PDA

View Full Version : Questions and comments about the Mr. Mister / ViX bouquets

Sicilian
30-05-12, 05:56
Great work Mr Mister, thank you for carrying on where Silverfox left off. I'm sure lots of members will appreciate your work :)

Wizard55
30-05-12, 18:06
Great work been missing these . Is there any possibly you could add the new releases of these going forward to the vix feeds.

Mr. Mister
30-05-12, 19:20
Yes buddy..
They will be added in due course..

andys0506
01-06-12, 12:21
Hi you don't seem to have the Sony Movie channels in place?

Larry-G
01-06-12, 12:31
Please keep all questions and comments about the Mr. Mister / ViX bouquet packs in this thread only, the other one is for downloads only.

Thanks.

boxer29
01-06-12, 17:35
is this the hd swap or what
if you can give some more info on your bouquet
thanks

Larry-G
01-06-12, 17:39
is this the hd swap or what
if you can give some more info on your bouquet
thanks

Please do not post in download threads, I have moved your post this time. Next time Ill just delete it.

Mr. Mister
01-06-12, 18:32
@ Wiz..

Sony Movies & +1 will be added tonight..

@ boxer..

Yes.. Sorry.. they are the HD swap.. I have not had time yet yet to do the DTT bouquets..

irishchris
02-06-12, 08:19
Great work mister mister.keep up the good work!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

gedclarke
02-06-12, 19:51
Yeah, great work Mr. Mister, thanks a million :thumbsup:

rob76
04-06-12, 10:12
Thanks Mister great work. I've been using Slverfox's for 28.2 and then merge with your one for the other sats so the question begs... Will you be incorporating these ones with your other ones (if you get my drift!!)? :p

tsx
05-06-12, 11:02
Asking the same as rob76 as your multi sat set worked really well for me.

Mr. Mister
05-06-12, 11:30
Hi..

Yes.. I will be merging the 28 east with the multisat..

Just gimme a little time on this please..

thanks

Dell_XPS
05-06-12, 14:50
Cheers m8 appreciated !!!

abster
06-06-12, 10:06
hi, is this the new silverfox, dont like flipflop as much, although i totally appreaciate the hard work that goes into these.....

[edit] doh i see they are if id only read the top of post...

Larry-G
06-06-12, 10:11
hi, is this the new silverfox, dont like flipflop as much, although i totally appreaciate the hard work that goes into these.....

[edit] doh i see they are if id only read the top of post...

no this is not the new silverfox bouquet, silverfox did initially give his permission to use his old bouquet as a base then decided to revoke that permission for whatever reason thats his business. This new bouquet is the sole work of Mr. Mister.

also worthy of note the silverfox bouquets them selves are based on the work of B16MCC although i do not see a mention of that in his credits.

hex_inc
06-06-12, 11:47
Thanks for a great bouquet.

StuBFrost
06-06-12, 12:56
Thanks for the bouquet. I think channels 323 & 324 should be "Sony Movie Channel" and "Sony Movie Channel + 1".

Larry-G
06-06-12, 13:34
I would just like to take the time to thank Mr. Mister for these bouquets, i would also like to thank B16MCC as without his original bouquets that mirrored the $ky uk channel numbering no similar packs would exist by any one.

so thanks guys and keep up the excellent work.

dean_m
06-06-12, 19:11
I would like to thank Mr. Mister for these bouquets much appreciated. I have noticed when i go into ROI variations and Freesat there is a (=) between the channel number and station name can you take that out or is it supposed to be there ? No big deal if it is just curious cause the rest dont seem to have it.

abu baniaz
06-06-12, 19:13
Keep up the good work. Is it possible to have dates on the names of uploaded files?

Larry-G
06-06-12, 19:21
I would like to thank Mr. Mister for these bouquets much appreciated. I have noticed when i go into ROI variations and Freesat there is a (=) between the channel number and station name can you take that out or is it supposed to be there ? No big deal if it is just curious cause the rest dont seem to have it.

It's there as a attempt to distinguish it from other similar Sky uk based packs as to be totally honnest they is very little you can do to make them different from one another.

Keep up the good work. Is it possible to have dates on the names of uploaded files?

yes thats a very easy thing to do. in fact i'll download the latest pack rename it and reupload it now for you.

