PDA

View Full Version : Feature requests - are these possible?

dalep
15-08-12, 16:42
This isn't image specific as such as it would be good in all images.

How hard would it be to add the following?

When changing channel, a label appears top left with current active recordings with channel numbers (sometimes I'm recording, got red flashing REC symbol, but cant remember what channel lol)

A long press of the stop button brings up a list of the current active recordings, and the ability to cancel (neater than having to go to timers and cancel from there)

When using time shift, holding the << or >> would fast forward, say at 16 times , rather then having to press to get 2x , 4x, 8x etc etc

thanks

Dale

Trial
15-08-12, 17:47
Hi dalep,
part of your first wish might be the plugin InfoBarTunerState.

your second wish, if I understood correctly, can be configured in recording option with start speed forward and backward.

ciao

dalep
15-08-12, 19:05
Hi,
Ok i have added InfoBarTunerState, that answers question 1

The settings in recordings dont make for a smooth user experience. Although it can be set to start at the faster speeds, this means it always does it. It would be better to start at the slower speed, and speed up after a long press. Also, if I hold the << >> buttons in a long press, a box pops up with the number 5 in?

regards

Dale
Regards

Dale

Larry-G
16-08-12, 05:40
Also, if I hold the << >> buttons in a long press, a box pops up with the number 5 in?

regards

Dale
Regards

Dale

This let's you enter a value to skip directly to. For example if you want to skip 30 minutes rather than forward wind, you just enter 30 in that box and it skips 30 minutes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
16-08-12, 05:49
And (via Menu --> Settings --> System --> Recordings settings) you can change that to seekbar activation; that way you can 'push' the time marker to the desired position right away.