PDA

View Full Version : SGTFlipFlop settings - update?

hitman11
27-06-12, 21:24
Hi all - just wondering if the sgtflipflop e2 settings will be updated anytime soon? I've noticed that Nat Geo+1 has changed frequency\id and there are a few other changes and was just wondering when the updated sgtflipflop settings will be posted here?

Larry-G
27-06-12, 21:26
as and when SGTFlipFlop him self updates his settings they will be uploaded here. he has not been online much lately so we can just wait until he gets around to it or modify his settings our selves to our own needs.

hitman11
27-06-12, 21:31
thanks for the response Phoenix - I guess I'll just have to hold tight until SGTFlipFlop has had a chance to update the settings.

judge
27-06-12, 21:32
We can't really expect SGTFlipFlop to do an update every time a channel changes frequency.
A channel scan by yourself should sort any issues out while you wait for an excellent set of bouquets.

hitman11
27-06-12, 21:35
Will give that a go judge, I'm a bit of a novice at this game but i guess doing a channel scan and updating the channel frequencies is relatively easy...

judge
27-06-12, 21:45
Will give that a go judge, I'm a bit of a novice at this game but i guess doing a channel scan and updating the channel frequencies is relatively easy...

If you are only on one sat, I presume you are as SGTFlipFlop is only 28.2E, it shouldn't take long.
Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Automatic Scan. Set 'Clear before scan' to yes & press OK.
Your bouquets will update fine.

hitman11
06-07-12, 19:53
Hi all - I noticed SGTFlipFlop released an updated bouquet pack earlier today (on another forum), any chance the latest bouquets will also be uploaded to the sticky anytime soon?

I know i could get the settings from the other forum but i'd rather not register with them and have another username and password to remember!:)