PDA

View Full Version : How to create favourite channels in VU+ Ultimo

al_madhi
28-07-12, 19:44
Hi, ppl I have read the VU+ Ultiom user manual from cover to cover and I did not find anything tell me how to create favourite channels , Please Advice what are procedure to do favourites

Best Regards

A.M.AL-MADHI

dalep
28-07-12, 22:08
What Image are you using? The following is true of VIX

When viewing the channel you want to add to favourites, press the up / down ARROWS on the remote to bring up the full channel list for the current loaded bouquet

Choose MENU

Choose ADD SERVICE TO BOUQUET

Select the bouquet you want (Favourites) and press OK

Thats it!

Trial
28-07-12, 22:13
hi.
as said press up/down arrow, press blue for favorites. Now press menu and select new favorite and give that a useful name like news or sport. Now press red for all channel, go to a channel you want to add to your favorites, press menu and select add to favorite.

There are also windows programs to edit your favorites.

ciao

gesendet von meiner Tablette

al_madhi
04-08-12, 10:31
hi.
as said press up/down arrow, press blue for favorites. Now press menu and select new favorite and give that a useful name like news or sport. Now press red for all channel, go to a channel you want to add to your favorites, press menu and select add to favorite.

There are also windows programs to edit your favorites.

ciao

gesendet von meiner Tablette
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Trial for reply and help

Looking at your procedure for creating favourites , It seems to me It is the same procedure for creating favourites in Dreambox DM800 HD se , Therefore does VU+Ultimo and Dreambox DM800 HD se are identical regarding installation ? Please advice what are the buttons on the remote control to be use when editing favourite names to delete and move letters ? I managed to create one favourite NEWS 20 channels but the receiver put the at the buttom of the list starting from 120 , 119 , 118 Not from 1,2,3 Which I have to move them at the top of the list using MOVE mode Why ?

Best Regards

A.M.AL-MADHI