PDA

View Full Version : favorite channels help

cryptic x
28-08-10, 09:46
just upgraded from dm600 to vu+duo.what a box wow.the question i need to ask is.how do i create my own favorite channles.got all my channels on.but cant seem to make my own favorites.like on the dm600.when you make your own bouquets.cant seem to sus it out.any help please.if you can keep it simple as i am new to this.thanks in advance

basilyoung
28-08-10, 10:59
first download a channel list directly onto your unit, (catseye is in my opinion the best or the likra settings) dependant on the image you are using, this option can be found, via either the blue button, or green button in the case of dream elite, select download manager ( often involves pressing another button listed at the bottom of the screen), and select download " settings " and you will see the various downloadable channel settings, the unit should then hard reboot, if not switch off the unit, and restart

once restarted, with your channel list showing on screen, select a channel so becomes hi lighted, press the menu button and there is an option to move a channel, to what ever bouquet you want, in your fraverites
also, you can use this method, to remove a channel as well

baz

cryptic x
28-08-10, 11:02
thanks baz i have the dream elite image on will give it a go m8,like i say new to this box so may have to bear with me thanks for quick reply.will let you know out come

grtmoby
28-08-10, 11:05
if u want to move/transfer a number of channels or to create your own bouquet, then u can use dreambox edit. do all u want on a pc and then send it to the duo. All about db edit and a tutorial can be found in our download section

cryptic x
28-08-10, 11:15
cheers m8 will see how it goes with baz first thanks

cryptic x
28-08-10, 16:43
right sorted it took me a while.thanks for your replys