PDA

View Full Version : Missing channels!!!

Deano69
08-07-12, 02:00
Hey guys, just installed the latest Vix image 2.4 and CCcam. I want to use this box to view my Sky subscription. The config file is setup with the boxkey and everything. The strange thing is I'm getting some subscription channels but Movies or Sports or HD Channels. Every other channel is there. I'm getting a black screen on the missing channels. The channels work in the official Sky box so it has me stumped. Any help would be great, cheers!

Larry-G
08-07-12, 07:08
Try to either perform a rescan or load a more upto date bouquet pack to the receiver.

Stanman
08-07-12, 12:46
Which HD channels if there the movie / sport variants than sounds like it may be a box key issue.

Deano69
10-07-12, 22:36
Tried both Phoenix. I did a rescan on 28.2 and uploaded Catseye's latest bouquet. Stanman, I'm missing all HD channels except Channel 4 HD but I'm sure that's freeview, also I'm missing the Movies and Sports in Standard Definition. The help is much appreciated guys!

Larry-G
10-07-12, 23:13
Tried both Phoenix. I did a rescan on 28.2 and uploaded Catseye's latest bouquet. Stanman, I'm missing all HD channels except Channel 4 HD but I'm sure that's freeview, also I'm missing the Movies and Sports in Standard Definition. The help is much appreciated guys!

so basically you can receive all FTA channels but not the premium ones ? the obvious question is do you have a subscription card for the premium channels ?.

Deano69
10-07-12, 23:26
Sorry wasn't clear, yes it's an official subscription card. I'm getting many channels like Sky1,Mtv's etc just not HD channels or Movies and Sports in standard definition hence the confusion. Any ideas?

Larry-G
10-07-12, 23:34
well sky 1 is not a premium channel. you need to have your boxkey for the receiver the card original came from and put that into your cams configuration file so that the cam can correctly read the card and decode the premium channels ie movies and sports.

Deano69
10-07-12, 23:40
Yeah I've put the boxkey in CCcam.cfg and ftp'd it to the box, still no joy!

basilyoung
11-07-12, 00:59
the box key should be in this format

xx xx xx xx

if it is in this format, then the box key is incorrect

tomthebomb1968
11-07-12, 01:30
Defo wrong boxkey in your cfg or as said above maybe correct boxkey but entered in wrong format.

zappahey
11-07-12, 09:42
Is it possible that the card is in there wrong slot? If I remember correctly, the box key value is entered against the card slot. Something like dev/sci0 or dev/sci1. I don't remember the exact address and can't check from work.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk 2

Deano69
13-07-12, 21:23
When I open CCcam.cfg it reads BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 XX XX XX XX. I converted the NDS using the online converter. I've no idea what the problem could be. Anyone??????

Stanman
13-07-12, 22:57
You might have the box key in the right format but if you used the wrong numbers it wont clear. i would check that you used the correct serial number.

zappahey
23-07-12, 20:14
Assuming you have 2 card slots, I think sc0 is the top slot. Is the card in that slot?

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk 2