PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] vix 204.119-134 bugs

edogg
26-05-12, 08:09
in the movie player file list use narrow screen screen has no effect it will not save: display 30 lines defaults back to 21 and you have to press menu display number of lines [green] and it then displays 30 lines but the next time you open the movie file list it once more shows only 21 lines with a truncated last line

the epg moves onto the next event too soon it moves on when there is 15 minutes left of the current event

last night I wanted to restore a backup and the backup manager kept timing out without completing the restore

this image for me is worse than the 203.240 which although kept crashing was more user friendly

Larry-G
26-05-12, 08:35
this image for me is worse than the 203.240 which although kept crashing was more user friendly

cant please every one it seems, although we will look into your issues.

Rahat786786
26-05-12, 14:12
Go back to whatever version you were using if you aren't happy with the image. I, for one, am glad we have a dedicated team working constantly to deliver us such a great image.

Thanks for your hard work guys, much appreciated.

edogg
27-05-12, 12:28
Go back to whatever version you were using if you aren't happy with the image. I, for one, am glad we have a dedicated team working constantly to deliver us such a great image.

Thanks for your hard work guys, much appreciated.

I never said i wasn't grateful just reporting bugs as requested by the team comments not needed and not helpful in keeping bug reports clean