PDA

View Full Version : what's going on with the shop

a.key
20-07-12, 22:09
Hi.
Does anyone know what's happening to the world-of-satellite shop? I ordered ultimo yesterday morning and haven't heard a thing about the purchase since. Its suppose to be next working day delivery. I tried to contact support through the contact form, by telephone but to no avail. When calling them you get to a voicemail, email is silent and live support is constantly offline.
Are they on holiday or something?

punisher
20-07-12, 22:20
Yes, away on holiday. last orders were taken last friday to get them out next day delivery. You'll have to wait sadly

Stanman
20-07-12, 22:22
Its on the main page in big letters http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home;)

pooface
20-07-12, 22:22
Yes, they are currently on holiday. Thought there was a post staying lay cut off date, but obv not...

Should be back next week at some point

Darn, beaten to it :eek::mad::D:p

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Stanman
20-07-12, 22:23
Get slowing mate, those motor neurons not as nippy as they used to be:D

punisher
20-07-12, 22:24
Its on the main page in big letters http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home;)

Lmao i knew it had to be somewhere in big letters:-p

a.key
21-07-12, 05:59
Eh.... I missed the message on the homepage. Oh well fortunately its only till this Sunday. My box should arrive on Monday. :)

Sicilian
21-07-12, 06:02
Eh.... I missed the message on the homepage. Oh well fortunately its only till this Sunday. My box should arrive on Monday. :)

Will be dispatched Monday for delivery Tuesday, they return Sunday, read again ;)

WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR A SUMMER BREAK FROM 1PM THURSDAY 12th JULY TO SUNDAY 22nd JULY. ANY ORDER'S PLACED BETWEEN THESE DATES WILL BE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED WHEN WE RE-OPEN ON MONDAY 23rd JULY.

a.key
21-07-12, 06:32
Will be dispatched Monday for delivery Tuesday, they return Sunday, read again ;)

WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR A SUMMER BREAK FROM 1PM THURSDAY 12th JULY TO SUNDAY 22nd JULY. ANY ORDER'S PLACED BETWEEN THESE DATES WILL BE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED WHEN WE RE-OPEN ON MONDAY 23rd JULY.

Yeah, yeah. Most importantly, it will be delivered ;).

Stanman
22-07-12, 23:37
Yeah, yeah. Most importantly, it will be delivered ;).

That you can be sure of mate, free next day delivery can't be bad:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bluto141
23-07-12, 13:28
Most important is, the shop is 100% trusted and you will get your goods as soon as they can be sent..

dalep
23-07-12, 16:44
The sponsor shop is more than trusted, the service is second to none.

They answer any questions and concerns you have before hand, email you right through the process from ordering to delivery.

Fantastic service