PDA

View Full Version : one sat setting

cactikid
06-08-12, 17:01
at the moment i have sgt flipflops and wanted to change it,but i dont see any choice to choose anything for a single sat,am i missing something that is on the list that i dont understand.
on 2.4, build 213 ,last update 2012-7-19

Larry-G
06-08-12, 17:04
Do you mean you want to try another bouquet just for 28.2 east ?. if so thats easy enough to do.

cactikid
06-08-12, 17:07
yes usually just try another one,but nothing available.

Mr. Mister
06-08-12, 17:11
I think you wanting to change from a Multisat to a single satellite..

If yes.. Then :

Menu > Set Up > Service Searching > Tuner Configuration > Tuner "A"

Then choose :

1/ Simple
2/ Single
3/ Satellite.. ( You want to watch.. eg.. 28.2 East for $ky UK )

If its just the bouquets you want to change.. then just download the one you want to use from the forum.. and FTP them into your box using Dreambox Edit.. or similar..

hope this helps..

cactikid
06-08-12, 17:18
no i am on a single sat for the moment,so only way forward now is dbedit and the dreaded ftp,so other issues maybe out of your control of the removal of single sat. cheers folks.

portbhoy
06-08-12, 20:38
Do you mean you wanted to try one from the feeds kidda without ftping into the box? Dreambox Edit really is simple to use simply put in your boxes ip user root pass vuduo, save that backup your old settings in case things go wrong by selecting the icon like a box with 2 arrows at the top then select receive files from dreambox. Download and unzip the new file you wish to try browse to it using the same icon and select send files to dreambox. Reboot your box and all is done.

cactikid
06-08-12, 21:29
yes port they used to be listed in the download plugins,but have been removed,yes got the dbedit from pops on tower pc,i have done the ftp before getting used to putting things in wrong place:mad::confused::whistle:big learning curve.

portbhoy
06-08-12, 21:43
Dbedit keeps it all nice and simple if you need a walkthrough you know where to find me ;)

wiz569
06-08-12, 23:33
yes port they used to be listed in the download plugins,but have been removed,yes got the dbedit from pops on tower pc,i have done the ftp before getting used to putting things in wrong place:mad::confused::whistle:big learning curve.

Would have thought you would be able to do this in your sleep m8 ;)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

cactikid
06-08-12, 23:42
no thats the nightmares i do in my sleep:eek:pcs and ******** are only new toys to dabble with,ok if 10 years old:thumbsup: