PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Your box is not connected to the internet, please check your network settings and try

wildhalf
09-06-12, 01:07
I need some help.

I can FTP into my box download EPG do everythign but i have nver been able to download a plugin. I Justupdated my VIX Image to the latest image from this forum and it still does work.

I get the following message

"Sorry Feeds are down for maintenance" before it just never connected.

Also i have my box setup via DHCP and when i try install OpenVPN or any other option in the Network settings i get the following message

"Your box is not connected to the internet, please check your network settings and try again"

Also, after a few seconds i get the error below.

Now i have also tuned off DHCP and setup my network settings with a deadicated ip but still no joy

Has anyone got any ideas on what i can do??

wildhalf
09-06-12, 01:14
Just managed to fix it.

I had to use the Default Gateway as my routers IP

The i connected to the router and found out what my Primary DNS Server and Secondary DNS Server... I added these as name servers on my VU+ settings and all was OK

westbank
13-01-13, 02:10
Just managed to fix it.

I had to use the Default Gateway as my routers IP

The i connected to the router and found out what my Primary DNS Server and Secondary DNS Server... I added these as name servers on my VU+ settings and all was OK

could you explain in more detail how you solved this issue , as i am having the exact same issue .

thanks in advance