PDA

View Full Version : Number of simultaneous recordings

dalep
19-07-12, 22:10
I have searched but can't find the absolute answer.

What is the number of simultaneous recordings ? I have so far managed 10

The ultimo is a VERY capable box!

Regards

Dale

basilyoung
19-07-12, 22:13
I would guess 12, but even 10 is extreme

dalep
19-07-12, 22:25
It was more out of curiosity, i couldn't try any more as i ran out of things to choose across the 3 tuners lol!

it is a very good box!

Trial
20-07-12, 07:51
Hi,

It was more out of curiosity, i couldn't try any more as i ran out of things to choose across the 3 tuners lol!
Then you did something wrong. Record one program, then open the channel list and select sat and then current transponder. Now you see all channel on the same transponder and you can also record each without using a second tuner. When you record every channel from this transponder select another channel and do the same. In this way it should be easy to get 15-20 channel lying on 3 different transponder:-)

btw. you get more channel when you only use SD instead of HD.

it is a very good box!
fully agree.

happy testung and let us know your next highscore:-)

ciao

dalep
21-07-12, 01:22
Without knowing the configuration of my box, you simply can't make a comment like 'you did something wrong'

You don't know how many tuners i have installed and how they are configured .

I did nothing wrong, with the 2 tuners configured, one as DVB-T and the other as DVB-S, there were only 10 feeds available, the remaining feeds that i could have recorded , were all of the same program.

Trial
21-07-12, 07:35
Hi dalep,
sorry you misunderstood me. It was meant as a joke. Who wants so many recordings with only 3 tuner? My sense of humor is sometimes a bit strange.

btw. I knew that you have 3 tuner because you wrote it. So 5 programs on each tuner will give you 15.

ciao

dalep
22-07-12, 19:49
@Trial - no worries :-)