PDA

View Full Version : Issues With VU+ Universal remote control

jfk
22-07-12, 18:14
My Vu + Universal remote control have stop working properly. When i pressed any button on the remote, it fail to respond or respond after about three or five attempt. Sometime it will not work.

I have resulted into vu ultimo original remote control for now.

Anybody knows how this can be resolved?

misenko
15-10-12, 22:49
Have you found a solution? Have the same problem with OneForAll SmartControl. I can learn the commands but every button reacts just once. E.g. If I want to add a volume I need to press volume+ button and when I press it again it just not react. Then I need to press another button and then volume+ button works again. Or if I press the power button, the device switch off but it will not switch on with the same key until I press another key. I'm going mad from it. I would say it is a image problem, I'm using openAAF 2.0. Have no soulution for it and in such way the RC is completelly trash...

Huevos
15-10-12, 23:52
My Vu + Universal remote control have stop working properly. When i pressed any button on the remote, it fail to respond or respond after about three or five attempt. Sometime it will not work.

I have resulted into vu ultimo original remote control for now.

Anybody knows how this can be resolved?Have you tried putting new batteries in it?

jfk
16-10-12, 13:51
Have you tried putting new batteries in it?

I replaced the batteries and work fine since then.

Trial
16-10-12, 20:35
Hi misenko,
I am not sure if your One4All will ever work as the VU+ uses a toggle bit. The Logitech Harmonies work quite well with VU+.

Greetings from Amilly/France

ciao

Captain Sat
06-12-15, 15:54
Found a solution for the "toggle bit" Problem?