PDA

View Full Version : Installed latest BH image, HDD wont initialise?

emporer
19-06-12, 22:15
Upgraded the bootloader on my clone today and the latest rev of BH, 1.33d v3 (i think!) initially I leeft the HDD as it was and it picked it up fine etc, mounted it fine, timeshift worked but when I pressed the red button to record something it green screened on me. So I go into TSpanel and use the device manager in there to format and initialise the drive, all done and now the settings in the image itself wont pick it up, menu-setup-harddisk I can see it and when I try to initialise from there it chews away for a few mins then throws up some error box, even going to devices manager in the blue panel the hdd is just not there, so i cantmount it or anything?

any ideas?

basilyoung
19-06-12, 22:19
Upgraded the bootloader on my clone today and the latest rev of BH, 1.33d v3 (i think!) initially I leeft the HDD as it was and it picked it up fine etc, mounted it fine, timeshift worked but when I pressed the red button to record something it green screened on me. So I go into TSpanel and use the device manager in there to format and initialise the drive, all done and now the settings in the image itself wont pick it up, menu-setup-harddisk I can see it and when I try to initialise from there it chews away for a few mins then throws up some error box, even going to devices manager in the blue panel the hdd is just not there, so i cantmount it or anything?

any ideas?

read the rules, clones are not surported