PDA

View Full Version : Et9000 & vix2.4

TK4|2|1
17-07-12, 16:56
Hi guys n girls, just wanted to run something by you.
Today I flashed a friends ET9000 to 2.4, previously on 2.3. Downloaded the image from the download section, vix2.4.96 I think it was. I assume .96 is the build version. Now I know there is a latter build and thought I would just do an online update once flashed. Box returned "nothing to update or no update available"? Also when trying to add plugins it couldn't access any saying to activate unstable update option, this then reported plugin server down??
Internet configured and working fine, any ideas?

Sent from my iThing, using sorcery and the magic interweb.

Larry-G
17-07-12, 17:02
At the moment the feeds are down while andy updates them with the latest build, once they are brought back up they will be set to unstable as the build being uploaded is largely untested, you can manually Download any of the previous builds directly from the OpenViX server regardless of the server state.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=

TK4|2|1
17-07-12, 17:54
Ah ok thanks.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

TK4|2|1
18-07-12, 09:06
Once the server comes back up should it be able to update to the latest "stable" build?

Rob van der Does
18-07-12, 09:37
Once the server comes back up should it be able to update to the latest "stable" build?
Sorry, but that's not how it works. An online update can only be done to the latest version available, not to a preivious one or a latest stable one.
If you want to use a specific build, you can flash the box and use the restore function.

PS: Build 210 seems to be fine.

TK4|2|1
18-07-12, 15:11
Sorry, but that's not how it works. An online update can only be done to the latest version available, not to a preivious one or a latest stable one.
If you want to use a specific build, you can flash the box and use the restore function.

PS: Build 210 seems to be fine.

Understood.

Edit: reflashed to build 210, working fine.