PDA

View Full Version : Dream Elite V4.1

satsatsat
26-07-12, 10:52
i have tried this image and am finding it working very well...The thing that made me laugh is it looks a bit like VIX image which is very pleasing cos now im using DM800HD not Vu Duo so much i really miss VIX image...this is next best thing then i guess :):cool:

Sicilian
26-07-12, 16:28
Do you have screenshots of this please?

Larry-G
26-07-12, 16:32
i dont have a DM to test but the video they posted had a very brief flash of the menu which looked kind of like the ViX day skin, although i only saw it for a split second.

video can be found in the DE 4.0 release threads.

Larry-G
26-07-12, 16:38
here is another video showing the skin which is very ViX day HD like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiMPSUjliWQ&feature=player_embedded#t=11s

Sicilian
26-07-12, 16:39
Cheeky fookers! Defo looks like a rip of Andy ViX Day skin! They're the first throw their toys out of the pram if anyone so much as thinks about using any of their skins without permission! :rolleyes: :mad::mad:

Rob van der Does
26-07-12, 18:12
The permission is in the ViX-HD skins (and in Magic-HD as well):

<!-- Skin: ViX-Night-HD Vs 1.24 by AndyBlac @ www.world-of-satellite.com -->
<!-- This skin is a Freeware. Everyone can modify and use it in other images. -->
<!-- BUT DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THIS HEADER !!! -->
<!-- Do whatever you want with this skin, but don't tell it's yours, or your idea! -->

Larry-G
26-07-12, 18:37
The permission is in the ViX-HD skins (and in Magic-HD as well):

<!-- Skin: ViX-Night-HD Vs 1.24 by AndyBlac @ www.world-of-satellite.com -->
<!-- This skin is a Freeware. Everyone can modify and use it in other images. -->
<!-- BUT DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THIS HEADER !!! -->
<!-- Do whatever you want with this skin, but don't tell it's yours, or your idea! -->

were not discounting that, but if they did use the ViX Day HD skin as a base a simple acknowledgment would be nice.

Rob van der Does
26-07-12, 18:44
were not discounting that, but if they did use the ViX Day HD skin as a base a simple acknowledgment would be nice.
Yep, indeed. And that is hardly ever being done.
Same with PLi, copying a lot of our (i.e. Andy's) improvements, but no word to be found about that :rolleyes:

pooface
26-07-12, 20:27
tbh, to me, looking at the video, it looked to be a mix between vix-hd and dm connicity (or however it's spelt)...

regarto
26-07-12, 21:21
My advice is to stop making any fuzz of this. The skin is obviously a DM Concinnity spin-off.

Sicilian
26-07-12, 21:22
My advice is to stop making any fuzz of this. The skin is obviously a DM Concinnity spin-off.

What are you talking about? Its a rip of Andy's ViX Day skin.

Larry-G
26-07-12, 21:23

no one is making a FUSS about any thing, just comparing the obvious similarities to the ViX skins.

wba
31-07-12, 10:37
Before everyone updates, Some plugins are incompatible with this Image. TS Panel and AvatarActiveCode need updating. You can use galsssysutil but it only installs the cams, not the start/stop scripts

Ev0
31-07-12, 16:01
What skins do Dreamelite create themselves ?

satsatsat
01-08-12, 11:40
they have some nice bootlogos and use blackhole skins to be honest...mind you the images they do for DM800 etc are quite good...them and oozoon and nemesis are the best i think... i just wish VIX teams images which are the best on VU could be linked to DM machines