Yido
08-06-12, 03:12
First of all thank you to Mr.Mister for the Bouquets the layout of these Bouquets are in my opinion the best going.

Question: Is there any plugin for vu Duo that will auto update the channels?

dean_m
09-06-12, 10:58
Hi has anyone managed to get primetime to clear I have the latest list installed I keep getting service not found (Sid not found in pat) I have tried a rescan still no luck hopefully I can get it sorted for the boxing tonight.

Larry-G
09-06-12, 11:03
First of all thank you to Mr.Mister for the Bouquets the layout of these Bouquets are in my opinion the best going.

Question: Is there any plugin for vu Duo that will auto update the channels?

Not as such, There are a number of services available for example rats bouquet updater which connects to his server and downloads a new bouquet when he uploads a new one. Then theres the DBUK plugin in the DBUK image which connects to the DBUK database and if updates are found can update the bouquet, but none will offer you a fully automated solution to keeping bouquets updated. you will always be reliant on a third-party to keep their respective databases / bouquets updated.

Mr. Mister
09-06-12, 11:16
Hi Dean,
It was done like that to make it a little different to Silverfox and B16.

Ref: Primtime..

Ill have a look and see if i can do an update for tonight..

cosie
09-06-12, 11:16
Hi guys,I've been using rats updater for a while now.works perfectly.
I've also used mr mr bouquet in the past and both are great,its just that rats is pc free.no other reason

Larry-G
09-06-12, 11:35
Hi guys,I've been using rats updater for a while now.works perfectly.
I've also used mr mr bouquet in the past and both are great,its just that rats is pc free.no other reason

as i said though it is not a automated system in the sense that rat him self still has to modify and upload his bouquets, so if ever he fails to do so your left in a hole so to speak.

I personally prefer to update my own as and when i need to.

dean_m
09-06-12, 11:54
Hi Dean,
It was done like that to make it a little different to Silverfox and B16.

Ref: Primtime..

Ill have a look and see if i can do an update for tonight..

Cheers Mr. Mister will you be adding rte two hd just noticed it wasn't in the list.

Mr. Mister
09-06-12, 11:57
I thought i did add it buddy.. But if i didn`t.. Ill add thats as well..

Yido
10-06-12, 02:55
Not as such, There are a number of services available for example rats bouquet updater which connects to his server and downloads a new bouquet when he uploads a new one. Then theres the DBUK plugin in the DBUK image which connects to the DBUK database and if updates are found can update the bouquet, but none will offer you a fully automated solution to keeping bouquets updated. you will always be reliant on a third-party to keep their respective databases / bouquets updated.

Cheers m8, I downloaded rats plugin and switched to rats simply because i can download latest bouquets just by pressing a button.

Yido
10-06-12, 02:59
I seam to have noticed,when I was using Mr.Mister Bouquets, that some channels wasn't opening, watch + 1 and a few others, since I switched to Rats, they still wasn't opening with Rats bouquets, for some reason I had to do a factory reset then start of fresh with Rats to get the channels to clear.

Mr.Mister bouquets must of left some settings behind or something when I switched to Rats. Dunno

Larry-G
10-06-12, 05:38
I seam to have noticed,when I was using Mr.Mister Bouquets, that some channels wasn't opening, watch + 1 and a few others, since I switched to Rats, they still wasn't opening with Rats bouquets, for some reason I had to do a factory reset then start of fresh with Rats to get the channels to clear.

Mr.Mister bouquets must of left some settings behind or something when I switched to Rats. Dunno

The process of loading a set of bouquets flashes over the older ones so no settings would have been left over from any previous settings, although you are supposed to either perform a Gui restart or hit the reload button in DBE to allow the receiver to finalise the changes.

Bluto141
12-06-12, 16:04
Awesome work mate, keep up the great work, I am sure I speak for many in saying how very much your efforts are appreciated..

grazeyone
01-07-12, 17:07
Mate I love this list but for some reason some of the music channels on your latest list have the wrong audio source. Not sure if it's a mistake I've made. Thanks.

tomthebomb1968
01-07-12, 17:44
Just hit the Audio button and select the correct stream

grazeyone
01-07-12, 18:40
Just hit the Audio button and select the correct stream

:o Worked a treat thanks.

alphajuliet
02-07-12, 22:12
Excellent work so far. Have you plans to include the new star plus hd channel?

