PDA

View Full Version : Channel-list help

hawaythelad
14-07-12, 16:14
hi how can i create my own channel list, as i cant get any off the others to load on the box, & work with motor. i am missing a few channels, & want to import them, & put them in the order i want.

how to i go about doing this any ideads

chris-k
14-07-12, 20:16
Hi hawaythelad
you could put an usb stick in box.
then go to menu and usb press green button on remote select Channel Data (UDB) press OK then when finished exit..exit.
save the channellist on your pc and then you can edit with a channeleditor (can be found here)http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?1250-NEW-Spiderbox-Channel-List-Editor
after load it up to usb stick put it in the spiderbox and menu/usb move down to the file and press ok on it....after box rebooted your new channellist is loaded.

hawaythelad
16-07-12, 16:02
yes but how can i add the missing channele that are not working on my box, like bbc hd,sky atl,sky f1 0n 28.2 east & sky sports italia on hotbird. how can i add the missing tps without manualy scanning them all are adding them again

chris-k
16-07-12, 17:08
theres probably a few different ways,,,but you can open your channellist with the channel editor progg,,,then open another downloaded channellist with the channel editor progg.
so you have two windows open at the same time and just copy and paste to your channellist the channels you want to where ever you want them on your own list......
hope this makes sence:confused:
you can also entyer them by right click and new,,,,but then you have to check any transponder sight for all info needed.

hawaythelad
16-07-12, 19:38
is there away i can don load the new transpoders,

hawaythelad
16-07-12, 21:08
how can i manualy add the tps to the spiderbox & what site should i use to get them

chris-k
17-07-12, 16:13
theres different sights for that lyngsat and kingofsat is two i think of directly.