PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Vu+ Duo no audio from any network files

reverend
24-06-12, 10:43
Hi all,

Suddenly, my Vu+ Duo will not play the audio on any files stored on a mounted network drive. No matter what the file extension, there is no audio. Fiddling with the audio settings (turning downmix off and back on etc) have not fixed it. I have restarted Enigma a couple times to no avail.

The files that I have tried have all played fine on the Vu+ before. Video is unaffected.

Files recorded on the internal HDD are fine and audio is present on these. Live TV audio is also fine.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Larry-G
24-06-12, 10:50
well your going to have to provide us with a little more information. such as

the current version of the image your using including it's build number for example ViX 2.4-151.
The skin you are using, ie is it the default one or one you installed your self ?.
what if any plugins have you installed in the mean time.

etc etc etc. basically the more information you can provide about your current setup the better we will be able to help you.

im85288
24-06-12, 11:03
I have experienced this randomly and found that a full restart worked to get the audio back

reverend
24-06-12, 11:11
RESOLVED!

I fiddled wtih the audio a bit more and the sound suddenly came back when i changed the settings to give only right hand side of stereo and back again.

Sorry about not providing the build info: It is version 2.4 build 1.5.1 with Skin Magic HD.

Larry-G
24-06-12, 11:13
RESOLVED!

I fiddled wtih the audio a bit more and the sound suddenly came back when i changed the settings to give only right hand side of stereo and back again.

Sorry about not providing the build info: It is version 2.4 build 1.5.1 with Skin Magic HD.

Thanks for letting us know your problem is resolved, always remember that for us to best help you we need as much information as possible so it's good practice when making a request for help to just automatically provide that information from the off, allowing us to get right to work and provide the help you need.