PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] auto resolution not working

shuggy
01-06-12, 00:26
hi guys, the auto resolution isnt working for me on the new vix image will there be an update or whatever for it
also im not seeing the vuduo bit on my pc that let me access the movies i record any help appreciated

Larry-G
01-06-12, 00:34
Menu> setup> system> network> samba setup. yes to install.

as for auto resolution how is it not working for you as it seems to be working fine here on my ultimo ViX 2.4-135 with the ViX Night HD skin.

shuggy
01-06-12, 00:38
im not sure why , im using latest bulid too, ive got it installed but everytime i input my settings, whenever i come out of it it just reverts to default setting ??

got the samba thing working tho thanx

Maxwell
01-06-12, 08:06
Working fine here on Duo, you are aware that it only shows info if you change to a channel with a different resolution from the one you are on

shuggy
01-06-12, 08:23
ahh i see so its supposed to be all default settings, on vix 2.2 the settings stay the way i put them, but thanx

Rob van der Does
01-06-12, 08:56
ahh i see so its supposed to be all default settings, on vix 2.2 the settings stay the way i put them, but thanx
Sorry, I don't get that: of course any change you make must 'stick'. And it does on all my boxes running ViX 2.4

shuggy
01-06-12, 09:01
yeah thats what i thought and was so in vix 2.2 but in 2.4 they stay on default evn though it seems to be working the settings dont stay there on mine ?? the pic above has the same default settings

Maxwell
01-06-12, 09:07
yeah thats what i thought and was so in vix 2.2 but in 2.4 they stay on default evn though it seems to be working the settings dont stay there on mine ?? the pic above has the same default settings

Mine is on default for most of it because I have other AV kit that the duo runs through that does video processing, when you change something you need to press the green button (ok) my settings stay put after that

Maxwell
01-06-12, 09:15
Just done a bit more playing with this and I can replicate what you mean, it appears that if you change multiple settings and then press green to save and exit it does not save the new settings, however if you change one line then press green it will save just fine so try doing individually one at a time.

shuggy
01-06-12, 09:16
yeah ive done all the green button thing, ive had autoresolution working on all my images except vix 2.4 evrytime i put the setting in i like and press green button to save whether i change channel or not they revert back to default, its strange i know, but its the truth, ive had this box for over a year and a few other boxes b4 this so i guess im doing everthing right i might just go back to 2.2

Maxwell
01-06-12, 09:18
if you havent seen it as we kind of cross posted each other there have a look at post 9

shuggy
01-06-12, 09:21
thank god lol i thought i was going bonkers, thanx m8 im gonna try it ur way

shuggy
01-06-12, 09:24
thats it m8 thanx, just change 1 at a time, cheers for taking the time to help u make this a great site

Maxwell
01-06-12, 09:26
thats it m8 thanx, just change 1 at a time, cheers for taking the time to help u make this a great site

Your welcome :thumbsup: