platform, so may not be generated in this plugin.

Stanman
29-10-12, 19:34
Do you have these plugin for the TM800?

skittle7
29-10-12, 19:57
Try changing line 384:

echo "#NAME - - $2

To

echo "#NAME $2

I wish this worked but it didn't :confused: I've edited the .sh file like you said and put the permissions to 755 in FileZilla and now when I try to run AutoBouquets it's saying it can't find the .sh file!

Ergh..

Are the bouquets automatically generated with those ugly dashes or is just me?

What to do now..

BadBoy
29-10-12, 21:53

STV HD is not available on Sky platform, so may not be generated in this plugin.

Thought as much so thats an issue if you select scottish region as there is no 103 even when the custom text file is set as default (103=178)

tonyvix
30-10-12, 18:04
[QUOTE=givecredit;168135]

STV HD is not available on Sky pla

Silent
30-10-12, 21:11
You could try and get STV HD by turning off internal NIT scan, then it will do a full scan which will get STV HD. Manually move it through channel select move mode and then turn off "Make Default Bouquet". It should then stay there. You'll need to leave internal NIT scan off though otherwise I would imagine it will be removed from the lamedb.

Silent
01-11-12, 16:02
Has anyone come across this error before with AutoBouquets?

read (PID 0x0011): Buffer overflow, stream bandwidth to high

It's fine on my Duo, but not on my dads Gigablue. Screenshot attached.

chewy78
02-11-12, 11:18
Hi, installed AutoBouquets from feeds (Vu Duo with latest Vix image) and all appeared to install correctly, selected Regional settings etc. Problem is that I have no Auto-generated bouquets, just the existing MrMister bouquets:confused:. Can anyone advise where I may have gone wrong.
Thanks

judge
02-11-12, 11:40
Did you restart E2 & run the plugin?

chewy78
02-11-12, 12:58
Hi Judge, Yes I restarted E2 and ran plugin, but nothing there??

givecredit
02-11-12, 17:50
Hi Judge, Yes I restarted E2 and ran plugin, but nothing there??

Try do a manual scan on one of 28deg transponders, then tune into one of channels found, then run autobouquets.

Is there anyway of renameing satellite name in autobouquets or changing name of satellite position on old image. I use this plugin flawlessly on VU with Vix, And openpli on Dreambox.
The problem I have is I use a usb DTT tuner on some boxes, The new images do not handle usb DTT as well as older images. So when i install autobouquests on older images it runs fine, creates bouquets as it should, but when i go to watch a channel on the bouquets they are greyed out, with message check tuner config. Auto bouquets creates a new satellite position.(different name to 28deg east then already there with old image) so image on receiver thinks this is a different satellite position.

Huevos
02-11-12, 20:55
when i go to watch a channel on the bouquets they are greyed out, with message check tuner config.There is an error in your satellites.xml. sat_pos should be 282.

givecredit
03-11-12, 10:55
There is an error in your satellites.xml. sat_pos should be 282.

Thank you. Updateed the satellites.xml on old images and all working fine now. I have perfect DTT and autobouquets updating the fta channels.

For some reason the autobouquet plugin picks up some channels as free to air when they are not. Namely MTV Live and DMAX. Then it does not auto tune VIVA or LFC TV. No biggie, but maybe the plugin author might want to look into it.

hermit
11-11-12, 19:39
I had a problem running AutoBouquests on the latest Vix 3.0.405 this weekend

The script keeps crashing out with the following
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
please zap to an ACTIVE 28.2E channel

The problem was that the webserver is returning an exception for
wget -q -O - http:/127.0.0.1/web/about

As a workaround I commented out the folowing lines :
#check we are now on a valid 28.2E service
#if ! fwget "about"|grep -q 'onid>2<'; then
# echo "please zap to an ACTIVE 28.2E channel"
# exit 0
#fi

Hope this helps others with the same problem

beermat
12-11-12, 21:18
Thank you for this great plugin. I have removed my other bouquets and now only use this.

The one issue I have is that certain channels are displaying channel numbers that are not correct. For instance Discovery Turbo shows channel 523 but when I type this in on the remote, I am taken to news channel 505.

Any ideas why?

welby
14-11-12, 13:22
great plugin - the icing on the cake for me would be to allow the boquets to be pre-pended with the actual provider or even better still a menu option to manual enter one. - thank you

bokkie
16-11-12, 18:26
Excellent plugin, thanks to LraiZer.
Just one question. I read somwhere that there was a version out there for hotbird on 13e, is this true?
if it is could someone help me out with a link? Thanks

philrum
19-11-12, 00:42
Great plugin,just one question, running AutoBouquets on the latest Vix 3.0.405, Can I still use Dbedit to delete unused channels.
cheers :confused:

abu baniaz
19-11-12, 02:11
Excellent plugin, thanks to LraiZer.
Just one question. I read somwhere that there was a version out there for hotbird on 13e, is this true?
if it is could someone help me out with a link? Thanks

Here is a link. It never really took off. I did not like teh fact that it was higher in list than 28.2. You can manually edit the script though.

http://www.ukcvs.org/Forums/48758-post230.html

Couple of points
EDIT: It doesn't run from a RAI or Mediaset channel, only from a "Sky" channel.
EDIT2: The non-Sky services, like RAI, Italia1 etc are listed as sub-services rather than a regular DVB services and the box won't tune to them.

stumpey
19-11-12, 07:49
Hi
I have just started to use the AB plugin from plugins menu. I have a couple of questions.

Is there a how too somewhere I have trawled through the thread but I cannot fins answers.

Can I change the channel list order in the bouquet say BBC 1HD first instead of SKY 1.? because when the list is recreated each morning it reverts back to the old list.

Also noticed this morning Alibi has no picon can I associate a picon to the channel from my picon folder?.

Many Thanks
Steve

stumpey
19-11-12, 09:27
Ok sorted the picons just renamed the picon to the correct Service number.

Steve

givecredit
19-11-12, 18:00
Hi
I have just started to use the AB plugin from plugins menu.

Can I change the channel list order in the bouquet say BBC 1HD first instead of SKY 1.? because when the list is recreated each morning it reverts back to the old list.

Uninstall the version of AB that you installed from Vix plugin feeds. Then install the version in the first post of this thread and set custum channels to yes.

fumar
20-11-12, 12:00
ive got nextdoors box to put the auto bouqet onto they said there are other files to do other sats but ive not seen them.:confused:

stumpey
23-11-12, 08:30
Hi
Any "how to" or " Do's and Dont's" for this , I have removed the vix feed AB then installed the AB from here. Removed all the old bouquets and run AB. All Ok so far but when when I run custom I get errors "invalid service number".

Sorry the "idiot" seems to be coming out in me and he is driving me nuts......needs to be put back in the box ^_^.

Setup is VU+ Uno and Vix 3

Steve

givecredit
23-11-12, 20:17
Hi
Any "how to" or " Do's and Dont's" for this , I have removed the vix feed AB then installed the AB from here. Removed all the old bouquets and run AB. All Ok so far but when when I run custom I get errors "invalid service number".

Steve

If for example you want to put channel 171 to position 105, you must also put ch currently at 105 to position 171.

philrum
23-11-12, 23:42
(Great plugin,just one question, running AutoBouquets on the latest Vix 3.0.405, Can I still use Dbedit to delete unused channels.)
I posted this on 18th, disappointed nobody replied, maybe to basic a post. but got great help from another site, if anybody wants info on this PM me.

Larry-G
23-11-12, 23:50
(Great plugin,just one question, running AutoBouquets on the latest Vix 3.0.405, Can I still use Dbedit to delete unused channels.)
I posted this on 18th, disappointed nobody replied, maybe to basic a post. but got great help from another site, if anybody wants info on this PM me.

The thing is counting my post this thread is now 486 posts strong and as such some are bound to get lost in the clutter, its best to leave this thread just for general comments only, if you need help make a specific thread and you will get the help you need. also just to note, we have since ceased all development on this plugin as it's too slow, were working on something new however but cant give ETA's.

mickyblueys
24-11-12, 00:21
The thing is counting my post this thread is now 486 posts strong and as such some are bound to get lost in the clutter, its best to leave this thread just for general comments only, if you need help make a specific thread and you will get the help you need. also just to note, we have since ceased all development on this plugin as it's too slow, were working on something new however but cant give ETA's.

I think people are a bit harsh to complain about the speed of this plug in. I mean for what it actually does......... Come on its not that slow.

When it came out people were raving about how quick it was......how tunes change.

Larry-G
24-11-12, 00:27
I think people are a bit harsh to complain about the speed of this plug in. I mean for what it actually does......... Come on its not that slow.

When it came out people were raving about how quick it was......how tunes change.

I am not dismissing LraiZers work, his plugin was a revolutionary piece of work and still is but It's very slow when you compare it to what we have in development ( our new program scans 28.2 east in around 80 seconds ).

judge
24-11-12, 00:30

In all fairness, it's a fantastic plugin, works super fast compared to previous ways of doing bouquets & has set the wheels in motion for an even faster way of doing things.

Rob van der Does
24-11-12, 07:44
...... on the latest Vix 3.0.405.......
Euuhhhhh..... we're on 445 now :confused:

twol
24-11-12, 12:42
I am not dismissing LraiZers work, his plugin was a revolutionary piece of work and still is but It's very slow when you compare it to what we have in development ( our new program scans 28.2 east in around 80 seconds ).
So ei
So either release it or stop talking about it:eek: Promises are easy, delivery is fact!
I also believe that the GigaBlue Quad development box will be super when they start sellingthe production box!

Larry-G
24-11-12, 12:45
So ei
So either release it or stop talking about it:eek: Promises are easy, delivery is fact!
I also believe that the GigaBlue Quad development box will be super when they start sellingthe production box!

Why exactly should I ?. I am simply saying that we have a piece of software in development that can and does generate a full sky uk bouquet in under 2 minutes. if you dont like that news i'm sure there are more than enough other forums you can use.

twol
24-11-12, 13:55
Why exactly should I ?. I am simply saying that we have a piece of software in development that can and does generate a full sky uk bouquet in under 2 minutes. if you dont like that news i'm sure there are more than enough other forums you can use.

You sound like a tender American:). This is a great forum, great helpers, who spend a lot of their personnel time helping (including you :)) but don't expect me to thank you for something that currently is vapourware.

Larry-G
24-11-12, 14:02
You sound like a tender American:). This is a great forum, great helpers, who spend a lot of their personnel time helping (including you :)) but don't expect me to thank you for something that currently is vapourware.

No one has ever asked for thanks from one of my posts and certainly not me. I simply said that we had ceased development on this version of the plugin and are working on something new, partly to explain why nothing new about the ViX version had been posted in some considerable time and partly to stir up some interest in the work were doing. if this is not to your liking then im sorry as for being vapourware i can assure you now it most certainly is not but then again i dont have to prove any thing to you.

Larry-G
24-11-12, 14:09
No one has ever asked for thanks from one of my posts and certainly not me. I simply said that we had ceased development on this version of the plugin and are working on something new, partly to explain why nothing new about the ViX version had been posted in some considerable time and partly to stir up some interest in the work were doing. if this is not to your liking then im sorry as for being vapourware i can assure you now it most certainly is not but then again i dont have to prove any thing to you.

and if you dont believe me you can read it from andy him self

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?22161-timer-auto-bouquet-not-showing&p=167347&viewfull=1#post167347

Rob van der Does
24-11-12, 15:34
..... we have a piece of software in development that can and does generate a full sky uk bouquet in under 2 minutes.
And not only SKY-UK, but numerous other providers as well :thumbsup:

And no, it's no vapourware; I've had the honour to test it myself and it works like a charm. The only thing is there is still some cosmetic work to be done and one of the devs fell ill.

LraiZer
24-11-12, 23:04

there is no need to use Dbedit to delete channels. the plugin can do this for you automatially during processing.
first turn custom option on, then edit the custom.txt file by assigning the channel numbers that you want to remove with zero.

eg. setting 116=0 in custom.txt file will automatically replace BBC FOUR as a placeholder, while also moving BBC FOUR to the end of the "Other" bouquet.
this leaves you with the option to delete the "Other" bouquet if you want to remove these channels completely from your bouquets.

LraiZer
24-11-12, 23:37
two minutes seems a little slow for latest processors and memory with a binary plugin?

if i remember correctly, it was only taking about two minutes on the old dbox2 a few years ago when we had autobouquets hardcoded into the neutrino binary to auto create the VM cable uk bouquet set. considering the old dbox2 only has a 66MHz processor and 32meg memory, i would have expected your new plugin to be a little bit faster :)

Rob van der Does
25-11-12, 06:53
.... i would have expected your new plugin to be a little bit faster :)
It is indeed.

Stanman
25-11-12, 18:00
Laraizer, Do you an updated one for the TM800??