PDA

View Full Version : moving pip around screen

allivnotsa
14-06-12, 12:37
i am using v5 image with hd glass skin on my 9200, can i move the pip image around the screen and can i resize it?.

Stanman
14-06-12, 15:26
You can move it around the screen - press blue after starting the PIP but AFAIK you cant resize it.

Rob van der Does
14-06-12, 15:42
Using ViX the PiP screen can be moved & resized as well. This is standard Enigma2-functionality.
Not sure what a V5-image is capable of (never heard of that tbh....).

allivnotsa
15-06-12, 13:35
thanx for you reply, i am using xtrend support image v5, with hd glass 16 skin cannot seem to move or resize the pip screen.

Rob van der Does
15-06-12, 14:04
thanx for you reply, i am using xtrend support image v5, with hd glass 16 skin cannot seem to move or resize the pip screen.
Again: I don't know about v5, but normal Enigma behaviour is:
1- Activate PiP (blue --> blue)
2- Activate PiP-move (blue --> green).

Than you should see something like the attached screenshot (skin dependant)

allivnotsa
15-06-12, 14:47
thanx again , im not getting that option on the screen, long press on blue, then press blue again gives me pip,or just press pip button on remote, but no option to move the pip screen anywhere.

Rob van der Does
15-06-12, 14:51
thanx again , im not getting that option on the screen, long press on blue, then press blue again gives me pip,or just press pip button on remote, but no option to move the pip screen anywhere.
The option I mentioned is only available when PiP is already active.
So first activate PiP, than activate PiP-move.

allivnotsa
15-06-12, 15:02
tried what you said, nothing happens.

Rob van der Does
15-06-12, 15:40
OK, time to flash ViX than.......?

allivnotsa
15-06-12, 18:11
my box came flashed with vix but the picture quality was terrible, thats why i am using the xtrend image as the pq is fantastic.i will just have to persevere.

Rob van der Does
15-06-12, 18:14
my box came flashed with vix but the picture quality was terrible, thats why i am using the xtrend image as the pq is fantastic.i will just have to persevere.
LOL, LOL, LOL........
If we (or any other image builder) would be able to affect PQ we would be a real genius. And not spending any time on this but on making big bucks :cool: