PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Newbie: after new flash of system

Tvile
19-07-12, 15:31
Hi all

I'm totally new at this so bare with me

I strugled last night with flashing ViX onto my Vu Duo+, however after som help I got it working.
Today I would like to watch some television. :-)

I have done a automatic channel search, it findes some 1500channels (0,8W & 4,8E Danish tv) but when its done I dont seam to be able to watch them. I cant really finde them. Do I need some plugins, Enigma?

Do I need to load Bouquets in first?

Is there a complet foolproff/newbie guide to this strange world of satellite recievers?

Tvile

tomthebomb1968
19-07-12, 16:36
Yes bouquets are a good way of organising your channels. Have a look in the Enigma 2 Settings thread. For my Multi Sat boxes I use Catseyes settings but there are others in there you may prefer.

You say you are unable to watch? Do you mean encrypted channels or any channels ?
IF you mean encrypted and you have the cards for those packages you will need to set up to have the cards to be read. If you dont have the cards then its against forum rules to discuss cardsharing. Not making any accusations mate but I see your new and making you aware of what avenues you can walk down.

Tvile
19-07-12, 16:52
Hi Tom

I have a card,, for Viasat, so nothing wrong here :-)

I'm not getting any picture at all. I see the channels but nothing happens.

Tvile

Tvile
19-07-12, 16:58
Ahhhh
I had to get a plugin Softcams,, CCCam209,, What does it do? Enable the Vuduo to read the card?

Tvile

tomthebomb1968
19-07-12, 20:01
Im not positive but I think you may need Oscam to do your card reading. If CCcam will do it your gonna need the boxkey for the box that the card is married to just like sky uk boxes. Again i am not positive but if its like uk NDS Oscam will work out the boxkey from the card.