PDA

View Full Version : Bootlogo's by PHEONIX.

Larry-G
11-07-12, 12:04
This is my first attempt at a bootlogo set, while groping around in photoshop.

let me know what you think, good, bad or ugly.

Larry-G
11-07-12, 13:16
second go.

Larry-G
11-07-12, 15:54
Four bears.

Mr. Mister
11-07-12, 15:58
You doing well with photoshop buddy..

They look great..

Maxwell
11-07-12, 16:16
looking good mate - PS is a very steep learning curve, I thought about doing this myself after having a play a few weeks ago when we discussed it amongst the dev team. Dont know if you are doing the screens individually or not but if you do one then save it first time in photoshop .PSD format it will remain editable, this means that all you have to do is then save it as a jpg then reopen the psd version edit the text and save as jpg all subsequent screens. So you will end up with one master PSD for each set that can be changed at any time.
The latest font used in the original bootlogo and the forum header is Xirod - I found it free on a font website if you dont have it already just add it to windows fonts and it will show up in PS font lists

Larry-G
11-07-12, 16:30
Thanks guys.

At the moment it's a matter of clicking random buttons and thinking now what the hell did i do ?.

I'm sure once Ive had a chance to familiarize my self a little with photoshop i'll get there.

Larry-G
11-07-12, 16:46
Sons of Anarchy 2.

Mr. Mister
11-07-12, 18:52
Sons of Anarchy 2.

Fantastic.. I think you have it mastered..

i think there is something very cool about black and white pics..

Larry-G
11-07-12, 20:08
well i cant take credit for creating the individual images, i'm just finding my way around photoshop and tweaking things to see how they turn out.

Larry-G
17-08-12, 14:41
ok here we go, a first attempt at a batman Vs bane set.

not really sure about this one as ive not really had much time to put towards it so please let me know in the comments / request thread what you think.

Larry-G
18-02-14, 18:34
It's been a while since i had a go at making a bootlogo so here goes.

I am a novice at this kind of thing so any feedback good, bad or ugly is greatly appreciated

Larry-G
18-02-14, 18:38
Boo.........

Larry-G
18-02-14, 18:53
EPL unbranded.

Larry-G
18-02-14, 18:59
Blue honda fury chopper.

pooface
18-02-14, 20:22
Footy one, well... Footy is fine, but having a boot logo based on one is ott imo...

The Halloween ones seem good imo. But, the blue Honda background clashes with the logo imo. Could do with doing something like a shadow around it to make the logo stand out a bit more imo...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk