PDA

View Full Version : Vhannibal bouquets to download via ViX panel ?

MarsArtis
18-06-12, 20:20
could be possible to make available the latest Vhannibal settings via Plugins downloads panel? The ones on the feeds are outdated (much outdated)

Larry-G
18-06-12, 20:26
I have moved your post here, please dont post in the download threads.

Now as far as i am aware it was silverfox who used to keep the bouquets updated on the image and as he is no longer a member of the team this area has been let slip. personally i always upload mine manually as it's a job that takes no time at all, although i do understand that for various reasons that may not be possible for every one.

if i remember on i'll make a thread in the dev room and see what we can do ( i'm a bit busy rite now ).

Larry-G
30-04-13, 23:24
Just remembered this thread and sorry to dig up such a old thread, but i thought it worth mentioning that i'm now maintaining the feeds for bouquets so there always going to be updated now on a very regular basis.

Rob van der Does
01-05-13, 08:48
I'm not sure how the 'Hans-'settings are being maintained, but the most recent ones can always be found on

http://www.detransponder.nl/downloads/kanalenlijsten/

Larry-G
01-05-13, 15:49
I'm not sure how the 'Hans-'settings are being maintained, but the most recent ones can always be found on

http://www.detransponder.nl/downloads/kanalenlijsten/

I have not used hans settings for years but I can easily add them into the feeds when I update the others.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Larry-G
01-05-13, 23:17
Hans settings now added both to the forum and the OE-Alliance image feeds.

Rob van der Does
02-05-13, 05:48
Hans settings now added both to the forum and the OE-Alliance image feeds.
Hmmm, not sure what you mean: hans-settings were and always have been on the feeds. My only worry was that it seemed they were not always up-to-date.

Larry-G
02-05-13, 06:05
Hmmm, not sure what you mean: hans-settings were and always have been on the feeds. My only worry was that it seemed they were not always up-to-date.

Not in the OE-Alliance feeds as I added them my self, maybe they were being pulled into the feeds from else where, any way now there in a place where I can manually keep them updated as and when new sets are released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD