PDA

View Full Version : No resume button on mediaplayer?

hfmls
08-06-12, 17:33
Hi guys, i bought this box and i gotta say i love the support u guys give to this, for that thank you. I tested images from 3 teams but honestly i prefer yours.
Only bug/error i could found was ,when i see a movie...mkv,mp4 or avi from a CIFS share, and i wanna pause it, i can pause it, but after that i can't resume it.
I have to press stop and then seek_to.
So i can continue watch the movie.

Could u guys check that out please?
also is there any way to add a progress bar if we press OK to see for how long movie is playing?

Trial
08-06-12, 17:37
Hi,
I see a progress bar if I press OK. When you press pause try pressing OK to resume.

ciao

hfmls
08-06-12, 17:46
oh, i press ok and nothing shows up. when i press pause it goes paused to playlist, if i press pause/play button again nothing happens.
if i press OK it shows movie image, but image is stopped. it won't start to play/resume.

Trial
08-06-12, 20:02
Hi,

when i press pause it goes paused to playlist
are you sure? I only go back to playlist when I press stop. When I press pause the movie just pauses and shows progressbar. What should happen when you restart a movie can be setup in the settings.

I use Ultimo.

ciao

hfmls
08-06-12, 20:15
i use xtrend 6000. and when y press play/pause button it pauses and goes to playlist.if i press ok i go back to movie but it has frozen image.
ok button no infobar.

Larry-G
08-06-12, 20:57
Hi,

are you sure? I only go back to playlist when I press stop. When I press pause the movie just pauses and shows progressbar. What should happen when you restart a movie can be setup in the settings.

I use Ultimo.

ciao

exactly the same behaviour here.

during playback of a movie, avi, mkv etc.
pause = pauses playback and brings up the infobar with time elapsed on the left, time remaining on the right.
pressing pause or play while already paused = resumes playback from the point where it was paused.
pressing stop at any time takes you back to the play list.

p.s this is the behaviour on my Vu machines although it should be the exact same on the xtrends.

hfmls
09-06-12, 00:24
yeah i know but in xtrend this doesn't happen :|
i'll try to make a video or so.

Rob van der Does
09-06-12, 06:50
What is your setting of 'Function of pausebutton when paused'?
Are you using the original remote?

hfmls
09-06-12, 11:26
yes i am.
i go to record settings and in pause button i have "play".
i tried all other just in case, no luck.

hfmls
11-06-12, 17:50
can anyone confirm this please? using xt6000

hfmls
12-06-12, 20:43
tested new image but still no luck, i'm gonna try to remap other buttons to play/pause

btw: mediacenter plugin works perfect.

Larry-G
12-06-12, 21:02
There must be something in your setup as the buttons are correctly mapped for the image and none of the xtrend beta testers we have are showing this behaviour on their receivers.

Rob van der Does
12-06-12, 21:09
And this mapping is box-independant. Any plugin installed that does something with the buttons?

hfmls
13-06-12, 13:48
nop,not really, just reflashed again latest beta without changing anything, went to mediaplayer and i can pause...OK shows image but no resume..and if i press pause/play again nothing happens.

with mediacenter plugin all is ok.
btw could u post your keymap mediaplayer part?

Rob van der Does
13-06-12, 14:40
You flashed an image, did not restore any settings, did not install any plugins and the play-button doesn't work?
Must be a very special box you have, could be worth a few bob.......!

hfmls
14-06-12, 09:57
yes that's right...with mediacenter plugin pause/play is ok.
mediaplayer it isn't.

hfmls
15-06-12, 18:27
this is just minor, but do u think u could include mediacenter xtrend plugin in next releases?

Rob van der Does
15-06-12, 18:31
This is just minor, but do you think you could include mediacenter xtrend plugin in next releases?
LoL, it is available on the present feeds....... :confused:

judge
15-06-12, 18:31
this is just minor, but do u think u could include mediacenter xtrend plugin in next releases?

It's in the plugin feeds.

hfmls
16-06-12, 21:27
ok....sorry and thank you.

hfmls
18-07-12, 22:54
ok after some tests with new images, the problem is still there, just wish someone with ex 6000 could confirm this :)
with mediacenter is ok, mediaplayer it isn't. the rest is just perfect.

Rob van der Does
19-07-12, 05:45
Well, as said before: your box must be priceless, as you're the only one in the world experiencing this.

pooface
19-07-12, 07:02
ok after some tests with new images, the problem is still there, just wish someone with ex 6000 could confirm this :)
with mediacenter is ok, mediaplayer it isn't. the rest is just perfect.

please create a video showing exactly what you are doing, then we'll be able to get to the bottom of things easier...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

hfmls
20-07-12, 18:49
ok, i'll upload it in about 20 mnts.

hfmls
20-07-12, 19:31
ok here is the video.
as you can see, i can pause movie to go back to mediaplayer menu, but i can't resume it using same button but if i press OK i get last frame seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3j-R-fxeJM&feature=youtu.be
i also can't see infobar using OK.

Rob van der Does
20-07-12, 19:47
Well, first of all please de-install the mediaplayer. It's no good: a very old, not maintained plugin.
And secondly: what is the setting of 'pause button when paused"?

hfmls
20-07-12, 20:16
so what should i use mate instead of mediaplayer?

the settings used of pause when pause it's play.

Larry-G
20-07-12, 20:18
press the file list button ( to the right of the menu button ), This gives you access directly to the inbuilt media player, as pointed out the media player you are using is no longer updated or maintained, hence why we removed it from the image in the first place.

hfmls
20-07-12, 20:39
oh i feel dumb, i didn't knew this :)
yes you're right, it's a nice file player, thank you very much, u can close this. thank you