PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Alternative to media player???

sherry
17-06-12, 18:26
Hi.

Is there an alternative to media player available?

The reason i ask is think media player is rather basic. it doesnt even show any controls on screen when it is rewinding or fast forwarding.

Cheers.

Rob van der Does
17-06-12, 20:24
What Mediaplayer are you talking about?

And as for all functions: showing items is skin dependant. Which skins did you try?

sherry
17-06-12, 21:57
it is the media player that i downloaded through the plugins and i have left the default skin on that is on vix

thanks.

Larry-G
17-06-12, 22:03
it is the media player that i downloaded through the plugins and i have left the default skin on that is on vix

thanks.

there is no need to download that mediaplayer as the image has a better more supported and updated one built rite into the image as standard, which can be accessed by the file / list button to the right of the menu button on the remote.

sherry
17-06-12, 22:25
there is no need to download that mediaplayer as the image has a better more supported and updated one built rite into the image as standard, which can be accessed by the file / list button to the right of the menu button on the remote.

ah thats brilliant m8.

thank you :)

omega99
26-08-12, 10:27

any way to customize which button activates media player other than file/list button??

Rob van der Does
26-08-12, 10:30
any way to customize which button activates media player other than file/list button??
Yes: install the plugin Multi Quick Button (it's on the feeds).

omega99
26-08-12, 10:37
Yes: install the plugin Multi Quick Button (it's on the feeds).

ok thanks will give it a shot