PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] V2.4 PCTV 290e no channels & media player no sound

jeff6125
01-07-12, 21:11
Hi
I've not seen anything else specific about this so hoping its just some weird config issue I can't figure out. I'm using v2.4 and run the software update.

At the moment I can't find any channels scanning with the PCTV 290e, I've seen a couple of other sticks mentioned with a similar issue so is this stick the same issue? Also I couldn't tell if the issue with the other sticks was resolved yet - the posts were quite old. Initially I had the wrong frequency range setup I had Australia instead of EMEA.

I've also got no sound on xvids using media player, TV recording are ok though. Not sure what info would be helpful here :confused:

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

pooface
01-07-12, 23:54
I assume you've installed the em28xx drivers from the feeds?!

jeff6125
02-07-12, 00:04
Hi, yeah that's installed and it gets recognised ok in the tuner list. I can change the 3 configuration options and start a scan. But it finds nothing. I'm sure the feed is ok but I can't double check unfortunately.
Thanks

pooface
02-07-12, 07:43
Hi, yeah that's installed and it gets recognised ok in the tuner list. I can change the 3 configuration options and start a scan. But it finds nothing. I'm sure the feed is ok but I can't double check unfortunately.
Thanks

Try doing a full restart of your box, and scanning again straight after it's booted up?

jeff6125
02-07-12, 17:54
I thought I'd already tried that as seen similar issue and fix on 2.3 but gave it another whirl. This time it picked up 6 services only HD channels and The Space. Anyway I setup a bouquet with those channels in but am just getting tune failed.

Just tried removing the driver and re-installing to see if that made a difference and now all channels are picking up on the scan and clearing ok.

Now just to figure out my missing sound :)

Thanks for the help!!!!