PDA

View Full Version : CCcam Infor on screen

satmanbasil
30-08-10, 23:52
Hi mates

I have vti image on flash and meoboot on stick with vu support pli image my question is with the vu support pli image when i channel hop i get the normal channel data at the bottom of the screen but at the top i also get CCcam info ..server details hops etc this is using the brushed skin by the way
Can this information be shown on the vti image im using lte6 skin right now but others so far have not shown the CCcam data so i wonder if its a plugin that i can load that will enable this to be seen

regards
satmanbasil

grtmoby
31-08-10, 00:20
this is related to the skin u r using, some are showing this details under the info bar if u press "ok" button twice while others show at the top as with the pli image used skin

canthackit
31-08-10, 05:19
sadly mate to many don't disply it at all, it's the problem i have when choosing an image, for the most part i've found the majority of skins don't support the ecm info, why this should be is a mystery to me.

regards: canthackit

Sicilian
31-08-10, 05:33
This will give you the info on screen with OE1.5 images http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?59-CCcam-info-V1.3c-VU-Duo Dont install it if you have permanent timeshift installed though.

satmanbasil
31-08-10, 12:57
Hi mate

Just what i needed many thanks

regards
satmanbasil