Mr. Mister
03-07-12, 00:22
Any new channels will be added in next release..

squig007
03-07-12, 16:18
how Mr Mister im having trouble with primetime on your boquets, its telling me serive not avaiable - can you try and have a look to see if there is a probllem with the channel please ?

squig

alphajuliet
03-07-12, 21:23
Any new channels will be added in next release..

Thanks for the quick reply. When do you plan to release the next update? :)

Larry-G
03-07-12, 21:50
Thanks for the quick reply. When do you plan to release the next update? :)

Dont worry you will know when there ready as they will be posted here.

Mr. Mister
03-07-12, 22:05
I will release a set either later tonight or tomorrow..

alphajuliet
03-07-12, 22:06
Wicked. What a legend!

vijjll
04-07-12, 14:24
Keep up the good work Mr. Mister. Silverfox - brilliant. I am trying to learn how to do this as well. I can't see any tutorial here but if there is one can some one please direct me to it. May be I could also help to do this.

rikesh
04-07-12, 14:44
Thanks for all the hard work.

I am trying to use your settings as a base and add a channel manually using Dreambox Edit (Mac version). Unfortunately, every time I add a channel and upload the new settings back to my Vu+ Solo, the numbering is ruined.

In this example, the channel I am trying to add is Star Plus HD (12606 V 27500 Fec 3/4 DVB-S2) and I would like it to replace the existing Star Plus at channel 784. I don't mind where the existing Star Plus goes, perhaps it could take the space of an empty channel number.

Any advice/step-by-step guide for adding a single channel in the number location of your choice?

Many thanks.

Mr. Mister
04-07-12, 20:12
@ rikesh

I have done a fresh scan today on both full satellite and also.. just the transponder that you gave above..

Im getting nothing coming in on those freq`s..

rikesh
05-07-12, 20:23
That's strange, it is certainly a valid channel: http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-28.2E.php (search for Star Plus UK)

Launched on Sky UK today according to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Plus

vazz007
05-07-12, 20:52
Mr Mister i am also looking for Star Plus HD i have it on my skybox S11 but cant get it on my vu solo. it has been in test since 30/06 and today it has launched officially..

Stanman
05-07-12, 20:54
Do a scan and than manually use the remote buttons to move it to your selected bouquet - higlight the channel than press menu and the options are sell explantory

Mr. Mister
05-07-12, 21:27
Im about to do a scan now as there are a few channels needing updating since last night..

so check back later and they should be ready..

zevrep
05-07-12, 22:11
any plans to have star plus hd?

Stanman
06-07-12, 09:46
It will be there as its now broadcasting to the masses and is no longer in test.

If a channel is in test it will not be aded to the bouquet as final channel position has not been fixed and it could change TP before it goes "live".

Thats not to say you could not do it either by usug the remote buttons or dreamboxedit.

daveyboyc
13-07-12, 18:04
Hi All..

Im sorry these are late.. Started these on Friday past.. and was supposed to be a quiet weekend.. But ended up a hectic and bad weekend..

So only got them finished 5 mins ago..

Beacuse i had 4-6 goes at these.. i hope that i have not made any mistakes..

Please if you spot any at all.. Please pm me with the details..

Thanks and Enjoy..

Hi,

For some reason I get 'tune failed' on alot of channels in this list, like all but one of the sky sports HD channels. On an auto scan they all work though. Can anyone tell me what I am most likely doing wrong?

Cheers

sh500
15-07-12, 16:24
Hi all,

Not updated my bouquets for quite a while now. Just reading up on the 'disappearance' of SilverFox etc...

Anyway, I've just downloaded and installed Mr. Mister's lastest bouquet, so far most things seem the same, but (and I cannot remember if this is a 'bouquet' related thing), although the channel numbers displayed on EPG are the same as Sky's, when I manually enter a channel - such as '101' I get something different. I know this used to work in SilverFox's bouquet... have I missed something obvious??

Any help would be appreciated.

Stanman
15-07-12, 21:48
have you enabled allow duplicates in the options box? what are the first 5 channels placeholders

sh500
16-07-12, 09:43
EDIT: Apologies, I just downloaded a fresh copy of the settings and it works fine. Thanks for the reply.

have you enabled allow duplicates in the options box? what are the first 5 channels placeholders

Yep, that was enabled before I did anything else.

The very first 5 placeholders are showing as BBC One HD, BBCi 1, BBCi 2, BBCi 3, BBCi 4

BBC One HD, BBC 2, ITV1 HD, etc, are at place holders 55, 56, 57 respectively.

Just to confirm, is it just a case of opening the Bouquet/channel list file and uploading it? Or do I have to download the existing stuff off the box first and then merge new channels?

Stanman
16-07-12, 21:37
just download off this site and extract and load into DBE and send to box - make sure you click on reload settings after sending them across

sh500
17-07-12, 09:47
just download off this site and extract and load into DBE and send to box - make sure you click on reload settings after sending them across

Thanks Stanman. I did get it to work in the end. I edited my previous post :)

23-07-12, 00:50
is there anyway to delete the blank channels when using the sky bouquets ??

Larry-G
24-07-12, 05:44
is there anyway to delete the blank channels when using the sky bouquets ??

They are there to maintain the sky UK channel numbering, without those place holder channels you would not be able to keep the sky numbering system.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

cheesebucket
29-07-12, 22:04
I'm having issues tuning in to the Olympics HD channels, coming up 'Tune failed' on my Uno, any ideas? SD channels are fine.

Mr. Mister
29-07-12, 22:45
All BBC Olym HD channels are fine..

I tested all of them today to make sure that they were all working..

cheesebucket
29-07-12, 23:35
Yeah I don't doubt that they are - but they're not on my box.

Hence my asking if anyone has any ideas...

rossi2000
30-07-12, 00:01
try a rescan of 28.2e

twol
30-07-12, 16:42
Yeah I don't doubt that they are - but they're not on my box.

Hence my asking if anyone has any ideas...

Assuming you used Dreambox edit, did you make sure you set up options correctly for your box e.g. box type E2, folder locations etc
The lamedb and satellite.xml are part of the bouquet, so you should see everything, it might be worth checking to see if the files are all updated in etc/enigma2

Stanman
31-07-12, 23:42
There do not broadcast 24/7 so if its not broadcasting at the time you will get a error message

hobartpaving
03-08-12, 16:41
I've been stubbornly hanging on using the last Silverfox update. I hate change and was loathe to lose a familiar friend. Wanting access
to the interactive BBC Olympic channels I knew the time had come to change and installed the latest Mr. Mister bouquets.
I needn't have worried. I'm relieved to see that friendly layout I'd so got used to and the Olympic channels work great.
Thanks for taking hold of the baton !.

Hmmnd
06-08-12, 17:50
I am confused with the 'Numbered as Sky UK' Boquet :confused:

What does this mean exactly as they do not correspond to my SKY box numbers e.g. 228 = ITV4 on my Sky box but on Boquet =Chelsea TV

Larry-G
06-08-12, 17:55
I am confused with the 'Numbered as Sky UK' Boquet :confused:

What does this mean exactly as they do not correspond to my SKY box numbers e.g. 228 = ITV4 on my Sky box but on Boquet =Chelsea TV

These bouquets correspond exactly with the SKY UK numbering however you must have the correct options selected in DBE otherwise it will not sync as i suspect is your problem.

Download another copy of the bouquet as the one you have will have been corrupted by DBE.

Now before you open the bouquet, open DBE go to Tools> Options> Advanced. make sure the box for ( allow duplicate entries for user bouquets ) is selected and then restart DBE. now you can load the bouquet up and it should follow the sky uk lineup.

Mr. Mister
06-08-12, 17:55
If the numbers are not corrasponding with the $ky channel numbers.. Then you do not have your Dreambox Edit set up correctly..

Do this :

Click Options..
Then Click on Advanced Tab..
Then put a tick in " Allow Duplicate Entries in (user) bouquets..

then click save..

Then just ftp the bouquets to your box..

All channels will now have the same channel numbers as they are on a $ky box..

