PDA

View Full Version : WoS

popeye
10-06-12, 04:55
Can someone please confirm that WoS sells original VU+ Uno receivers. I'm about to place an order, but I'm a bit twitchy, because I was burned before.

TYVM

Popeye

Larry-G
10-06-12, 05:35
WoS only sells original receivers, he is vehemently against clones. so you can rest safe in the knowledge that any receiver you buy from him is the real thing.

popeye
10-06-12, 13:43
WoS only sells original receivers, he is vehemently against clones. so you can rest safe in the knowledge that any receiver you buy from him is the real thing.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Price seem on par with other uk vendors, so I'll be placing order on Monday.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
10-06-12, 14:33
As advised above, we only sell 100% genuine receivers of any make or model, we do not sell clones of any make.

Please place your order online asap to ensure dispatch tomorrow, as we're closing @ 1pm tomorrow due to the Anga tade fair in germany.

popeye
11-06-12, 14:22
Just came back from WoS HQ :). With my new Vu+ UNO (original :) ). WoS was kind enough to install ViX flash for me. Now the learning curve begins.

Thanks to all for the advice.

Quick question how can i add wifi dongle drivers to the box. I'd presume i should look for linux drivers ?

Regards, Pop

Sicilian
11-06-12, 17:19
Many drivers are per-installed, sponsor stocks official Vu+ dongle ;)

huey45
29-11-12, 02:59
And he is a straight up guy he rang me personally to advise on a delivery update !!, and several emails
to keep me informed at all time, nothing but praise for steph..