PDA

View Full Version : Dream Elite Vu+ Duo BH 1.2 Multiboot is out now

irishchris
28-03-10, 18:29
Dream Elite Vu+ Duo BH 1.2 Multiboot is out now

available to download off dream elite

Sicilian
28-03-10, 20:39
I'm going to attach it to the thread that you created :)

Sicilian
28-03-10, 21:21
Grab it here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/vu-plus-duo-dream-elite-images/dream-elite-vu-duo-bh-1-2-multiboot/

tommyturnip
29-03-10, 08:42
Anything interesting in this update (not got my Vu yet).

tommyturnip
29-03-10, 08:46
...well anything besides what is on the link, what's it like in practice?

Sicilian
29-03-10, 09:18
...well anything besides what is on the link, what's it like in practice?

Its a very good image, but imo for a new user of the VU+ Duo or even the Enigma2 system, I'd advise going with OpenPLi or VTI images.

bobonthejob
29-03-10, 11:13
I still like the Pli or VTI image.

THe eye candy is awesome but damn is it bulky. Its not easy to use too.

Pli and Vti are so streamline.

irishchris
29-03-10, 14:53
i agree but the only and i mean only thing keeping me with dh dreamelite image is the epg providers list as lately rytec has just not been good for me with timechange and missing epg info and never had issue with satmate plus it providews 7 days epg to rytec 5. if only vti images could add external epg grabber it would be brill! but defo for newbie go with pli or vti ;)

Sicilian
29-03-10, 14:59
@ Irishchris, have you changed the settings for the rytec epg plugin? Some channel do offer 7day epg. Dream elite image is the only image that grabs a epg.dat file.

irishchris
30-03-10, 13:53
i went back to vti image as its by far the best and retried rytec plugin but still too many issues wiith certain channels not having epg and with the time offset problem. i have installed crossepg and am able to load the satmate epg dat through that onto the multiepg for the week. now all channels epg is filled - happy days ;D