Hmmnd
06-08-12, 18:52
Thanks, that works just fine now.:)

Hmmnd
06-08-12, 18:56
Well not quite !!!! BBC HD on 143 does not tune or BBC HD all the other channels are ok :confused:

Mr. Mister
06-08-12, 19:13
Noted and will be updated in next release..

Starred Wolf Nu
14-08-12, 16:19
try a rescan of 28.2e

I had this issue where I manually updated the bouquets but the channels wouldn't clear until I did a rescan? Does anyone know why this is and in what situations you need to do a rescan?

Larry-G
14-08-12, 16:29
I had this issue where I manually updated the bouquets but the channels wouldn't clear until I did a rescan? Does anyone know why this is and in what situations you need to do a rescan?

I'ts entirely down to the frequency at which sky or any other service provider for that matter, change frequency's and transponders around.

a normal receiver as provided by sky has the firmware to automatically re-tune when changes are made, Third party receivers can not do this and need very regular maintenance in the form of a bouquet pack ( which the author needs to update him self manually ) or a user initiated rescan of that satellite location to pull in the changes.

nymins
24-08-12, 21:13
Cheers bud!

Tried the Autobouquets list, but prefer yours with the channel numbering beside the channel name. Using both in tandem is perfect!

judge
28-08-12, 00:51
Nice one, still not sure what the fix was though?
A change to how bouquets are made or a change to bouquet placeholders?
Will all bouquets need to be updated to sort the 'channel hopping' issue or does this fix eliminate the need for that?

Mr. Mister
28-08-12, 01:01
A change to how bouquets are made or a change to bouquet placeholders?

It a change to the place holders buddy..

Will all bouquets need to be updated to sort the 'channel hopping' issue or does this fix eliminate the need for that?

This should fix the issue with channel hopping.. Although.. I think this will depend on the bouquets you use..

garryboy
28-08-12, 14:05
To Mr.Mister

fantastic update to your bouquets. Was almost going back to 2.4 for the time being. but no need now.my channel list is better than ever.

Big thanks to yourself and andyblac for your time and effort.

garry

im85288
29-08-12, 15:47
Mr. Mister, for some reason with your latest bouquet DreamboxEdit (tried versions 4.1.0 and 5.0.2.0 on windows and 5.0.1.0 on mac) fails to transfer the bouquets by giving me a popup window stating "Datei nicht gefunden". This appears after the following is shown in the window:

** Sending file "/etc/enigma2/bouquets.tv" **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete

I can get this to transfer properly by not allowing duplicate entrys in the user bouquets, but when I do this (after warning me of over 400 errors in the tv bouquet) the numbering does not correspond to the sky channels.

Just to test even further I tried this on Vix 3.0 before the recent update and then after the update with no differences.

Do you or anyone else have an idea what I could be doing wrong here?

SOLVED - I tried version 3.0.1.1 and everything works fine, thanks for the bouquets

Mr. Mister
29-08-12, 16:04
Sorry you were having trouble buddy..

I really cant see that the version of DBEdit would be anything to do with the errors..

Please post back here if it happens again..

thanks..

garyblas
01-09-12, 19:35
Mr Mister, Have been using your bouquet for some time , but i see ITV HD granada has changed its transponder. Norrmally i edit this in dreambox edit but for some reason it wont do it this time.

Any ideas, or can you release a new level of mr mister

Stanman
01-09-12, 20:00
Mr Mister, Have been using your bouquet for some time , but i see ITV HD granada has changed its transponder. Norrmally i edit this in dreambox edit but for soe reason it wont do it this time.

Any ideas, or can you release a new level of mr mister

Either scan that single transponder or do a filo scan and copy and paste it yo the old position from the ALL list. You will need to pull the list from your Box yo pc after doing the scan.

garyblas
02-09-12, 07:55
Have rescanned dont find ITV HD Granada on new freq? What is filo scan?

Either scan that single transponder or do a filo scan and copy and paste it yo the old position from the ALL list. You will need to pull the list from your Box yo pc after doing the scan.

Larry-G
02-09-12, 07:59
Have rescanned dont find ITV HD Granada on new freq? What is filo scan?

