PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Volume indicator location?

Rimmel
14-06-12, 23:22
Anyone know why the volume indicator has been moved and yet the mute indicator hasn't? I don't like it top right as I used to have the permanent clock there.

thanks
CT

basilyoung
14-06-12, 23:34
Anyone know why the volume indicator has been moved and yet the mute indicator hasn't? I don't like it top right as I used to have the permanent clock there.

thanks
CT

Coz they are where the image writer put them??

if you dont like it top right, then try another image

as for your signature, thats as imformative as your post, and you "handle" "camel toe"

Rob van der Does
15-06-12, 01:42
Well, in fact that's skin dependant, not related to the image.
In what skin do you have this?
If you're not happy with it, you'd best try another skin. Or create a skin_user.xml, in which you can change anything you want.

Rimmel
15-06-12, 13:35
Coz they are where the image writer put them??

if you dont like it top right, then try another image

as for your signature, thats as imformative as your post, and you "handle" "camel toe"

Well, in fact that's skin dependant, not related to the image. :cool:

Spelling corrections are informative, especially in this day and age :rolleyes: But at the end of the day.... moderators resorting to personal insults??? tut tut :o

I only asked if anyone knew WHY it had been moved. This is especially relevant when you consider the other volume indicator "Mute" is in a different place. Surely two on screen indicators that relate directly the the same functionality (Volume) should/would appear in the same place?

CT

Larry-G
15-06-12, 13:40
:cool:

Spelling corrections are informative, especially in this day and age :rolleyes: But at the end of the day.... moderators resorting to personal insults??? tut tut :o

I only asked if anyone knew WHY it had been moved. This is especially relevant when you consider the other volume indicator "Mute" is in a different place. Surely two on screen indicators that relate directly the the same functionality (Volume) should/would appear in the same place?

CT

well as to the spelling mistake in my username, yes i am aware of that and it is like that for a specific reason between myself and another person. i take no offence by it.

basilyoung
15-06-12, 14:57
:cool:

CT

My reaction to your post was a compilation of the nature of your post which appeared to me as "demanding"/your signature seemed to be having a sarcastic pop at Pheonix, / and your forum handle added to my reaction, ( most know what "cameltoe" means in slang ) if you look at the post you made, in the light that I did, you will see why I reacted in the way that I did

however, having read through some of your other post, and a chat with Pheonix, I now realize that you were not being demanding, or sarcastic, as far as insulting you goes, thats not so, it was a statement of fact, many find "cameltoe" ( not yourself, but the forum "handle" you are using ) offensive, which as stated coloured my view of your post