PDA

View Full Version : Auto Timer Help Vix 2.4 Build 135(Formula 1 Grand Prix)

killz187
09-06-12, 20:05
Having problems to set auto timers on Vix 2.4 to record Formula 1 Grand Prix.Every time i set it up its coming up with Found a total of 5 matching events but 0 added what am i doing wrong?Never had timer problem with Vix 2.3.Can some one post me your timer settings if you have formula 1 set.I want to set auto timer for the rest of the Grand Prix season on BBC Hd .
On Auto timer settings what do i untick?Match title,Exact Match,Match Timespan,Only on weekday,Only on service:BBC HD?

cosie
09-06-12, 20:20
ThIs is what I do
Set normal timers seperatly.fp1.fp2 and so on.as each timer has a unique title for each gp.

killz187
09-06-12, 20:37
ThIs is what I do
Set normal timers seperatly.fp1.fp2 and so on.as each timer has a unique title for each gp.
I thought if i un ticked the Exact Match it would partial match anything with Formula 1 in it?Can i ask how many auto timers you have for Formula 1?I have no problems with other programs just formula 1.

cosie
09-06-12, 20:41
I don't ever use auto timers for f1.i just do them individualy.you could try try in ticking the only on whatever day it's on.but I do use auto timers for most of my recordings

killz187
10-06-12, 14:22
Anyone else has Formula 1 on Auto timer tell me what settings you have please?Is it something you have to set every week or can be set just once for the Formula one season?

Rob van der Does
10-06-12, 14:58
Having problems to set auto timers on Vix 2.4 to record Formula 1 Grand Prix.Every time i set it up its coming up with Found a total of 5 matching events but 0 added what am i doing wrong?Never had timer problem with Vix 2.3.Can some one post me your timer settings if you have formula 1 set.I want to set auto timer for the rest of the Grand Prix season on BBC Hd .
On Auto timer settings what do i untick?Match title,Exact Match,Match Timespan,Only on weekday,Only on service:BBC HD?
This is a known problem: we have made a ticket for it (but not found a solution yet).

killz187
10-06-12, 15:28
This is a known problem: we have made a ticket for it (but not found a solution yet).

Thanks Rob thought they was something i was doing wrong.

baz135
21-06-12, 17:45
Hi Rob, any news on finding a fix yet?

Rob van der Does
21-06-12, 19:04
Nothing whatsoever. I don't think this will be easy to fix.

showstopper
01-04-16, 11:10
Really sorry to revive this post from the grave but....

Has anyone managed to get an auto-timer for F1 that does qualifying and the race?
Also what about if there is a red flag and the program finishes later than scheduled, how do you account for that automatically?

birdman
01-04-16, 11:32
Has anyone managed to get an auto-timer for F1 that does qualifying and the race?I only do the race.
Set up an AutoTimer then go into the Auto Timer list (long green), select the timer, press OK and add Filters.
Set the "on Weekday" to Saturday and Sunday (or just Weekend). Turn filtering on.