Its the frequency i gave you the other day in your other thread. It does work but is not listed as ITV HD GRANADA just as ITV HD.

garyblas
02-09-12, 08:09
I must be doing something wrong then, I have put in that freq uploaded via db edit, but i get nothing?
It tells me this is a sub sevice in db edit?
Clues?

Its the frequency i gave you the other day in your other thread. It does work but is not listed as ITV HD GRANADA just as ITV HD.

Larry-G
02-09-12, 08:13
I scanned the frequency in on my Duo and Ultimo the other day to test and it worked fine on both for me.

garyblas
02-09-12, 08:35
What am i doing wrong then ? See attached

I scanned the frequency in on my Duo and Ultimo the other day to test and it worked fine on both for me.

rikesh
03-10-12, 19:18
Hi Mr Mister, thanks for all your hard work. Just wanted to point out your latest update has incorrect placeholders as BBC One HD is 41 (and all other channels are shifted as a result).

But otherwise great work!

DOS54
04-10-12, 10:02
Im seeing the same as Rikesh - we doing something wrong? I've resorted to using the previous update for now.

BadBoy
08-10-12, 21:09
Channel 134 service is input incorrectly as 143.

Mr. Mister
08-10-12, 21:16
Jeeze.. Not sure whats happening there.. as they are fine on all my own boxes..

Can anyone else please confirm.. ??

thanks

BadBoy
08-10-12, 21:19
its just the description, channel no 134 is 143 - S4C

Mr. Mister
08-10-12, 21:22
OK.. Ill look into this tomorrow lads..

Just going out the door now..

Mr. Mister
08-10-12, 23:55
Fixed now lads..

And thanks for pointing this out..

BadBoy
09-10-12, 08:28
Odd, I never had the incorrect placeholder issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dmac
09-10-12, 21:26
Is it possible to get RTE News Now on enigma2 boxes?
Thanks,
Darren!

judge
09-10-12, 23:27
Is it possible to get RTE News Now on enigma2 boxes?
Thanks,
Darren!

RTE News Now is available on Saorview, UPC & online.
If you are in Ireland & want it on an E2 box, you need a box that supports DVB T or USB T tuners.
Where are you based & what box do you currently have?

rscosworth
12-10-12, 16:36
Is there an update for the SKY 007 Channel?

rscosworth
12-10-12, 18:42
Is there an update for the SKY 007 Channel?

Sorry, just realised its on 303 :-)

Great work as always :D

dean_m
14-10-12, 03:39
Sky movies hd 007 seems to be named sky summer hd in the movies bouquet

rikesh
14-10-12, 17:05
Check BBC Three and BBC Four please Mr. Mister.

Thanks again for your work.

Stanman
14-10-12, 17:10
The BBC channels are migrating to new sat, easiest thing to do is do a scan and add then manually to your bouquets

Larry-G
14-10-12, 18:06
Check BBC Three and BBC Four please Mr. Mister.

Thanks again for your work.

those channels changed frequency a couple of days ago.

nstarzt
15-10-12, 11:50
Sorry if this isa stupid question, I am a brand new newbie: Is this Mr. Mister / ViX bouquets for UK only or can I use it in Sweden? I just bought a VU+ duo and is trying to setup my boc now.
/Thanks

Stanman
15-10-12, 11:52
Its for Sky UK only, if you have a motorised dish, have a look at the vhannibal or Catseye settings.

tbabalola
15-10-12, 18:58
I can't get BBC Three, Four our news please help

Rob van der Does
15-10-12, 19:06
Maybe do a search before asking the same question over and over again and setting us to do all the work for you?

Larry-G
15-10-12, 19:37
I can't get BBC Three, Four our news please help

frequency change

2012-10-09

Astra 1N, 28.2°E
BBC & Freesat & Sky Digital: New Frequency for BBC Three: (10818.00MHz, pol.V SR:22000 FEC:5/6 - Clear).
BBC & Freesat & Sky Digital: New Frequency for CBBC: (10818.00MHz, pol.V SR:22000 FEC:5/6 - Clear).
BBC & Freesat & Sky Digital: New Frequency for BBC News: (10818.00MHz, pol.V SR:22000 FEC:5/6 - Clear).
BBC & Freesat & Sky Digital: New Frequency for BBC ALBA: (10803.00MHz, pol.H SR:22000 FEC:5/6 - Clear).
BBC & Freesat & Sky Digital: New Frequency for BBC One North East & Cumbria: (10803.00MHz, pol.H SR:22000 FEC:5/6 - Clear).
BBC & Freesat & Sky Digital: New Frequency for BBC Four: (10773.00MHz, pol.H SR:22000 FEC:5/6 - Clear).
BBC & Freesat & Sky Digital: New Frequency for Cbeebies: (10773.00MHz, pol.H SR:22000 FEC:5/6 - Clear).
BBC & Freesat & Sky Digital: New Frequency for BBC Red Button Stream 1: (10773.00MHz, pol.H SR:22000 FEC:5/6 - Clear).

as was posted here almost a week ago.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?3621-Sky-uk-28-2-east-NEW-CHANNELS&p=164383&viewfull=1#post164383

ptoni
18-10-12, 14:44
Is it possible to get channel groups (Movies, Sports, News, Entertainment, etc) to appear horizontally accross on the EPG. Under my current set up when you press EPG the channel bouquets page appears first and then when you select one it then gos to the EPG for that channel bouquet. I want Bouquets and EPG on same page.

Also, on EPG I cannot enter channel number, you have to scroll to find the channel. Is it possible to enter channel number when on EPG.

Please advice how to set up EPG to make it more user friendly, (similar to Sly).

I have Vix 3.0 image on my Duo and Mister 28.2 channel bouquets.

hsbajwa316
03-11-12, 23:22
Hi Mr Mister have you stopped the updates for the multi sat bouqets, IMO they were the best on the net :)

Mr. Mister
04-11-12, 01:25
Hi buddy.. No.. Not stopped.. Just aint had the time to update them..

Mikeysauce
04-11-12, 03:02
Hi mate, any chance of updating the radio listings, seems a lot of BBC channels have changed frequency

dsbpaul
12-11-12, 18:48
Hi there,

I wonder if you could update the information for BBC red button as I believe its moved now

Thanks

Mr. Mister
12-11-12, 18:54
Hi there,

I wonder if you could update the information for BBC red button as I believe its moved now

Thanks

There is only one channel due to cut backs made by the BBC..

Hi buddy.. No.. Not stopped.. Just aint had the time to update them..

I will check these tonight..

Larry-G
12-11-12, 19:00
Mr.Mister is correct the BBC have recently shelved 7 of the 8 interactive streams they had. all red button services now take place through a single BBCI channel.

dsbpaul
12-11-12, 19:00
Hi,

Where is the one channel located, I can't find it no matter how hard I look!

dsbpaul
12-11-12, 19:50
I think I've found it now. Its named 6390 for anyone else interested in the NFL like me

Larry-G
12-11-12, 19:54
I think I've found it now. Its named 6390 for anyone else interested in the NFL like me

if you hit menu on while highlighting that channel you should get the option to rename it and move it to a more appropriate section in your bouquets etc. also as far as i am aware the NFL Red zone stream is one of the sky interactive streams not a BBC stream.

dsbpaul
12-11-12, 19:57
Thanks, I'll do that now.

The Monday Night football games are on the BBC red button for some strange reason, you are right the Sunday games are on the sky interactive channels.

Thanks again for your help, I've been craving getting this sorted for a few weeks now

Larry-G
12-11-12, 20:00
Thanks, I'll do that now.

The Monday Night football games are on the BBC red button for some strange reason, you are right the Sunday games are on the sky interactive channels.

Thanks again for your help, I've been craving getting this sorted for a few weeks now

LOL well i have certainly learned something new ( BBC Monday night NFL games sadly though i'm at work so cant watch but then again i'm a rugby man my self ).

and it's nice to see you have sorted your problem.

siross
13-11-12, 21:27
Hi,

I'm struggling to load new settings to my Vu+Duo. I noticed (Channel 170) wasn't working so I downloaded the newest settings and then uploaded to my box. However, now the channels do not start at 101 it's something random like 28, any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?

Also, BBC1 HD doesn't load, it keeps saying Tune Failed...

Mr. Mister
13-11-12, 21:31
In DBedit.. Click :

Options..
Advanced..
Put a tick in " Allow Dupicate Entries in ( User ) Bouquets..

