PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Timer/Auto Timer info

lost_one
06-06-12, 16:02
Thanks for the new image, I've had a lot less crashes/lock-ups on 2.4

When viewing Timers/Auto Timers(Green Button) is it possible to view info, or series/episode of programs set to record? On any other menu/view for timers that are already set?

Thanks

punisher
06-06-12, 16:21
Press green button for timers and hold down green button for auto timers

Rob van der Does
06-06-12, 16:42
Thanks for the new image, I've had a lot less crashes/lock-ups on 2.4
On 2.4? Really? Please provide the crashlogs than.

lost_one
06-06-12, 17:59
Thanks for your quick reply Punisher.

I probably didn't ask the question correctly.

When I press Green Button (Timers) is it possible to view the series and episode of the program, kind of like a review of series/episode/short synopsis? The channel number/date/time set to record is displayed, but no series/episode info. When I press info in this view/page, only possible timer conflict info is displayed, nothing about the actual program set to record.

Rob,

I meant, I've had a lot less crashes on 2.4 than 2.3. (VIX 2.4 has been much more stable/better) for me. Thanks.

The ET LiveStream is working like a champ for me, thanks. How often do the ET Stream channels get updated? Can I do this myself/manually?

Rob van der Does
06-06-12, 18:26
Sorry, sorry, I missed the 'less'..........

lost_one
07-06-12, 21:49
When I press Green Button (Timers) is it possible to view the series and episode of the program, kind of like a review of series/episode/short synopsis? The channel number/date/time set to record is displayed, but no series/episode info. When I press info in this view/page, only possible timer conflict info is displayed, nothing about the actual program set to record.

judge
07-06-12, 21:55
Not really possible at the moment, but if you press OK on the selected program, you do get this info in the Timer entry Screen .