PDA

View Full Version : Volume control issue

clem58
23-07-12, 13:25
Hell again, i went on a trail of discovery during the night to discover what i could do with my vu+duo that didn't include installing suspect plugins. Anyway during this i lost control of the +/- volume buttons on the remote, i have no idea what i did or how to get it back. Can anyone help? I've been sent to coventry.:o

Thanks in advance for replies.

Trial
23-07-12, 13:33
Hi,
select an audio track and there you can select to enable dolby digital downmix. Try it.

ciao

wullboy
23-07-12, 13:41
Try the audio button, and see if " Nar English " is there and try that m8 ??

clem58
23-07-12, 19:09
No guys neither option worked, So i think I'll do a factory reset to-morrow, that should right everything. Its a learning curve, Of all the steps i continually retraced the volume control is the one that got away, that said i discovered a lot this morning, don't understand a word of it but i discovered things. Thanks for your suggestions, I'm open to more. Thanks for your replies.:thumbsup:

Maxwell
23-07-12, 19:51
What exactly do you mean by lost the volume controls ? if you mean you no longer get the volume bar on screen go into menu>setup>system>HDMI-CEC and set it to off and see if you get it back, also as already mentioned you will get no volume control if Digital downmix is off - Audio button then press Red to turn it off and on

zappahey
23-07-12, 20:11
Setup / system / HDMI CEC and set 'forward volume keys' to off.

don't ask me how I know ;-)

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk 2

clem58
23-07-12, 22:41
Maxwell, zapppaney, between 2 of you i got it sorted. Forward control off. Thanks guys , you is gems. Thanks for all of your posts good knowing you can offer advice.:thumbsup:

Larry-G
23-07-12, 22:53
Maxwell, zapppaney, between 2 of you i got it sorted. Forward control off. Thanks guys , you is gems. Thanks for all of your posts good knowing you can offer advice.:thumbsup:

Thats what the forum is here for.

dont worry before long you'll be one of the resident experts your self, offering help to the noobies.