Click Save.. and send your bouquets again..

siross
13-11-12, 21:35
Brilliant, just sorted it!

BBC1 HD is still showing as Tune Failed though...

Channel AKA (170) is also showing as "Sid Not Found in PAT"

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Si

Mr. Mister
13-11-12, 21:53
No idea what your doing..

BBC1 HD is fine here.. on all my boxes..

Channel 170 is Sky 1.. Not Channel AKA..

siross
13-11-12, 22:06
Hi pal, I've just done a service scan and BBC1 HD is back.

However Channel AKA is still showing as "sid not found in pat". And sorry I meant channel 370 rather than 170...

Si

Mr. Mister
13-11-12, 22:12
Hi pal, I've just done a service scan and BBC1 HD is back.

Glad that one is sorted..

However Channel AKA is still showing as "sid not found in pat". And sorry I meant channel 370 rather than 170...

Noted.. and will be fixed in next updated..

siross
13-11-12, 22:15
Ah right so it's not a problem here? Good to hear.

I only mention Channel AKA as it was the only channel I noticed was missing pre update so I used it as the benchmark.

Thanks for your help pal, much appreciated.

Si

BadBoy
17-11-12, 12:35
I have an issue with the sports and movies channels now as they are not clearing with my local card via oscam, however if I select a different frequency channel they do clear, any ideas?

BadBoy
17-11-12, 13:09
Sorry, nothing to do with the bouquets its an oscam config issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ZeeSpeed
22-11-12, 02:31
There have been a couple of minor additions of Asian channels including Samaa TV. Would ;love to see an update incorporating that soon.

Stanman
22-11-12, 22:31
Its in there now

BadBoy
22-11-12, 22:39
You forgot to update the date within the bouquet :)

Mr. Mister
22-11-12, 22:43
Dam.. Sorry about that..

afc_rich
02-12-12, 21:45
Mr. Mister, I would firstly like to say thank you for the amount of time that you put in in order to maintain the bouquets and as a 28.2 user I find these to be the best bouquets around.

I do have a suggestion which although is a personal preference others may like. Under the main SKY UK 28.2 section there is the header info containing the bouquet name and date etc. Would it be feasible to have this info in a different section e.g "Version". I find myself using this menu a lot and when I use the button to navigate to the top of the list I always have to scroll past the header info.

It is a very minor thing, but I would be interested to know your thoughts and others opinions.

Regards,

Rich

Mr. Mister
02-12-12, 22:56
Any suggestions on where you want them to go.. ?

Bare in mind that world-of-satellite shop must be seen easily..

afc_rich
03-12-12, 00:02
I usually move them to the interactive section so that the numbering is not affected. Another solution would be to create a new section called Version and have the details of the release in there?

What do you think?

Mr. Mister
03-12-12, 01:10
Sorry buddy..

No.. I wont be doing that as sponsors website details are a must..

If that was a section called version.. Then no-one would ever look at it..

afc_rich
03-12-12, 19:44
Fair enough, totally understand that. Another option might be to move the headers to the top of the "Interactive & Anytime" section. That way they would still be visible, but wouldn't be "in the way" as much.

Another question I have is regarding auto updates....

Is there any functionality to download the new bouquets directly/automatically via the sat receiver?

If not, are the bouquets available from an FTP server so that I could run a script to grab the latest version?

Thanks

victoriahenri
06-12-12, 22:56
Hi guys,
how do you uninstall silverfox bouquets?
TIA

judge
06-12-12, 23:02
Just upload new ones, they will overwrite your previous ones.

victoriahenri
07-12-12, 07:38
Thanks judge Found the solution; in etc/enigma, delete the bouquet files ->rescan the service done. I now use autobouquets so had to proceed like so :)

30-12-12, 15:00
Just to make you aware that Star Plus HD has moved to a new frequency.
Frequency 10935500
Symbo; rate 23000000

Thanks

30-12-12, 18:25
Just to make you aware that Star Plus HD has moved to a new frequency.
Frequency 10935500
Symbo; rate 23000000

Thanks

My mistake, this has been fixed on the latest build.
Thanks Mr Mister