21-06-12, 14:18
Released: 20-6-2012

Changelog :
System Software Changes/Other
Avatar Store added to social on the Dashboard
Updates to the Avatar Store
Adds "Manage Exercise Info" to players Profile
Adds the option to select or remove TV providers in settings > TV
Adds the option to turn off Ratings Collection Sound in settings > Console Settings > Audio
Disables support for unlicensed 3rd-party wireless controllers (e.g. Datel Wildfire Evo).
Bing Pic in Bing Search switch now (Germany)

Xbox Live Changes
Improvements and preparation for future Xbox live Enhancements

Unpublished Changes:

CB has Changed
RC4 Keystream Calc Has Changed ("Salt" added to process block)

How to install:

1.) Unrar the download
2.) Copy the $SystemUpdate folder to the root of a CD or USB Stick (The memory stick must be FAT or Fat32 formatted)
3.) Insert the CD or USB Stick into your Xbox 360 console.
4.) You will be automatically prompted to update with a USB stick, with a CD / DVD it should say Mixed Media Disc, power down the 360 and power it on again. You should be ask to update before the 360 boots to the dashboard.
5.) Once the update is complete your Xbox 360 will restart then boot up to the new dashboard. Enjoy!

pooface
21-06-12, 14:58
Before updating, if you ever wanted to do a rgh (reset glitch hack), you should ensure you take a backup of the eeprom (or whatever it is you need) that is before this update... Well, that's what I read! Have no idea about rgh, but they apparantly have patched you being able to get the data you need in this update...

tombale123
01-08-12, 06:48
I love playing on Xbox 360 and I am planning to buy one foe my brother, so thank you so much for sharing its specifications and procedure of installment.